剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You? You move this piece? No.
你 你动了我的子 没有
Yes, you did. No, I didn't.
你动了 我没动
You fucking moved the pieces.
你♥他♥妈♥动了我的子
You've been doing it all along.
你总是这样
Every time I have to take a shit,
每次我去拉屎
you move the pieces.
你都动我的子
That's why I'm fucking losing!
所以我他妈才快输了
You keep losing because you suck. You motherfucking bastard!
你输是因为你下得烂 你个操蛋玩意儿
Hey, break it up!
分开
Hey, break it up!
分开
Get off of him!
把他拉开
Yeah? Hunt, send Armstrong out here now.
喂 亨特 叫阿姆斯特朗快过来
Armstrong, get out there. Hurry up.
阿姆斯特朗 过去 快
Shit. All right.
我靠 真好
Hey, bitch.
婊♥子♥
Take that. Sucks, motherfucker!
尝尝吧 操你丫的
Get down, motherfucker!
趴下 王八羔子
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
滚开 滚开
Shit.
靠
Miguel, Miguel.
米格尔 米格尔
No! Miguel!
不 米格尔
Don't! No!
不要 不
You all know what you're supposed to do. Let's go.
你们都知道该怎么做 动手
Easiest sucker yet. Come on.
轻而易举 来吧
Shut down all the cell blocks immediately. Cut off the phones.
关马关闭所有的囚犯区 切断电♥话♥
What's happening? Our worst nightmare.
发生了什么事 我们最可怕的噩梦
Now let's get organised.
我们组织起来吧
This is Warden Glynn. Fuck you.
我是格林典狱官 操♥你♥妈♥的
Surrender immediately, there will be no repercussions.
马上投降 免得事态进一步扩大
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Is there anyone in charge?
有没有负责人
Is there anyone in there we can talk to?
有没有能出面谈判的人
Said.
萨依德
Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Said. Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德 萨依德
Gentlemen.
先生们
What's this about, Said?
这是干什么 萨依德
If you have to ask, Glynn,
要问起来的话 格林
we got a long day ahead of us.
我们的账单长着呢
Because I made two dollars. Man, fuck you.
因为我弄了两块 操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
王八羔子的
Glynn has given us time to come up with a list of demands.
格林给我们时间要让我们列一张要求清单
But I think the most important element is that we remain united.
但我想最重要的是我们要团结一致
I don't have a problem with that. Me neither.
我没意见 我也一样
As long as you get a few ground rules laid down.
但要你先定下点规矩出来
Such as?
什么规矩
Well, you're not the boss.
你并不是老大
I am willing to share the power.
我愿意分享权力
That is why I asked you here. Yes.
所以才请各位到此 是啊
You see, we can become a kind of council.
我们可以成立个委员会
We will, together, make all the decisions.
齐心协力 共同做决定
We can talk parliamentary procedure later.
议会流程可以等会儿再谈
How many guns do you have? Just the one.
你有多少把枪 就一把
I don't believe you. You'll have to learn to trust me,
我不相信你 你必须学着信任我
just like I'm gonna have to learn to trust you.
正如我必须学着信任你们
Yeah, but you got the gun,
是啊 但你有枪
and that gives you one up on the rest of us.
这使得你高居我们之上
That's right. You know, I hear you talking about sharing power,
没错 你说了要分享权力
but I can't turn my back on you.
但我都不敢背对着你
Okay.
好了
How would you like me to demonstrate my sincerity?
你们想我如何证明我的诚意呢
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
What?
什么
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
How about we divide up the responsibility?
我们分配一下责任如何
Look, O'Reily, Ross, Adebisi,
奥雷利 罗斯 阿戴比斯
you already have control of the front entrance.
你们已经控制了正门入口
I propose O'Reily be our spokesman when dealing with Glynn.
我提议奥雷利当我们和格林谈判期间的发言人
Ross, you be in control of the distribution of food.
罗斯 你控制食物分配
Adebisi, all of the comings and goings.
阿戴比斯 所有人的进出
My men should have the hostages.
我的人控制人♥质♥
Okay.
也吧
You gonna have to give up Hunt.
你得交出亨特
No way. We all have to give up something.
没门 我们都得有所退让
It is much more efficient to have all the hostages in one place.
所有人♥质♥关到一起更有效率
He's got a point.
他说得对
Besides, as long as we got control of the gate,
再说 只要我们控制着大门
hacks aren't going anywhere.
看守们就跑不掉
So we all agreed then?
大家都同意了吧
Yo. Yeah.
行 好
All right.
好了
So all that remains is the list of demands.
现在只剩下要求清单的问题了
Who wants to start?
谁先
I want some more girls. This ban on smoking is bullshit.
我要可♥卡♥因♥ 禁烟令太操蛋了
We gotta get the wounded to a separate place, Arif.
我们要把伤者单独放到一边 阿瑞夫
The shower room? Yeah, good idea. Go.
淋浴室如何 好主意 去吧
Dobbins? Yo, Dob-- Yo, can I get a hand here?
多宾斯 多宾 帮把手行吗
Could somebody help me, please?
求求谁帮一把吧
Dobbins. Oh, man.
多宾斯 天啊
Let's take him to the shower room.
我们把他送到淋浴室吧
Go ahead.
走
You'll always be my hero, man. That's me. Fucking role model.
你永远是我的英雄 我就是 去他妈的榜样
It's priceless to me, and that's why it's locked in the chaplain's office.
是我的无价之宝 所以要锁在牧师的办公室里
You'll do what I tell you to do or I'm just gonna fuck you up.
你乖乖照我说得办 否则我就搞死你
Hey, Jackson, you leave Dobbins alone, man.
杰克逊 别碰多宾斯
You butt out of this, all right?
你滚开别理
Hey, this is all I could find.
我只找到这些
They burned everything else.
其他都被烧了
Oh, shit.
靠
That don't look good, man.
情况不妙啊
Fuck, I had a friend in a fight get stabbed like that.
操 我以前有个朋友就是被刺成这样
He died right in the middle of Polanski Boulevard.
就死在林荫大道波兰斯基那儿了
Dobbins don't get to a hospital soon,
多宾斯不马上去医院
he gonna be trading that cello for a harp.
就要步他大提琴的后尘了
This fucking guy and his goddamn cello.
这操蛋玩意儿和他该死的大提琴
You broke it, didn't you? Didn't you?
你砸碎的 不是吗 不是吗
No, man. No, no. No, no. You gotta take him to ER.
不不不不不 你得把他送去急诊室
No. All right, Hill, I go out there, they kick my fucking ass.
不 得了 希尔 我一出去他们会踹死我
They're gonna kick in our asses anyway, brother.
反正他们总是要踹我们的 兄弟
No, man. Hey, this ain't my fault, Hill.
不 这不是我的错 希尔
Yo, he is definitely not my problem, man.
他绝对不是我的问题
I did not start all this shit, Hill.
这一切不是我引发的 希尔
What difference does it make, huh?
那又有什么区别呢
You think because of who you are you can pick and choose
你以为凭你的身份 就可以随意
when to take responsibility. You can't. Sometimes you got to step up.
推卸责任吗 你不能 有时候就是不得不为
All right? Look at him.
好吗 看着他
Hey, look at him.
看着他
Dobbins, that cello, that's all he had, man. It's like me and that chair.
多宾斯 那大提琴是他的一切 就像我的轮椅
It's who he was. It's like you and basketball.
那是他的命 就像篮球对你一样
Come on, man. You're all right. It's okay. Good. Just hold on.
加油 你没事的 没事 坚持住
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
All right, look. All right, fuck it. Fuck it. Yo, yo, fuck it.
好吧 好吧 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
I been hit before. Come on, come on.
我也挨过打 来吧来吧
Just grab him, man. Come on, Dobbs.
抱起他 来吧 多宾
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表