剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
you can also get addicted to grief, to guilt, to hate.
悲伤 内疚 仇恨同样会让你上瘾
Because when you feel dead inside,
因为当你的心死去时
even bad sensations make you feel like you're alive!
糟糕的感觉也能让你觉得自己还活着
What, that's it? No good-night kiss?
怎么就这样吗 不来个晚安吻吗
I'm beginning to think you don't love me anymore.
我开始认为你不再爱我了
I do.
我爱
Say it. Say you love me. I love you.
说啊 说你爱我 我爱你
No, you see, you said it but you didn't mean it.
不 你虽然说了 但并不是真心的
I do mean it, sir.
我是真心的 先生
No, I'm telling you, the romance has gone out of our relationship.
不 我告诉你 我们之间已经浪漫无存了
But I have the cure.
不过我有办法
I was saving this for your birthday,
我本想留到你的生日
but, hell, I think we need it now.
不过 我想我们现在就需要
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Come on, you're gonna hurt my feelings.
得了 你会伤我心的
You know what happens when you hurt my feelings.
你知道我伤心后会怎么样
Put some on.
擦上
No.
不
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I understand. You wanna surprise me.
我理解 你想给我个惊喜
Gonna wait for a special occasion to get yourself all prettied up.
想等到特别的场合打扮漂亮点
That is so sweet.
真乖
Hey, I can wait.
我可以等
Not too long.
别太久了
What? A nun can't look beautiful?
干嘛 修女就不能爱美吗
Tobias, are you all right? Sure.
托比亚斯 你还好吗 当然
Think I'm blind? I'm a drug counsellor, for God's sake.
你以为我瞎吗 上帝啊 我是戒毒咨♥询♥师
If I can't spot the signs, I might as well tear up my licence.
我要是连这都看不出 就该把我的执照撕了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Listen.
听着
I know how hideous life is in OZ,
我知道奥兹的生活很痛苦
especially for a man like you with no streets skills,
特别是对于像你这种没有道上经验
no preparation for the reality of it all,
对此毫无准备的人
but Tobias, Tobias, drugs are not the answer.
但是托比亚斯 托比亚斯 毒品解决不了问题
They only make the questions more difficult.
只会把问题弄得更复杂
I want you to start coming to counselling sessions.
我要你来参加咨♥询♥治疗会
Whatever.
随便吧
I'm not sure when he started, but my sense is not too long ago.
我不知道他是什么时候开始的 应该不会很久
I'm hoping we can nip this in the bud.
我希望我们能扼其于萌芽之中
Well, I'll have the officers on duty monitor Beecher carefully
我会派值班警官密切监控比彻
and I'll see who he's hanging out with.
看他在跟谁混
Well, it can't be Schillinger who's supplying.
不可能是史林格提供的
He's so anti-drug, he makes me look like Robert Downey Jr.
他特别反毒品 跟他一比我简直像小罗伯特·唐尼
Yeah, maybe we should also talk to members of his family.
也许我们应该跟他家人谈谈
Well, his wife took the kids and moved away,
他妻子带着孩子搬走了
but he does have parents and siblings.
不过他有父母兄弟
What about an intervention?
安排下介入治疗如何
I think that's too much, too soon.
那有点太过了 也太急了
Why don't we invite one of his relatives to visit him
不如我们请个家属来探访他
and see what happens?
看怎么样
You know, on the outside, Beecher had a history of alcohol abuse.
你知道 比彻在外边就有酗酒史
I know. How pathetic is that?
我知道 多可悲啊
The man gets jailed for one addiction
一个人因为一个瘾进了大牢
and we watch him get hooked on another.
然后我们眼睁睁看着他上了另一个瘾
You smell good, Mother.
你闻起来真好 妈妈
Same old Chanel, I'm afraid.
还是老款香奈尔
Yeah, I remember you and Dad getting ready to go out,
是啊 我记得每次你和爸要出去
him putting on his tux, you wearing the latest gown,
他穿上晚装 你穿上最新的礼服
and that scent wafting through the air.
这种香味就会飘在空气中
But that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
这好像是亿万年前的事了
Toby...
托比
I had a conversation with the man who runs
有个人来找我谈了一下 他是
the place where you live.
这里的负责人
McManus?
迈克麦纳斯
He told me that he suspects you of using drugs.
他告诉我他怀疑你在吸毒
Mother Heroin.
妈妈 海♥洛♥因♥
Mother, you don't know what it's like in here.
妈妈 你不理解这里的生活
I can imagine. No, you can't!
我可以想像 不 你无法想像
And I thank God every night for that.
我为此夜夜都感谢上帝
So if you wanna tell me about how Angus is doing in law school
所以如果你是来告诉我安格斯在法学院如何
or about Dad's most recent fishing trip
或者爸最近的钓鱼之旅
or Grandmother's lumbago, fine.
或者祖母的腰痛 那很好
But if you came here to lecture me,
但如果你是来讲大道理
tell me to "just say no"...
教我"拒绝毒品"
don't.
不要
Don't put that final knife in my heart.
不要在我心脏捅上最后一刀
Toby.
托比
Get out!
出来
Hello, Tobias. Come on in. Sit down.
你好 托比亚斯 进来 坐
Okay, we've got a new member to our group, Tobias Beecher.
好了 我们今天有位新成员 托比亚斯·比彻
Tobias, I think you know Augustus and Ron from Em City,
托比亚斯 我想你认识同在翡翠城的奥格塔斯和罗
and that's John and Bill
这位是约翰 这位是比尔
and Whitney Munson.
这位是惠特尼·芒森
Beecher. I knew a Beecher.
比彻 我认识一个姓比彻的
Cyrus. Are you any relation? No.
赛勒斯 你们有关系吗 没有
Good. The man was a cocksucker.
那就好 那就是个舔鸡♥巴♥吧
Okay, the idea here is for us, in this small group,
好了 我们小组在此
to talk about ourselves, our feelings, our addictions,
谈论我们自身 我们的感觉 我们的上瘾
in the hope that we can find the cause.
希望我们能找出根源
I know the cause.
我知道根源
I like the shit. All right, that's fine.
我喜欢呗 好吧 这很好
Pleasure plays a very strong factor.
愉悦是其中一个重要因素
But underneath, maybe there's something else.
但归根到底 也许有别的东西
There's a deeper need, a deeper hunger,
更深层的需求 更深层的饥渴
an emptiness that has to be filled.
需要被填补的空虚
So, Tobias, why don't you tell us what you're addicted to?
托比亚斯 何不由你先说说你是对什么上瘾
You know.
你知道
They know.
他们知道
Yeah, okay. Augustus, you wanna talk about your addiction?
好吧 奥格塔斯 你要谈谈你的上瘾吗
I was a crack addict.
我之前毒瘾很大
Been squeaky clean 22 months.
整整22个月没碰了
Yes. Ron? Speed's my fave.
好的 罗 我最爱脱氧麻黄硷
How long you been clean? A year.
你戒多久了 一年了
Whitney.
惠特尼
I quit seven times over the last 52 years,
过去的52年里我戒了七次
this being my longest period:
目前是我最长的记录
five years, three months and six days.
五年 三个月 零六天
What are you addicted to?
你是对什么上瘾
What, since I been inside? Yeah.
从我进来之后吗 对
Anything I can get my hands on, but originally opium.
拿到什么吸什么呗 不过主要是鸦♥片♥
I had been decorated with the Purple Heart for valour.
我曾被授予紫心勋章 以表彰勇猛
Valour.
勇猛
Only I knew I was really a fraud.
我自己知道我是个骗子
Even after I was discharged, I couldn't take the uniform off.
退伍后 还是要穿制♥服♥啊
During the war, while I was in the Orient,
战争期间 我在亚洲的时候
I got hooked into opium.
开始沾鸦♥片♥
My true self lay in that quixotic little drug.
真正的我倒在了小小的毒品之下
Prisoner number 45M242, Whitney Munson.
囚犯号♥码45M242 惠特尼·芒森
Convicted March 7th, '45.
判刑日期 1945年3月7日
Murder in the first degree,
一级谋杀罪
criminal possession of a controlled substance.
非法持有违禁物品罪
Sentence: 110 years.
刑期110年
Up for parole in 60.
60年不得假释
Question: why'd you strangle the whore?
提个问题 你为什么要扼死那妓♥女♥
I didn't think I was. I thought I was being affectionate.
我不知道啊 我自以为是在表示亲密
Her neck was so pale,
她的脖子太弱
so thin, so fine.
太瘦 太细
And you've been in prison for 52 years, right?
你已经在监狱里住了52年 对吧
That's right. I only got eight years left until my parole.
对 再过八年我就可以假释了
Come the year 2005, I'm out of here.
到了2005年 我就能出去了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表