剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
"The best laid schemes of mice and men most often go astray."
人跟老鼠一样 纵有千算 天只一算
That was written by Mr. Robert Burns way the fuck back in 1 785
这是罗伯特·彭斯在他妈1785年写下的话
and it still is news.
到今天还鲜活着呢
In OZ, we got all sorts of schemes
在奥兹 我们总是千算万算
to change our lousy, lonely lives.
想改变自己恶心 孤独的生活
But no matter how much we plot and plan,
但就算我们机关算尽
something outside our control always comes along
也总有意外会从天而降
and fucks things up.
毁掉一切
You take Tobias Beecher.
拿托比亚斯·比彻来说吧
Six months ago, if you'd asked him where he planned to be today,
六个月前 如果你问他计划今天在哪里
he'd have said at his daughter's 4th birthday party.
他会告诉你在他女儿四岁的生日派对上
lnstead, he's howling at the moon thanks to some bad angel dust.
结果 拜[迷幻药]天使粉所赐 他正在挣扎嚎叫
Old Vern Schillinger. Before he got to OZ,
老弗农·史林格 他进奥兹前
he wanted to get America back on the right track.
一心想把美国导入正确的轨道
The white track.
白人至上的轨道
Now Beecher smashed a piece of glass in his pure Aryan eye.
结果比彻一块玻璃插♥进♥了他纯种的雅利安眼睛里
Timmy McManus.
蒂莫·迈克麦纳斯
He's slowly watching as his dreams for the perfect prison fart away.
眼睁睁看着自己打造完美监狱的梦想慢慢嗝屁
And then there's the Reverend Kareem Said.
还有卡里穆·萨依德教长
He was working on a way to bring the brothers together,
他努力地做工作 想团结兄弟
to fight the injustices we endure in the name of justice.
反抗我们在公正名义下受压♥迫♥的不公正
He was working it and working it, till a heart attack worked him over.
他做啊做啊做 最后心脏病把他做倒了
Huseni Mershah, this is Kareem Said.
胡赛尼·弥赛亚 这位是卡里穆·萨依德
Maybe Allah sent me to remind you.
也许阿♥拉♥是派我来提醒你
Sit down.
坐下
Help me. You must go ahead and die.
救我 你必须死
Black Muslim leader Kareem Said
黑人穆♥斯♥林♥领袖卡里穆·萨依德
remains in critical condition at Oswald State Penitentiary
目前身在奥兹瓦尔德州立监狱
after a heart attack last Thursday.
自上周四心脏病发后仍未脱离危险
Said, who is serving five to 18 years for burning a White-owned warehouse,
萨依德因火烧白人仓库被判入狱18年 最少5年
is an outspoken critic of the American judicial system.
他是美国司法系统尖锐的批评者
Man, it's almost as if he knew.
天啊 他好像事先知道
Man, like, right before the heart attack,
就在他心脏病发作之前
Said said to me, he said, "Huseni,
萨依德对我说 他说 胡赛尼
if anything should happen, I want you to gather up the true believers.
如果出了什么事 我要你团结忠城的信徒
Carry out my work, carry out my mission.
继承我的事业 继承我的使命
Start a holy war right here in OZ.
在奥兹开展神圣之战
A war that will set fire on the sky."
一场惊天动地之战
He said, "Tell them, my brother, and guide them."
他说 告诉他们 我的兄弟 引导他们
Man.
天啊
Look who's alive.
瞧瞧谁活过来了
You know, Said, I gotta tell you,
萨依德 我跟你说啊
odds were 60-40 you were worm's meat.
你之前有六成可能要一命呜呼了
Yo, Groves, go get Dr. Nathan. Tell her Said finally woke up.
格罗夫斯 去叫内森医生 告诉她萨依德终于醒了
You're gonna pull something out. Man
你要拉扯掉了
Said, you shouldn't do that.
萨依德 你不能这样
Stupid nigger.
蠢货黑鬼
Groves, Groves, get the doctor.
格罗夫斯 格罗夫斯 去叫医生
You,
你
get my clothes.
把衣服给我
Now.
马上
I'm telling you, I'm perfectly well.
我告诉你 我非常健康
You had a heart attack. You nearly died.
你心脏病发了 差点死了
But I didn't, did l?
但我没死 不是吗
Excuse me. Yeah, this time you were lucky.
失陪了 这次是你运气好
What if it happens again? Well, believe me, doctor,
那下次怎么办 相信我 医生
I now know what I must do to keep alive.
我现在明白自己必须活下去了
McManus, l'm ready to go back to Em City.
迈克麦纳斯 我准备好重返翡翠城了
Okay, but you have to start taking the medicine Dr. Nathan prescribed.
好啊 但你得开始服用内森医生给你开的药
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
I know. This way.
我知道 这边
People do terrible things to people.
人会对人做出残忍♥的事情
That's why we got so many prisons in the world.
所以世界上才有这么多的监狱
People rape other people.
人强♥奸♥他人
They rob and beat and cheat other people.
抢劫他人 殴打他人 欺骗他人
But the worst crime of all is betrayal.
但最狠的是背叛
And there ain't no jail terms for that.
但并没有相应的入狱罪名
Huseni Mershah.
胡赛尼·弥赛亚
You saw that I was dying and yet you walked away?
你眼睁睁看我垂死 却抽身而去
You wanted me to die.
你想我死
No, Kareem, come on, bro. I would never want--
不 卡里穆 拜托 老兄 我永远不会
No. This man is not our brother. He is our enemy.
不 这个人不是我们的兄弟 他是我们的敌人
As of this moment, this man is cast out.
从此刻起 这个人被驱除出去
No Muslim will speak to him, look him in the eye or acknowledge him.
所有穆♥斯♥林♥都与他再无瓜葛 形同陌路
You wanted the death of another?
你想要别人死
Right now, you're dead to us all.
从现在起 我们全当你死了
Kidnap the president's wife without a plan
毫无计划 绑♥架♥总统夫人
Kidnap the president's wife without a plan
毫无计划 绑♥架♥总统夫人
Yeah, I got a plan
我有计划
It's etched with a knife in the centre of my hand
刻于手中刀
So I guess l'm gonna have to keep my fist clenched
紧握手中拳
Walk around DC in the rain till my wares is drenched
首府雨中走到浑身湿透
Wait for that motherfucker to take out the garbage
等那王八蛋拎垃圾出来
Do a press conference about what great shape this country in
宣扬吾国多伟大
And when them welfare cuts gonna begin
等福利削减开始
And when he pat his dog and kiss his wife goodbye,
等他摸完狗狗亲完夫人
That's when I move in I throw that silly ho in a headlock
我就动手扔丫挺的
I muffle her grill so her screams stop
我封住嘴叫她叫不出
I whisper to her, "Your man ain't here to protect you, baby"
我低语 你男人不在这里保护你宝贝
He gone
他走了
I dial up my nigger, tell him, "Meet me with the caddy on the white lawn"
我打给我兄弟 叫他开上凯迪拉克到白宫草坪接我
I toss her in the back seat
我把她绑于后座
I cover her head with a black sheet
黑布罩头
Put the still to her grill piece be like, "lf you don't shut up,
封着她的嘴告诉她 你要是敢叫
I'm gonna lit two shots off in your dome piece"
我就给你两圆各一下
Watch her have fits
等她放乖
If she don't understand, l'm gonna give her a quick lesson in Ebonics
她要是不明白 我就教她学点黑人英语
"l'm gonna shoot you, baby"
我会开枪 宝贝
I take her to my hideout in the Low-income houses down the street
我把她带去街头贫民窟藏身处
I replace her Joan and Davids with purple Reeboks on her feet
用紫色锐步换下她脚上的Joan&David名鞋
I give her four hungry kids, no job, no ambition
给她四个饥饿的孩子 没工作 没志向
No family support and a last welfare check
没有家庭支持 没有福利支票
I give her crappy-ass Medicaid and an ill type of growth
给她操蛋的医补和恶化的肿瘤
Growing out the side of her neck
就从她一侧的脖子中长出
I tell her, "Fend for yourself, keep you and them shorties in proper health"
告诉她 "自己谋生 保持你和那些小子的健康"
Then after sufficient time on that hype, I'll introduce her to the crack pipe
领略够了之后 再把她介绍给瘾君子
Yeah, I'll let her feel its soothing effects
让她感受一点点放松
As she tries to forget about the absence of them checks
努力忘记那补不上的支票
I'll make her sells her jewels for it l'll make her--
让她卖♥♥掉自己的首饰去还
I'll make her pay her dues for it
让她履行责任去还
And then I'll come to her late at night
然后晚上过去
And I'll be like, "Yo, everything ain't gonna be all right
说一句 一切都不会变好的
You ain't gonna be able to go quietly into that good night
你无法安静入睡
Peace ain't gonna come till your death be done"
你不到死是得不到安宁的
And then I'll lead her up to the roof
然后带她去楼顶
And I'll show her all the shit she don't own
让她欣赏她得不到的一切
I'll lead her over to the edge and leave her there all alone
带她到楼边 留下她一个人
Yo, y'all wanna play that two on two?
要玩二对二吗
Give that two on two?
来个二对二吧
Can I get the ball?
能给我球吗
Can I get the ball?
能给我球吗
I can't get the ball?
不能给我球吗
Could you throw me the ball, man?
你给我个球好吗
Arif, Arif, you wanna watch some ball, man?
阿瑞夫 阿瑞夫 一起看看球吧
Wanna play some hoop, huh?
打打篮球怎么样
No? Hoop, man. What?
不行吗 打打吧 怎么样
In the name of Allah, most gracious.
奉至仁的阿♥拉♥之名
Man, why you gotta do me like this, man? Come on.
天啊 你们干嘛这么对我 得了
He is Allah, the one and only. Come on, you know I would never
阿♥拉♥是唯一的真♥主♥ 得了 你知道我不可能
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表