剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I fucked this up from the get-ready.
我准备好这操蛋的一切了
Ortolani's dead because of me, and now
欧特拉尼送命是我的错 现在
Keane's gonna join him.
基恩又要步他后尘了
You think you're responsible for that bad boy being on death row?
你以为那坏人进死囚牢房♥是你的错吗
Timmy, and I mean this in the nicest way possible,
蒂莫 我满怀善意跟你说这个
you are one fucked-up guy.
你是个操蛋玩意儿
Does that mean we're not going to the play tonight?
这表示我们今晚不出去玩儿了吗
Doctor. We need you.
医生 我们需要你
We should run some tests.
我们得检测一下
Hey, some say there are five stages of death.
据说死亡有五个阶段
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression,
否认 愤怒 交涉 沮丧
and finally, acceptance.
最终 接受
The moment when you say to yourself:
那一刻你会对自己说
"I'm gonna die and there ain't shit I can do about it."
我要死了 我他妈对此无能为力
Oh, yeah, in OZ we know all about that.
是的 在奥兹我们都清楚这点
We know all about acceptance.
我们很清楚"接受"
Look at your hair.
瞧你的头发
Come on, let me braid it for you.
过来 我给你整理下
Nah. It's all right.
不了 没事
Come on, I'll make your hair look so nice they won't wanna kill you.
来吧 我要让你的头发漂亮得他们都不想杀你
You're crazy. Come on, come on.
疯话 来吧 来吧
If you really want to, chief.
随你吧 头儿
I saw Pop on TV yesterday. Yeah?
我昨天在电视里看到爸了 是吗
Talking about you,
说到了你
talking about our family.
说到了我们家
Sorry I ain't who you want me to be.
对不起 我不是你期望的样子
I like being queer.
我是同性恋
I love you, Billie.
我爱你 比利
Allah loves you.
阿♥拉♥爱你
But Dad don't.
但爸爸不爱我
Jefferson. I'm sorry, Tizi.
杰弗逊 抱歉 提济
I've got some bad news.
我有个坏消息
Your sister Grace is in the hospital.
你妹妹格瑞丝住院了
Kidney failure.
肾衰竭
The doctors think that she'll probably die soon
医生认为她撑不了多久了
unless she gets a transplant.
除非马上移植
But organs are scarce. Well, just take one of mine.
但器官供应太稀缺 用我的吧
Not like I'm gonna use them much longer.
反正我也用不了多久了
Make that happen, McManus. I'll try.
一定要做到 迈克麦纳斯 我尽力
No, you do more than try. Make it happen.
不 光尽力还不够 一定要做到
Make it happen!
一定要做到
You are sick people!
你们让人恶心
The governor says no. He won't grant a stay.
州长拒绝了 他不同意延期
Even that little prick Devlin can't be that heartless.
就算那小人德夫林也不能这么狠心
Says Keane is too dangerous to be released to a hospital.
说是基恩被放到医院太危险了
He's changed.
他改了
This conversion of his could be bullshit.
他改变信仰可能只是扯蛋
Talk to him, Leo. It's real.
跟他谈谈吧 里昂 是真的
We gotta fight for this one. How?
我们得抗争 怎么抗争
We go public, we stoke the protestors and piss Devlin off even more.
要是公之于众 刺♥激♥了抗♥议♥者 德夫林会更生气
Devlin thinks he's God. Yeah.
德夫林认为自己是神 是啊
Maybe it's time we got some help from the real one.
也许我们该求真正的神出手相助
You want me to call the cardinal to intercede?
你要我打电♥话♥给主教求情
Yes. Tim,
是的 蒂姆
Cardinal Abgott is more conservative
阿伯特主教的保守程度
than Jesse Helms and Bill Buckley all rolled into one.
超过杰西·赫尔姆斯加上比尔·巴克利
He once gave a speech where
他有一次甚至在演讲中
he justified the torture of the Holy Inquisition.
为宗教裁判所的酷刑正名
That's fucked up. Even so, you gotta make the call.
太操蛋了 即使如此 你还是得打这电♥话♥
You make the call. What, Ray? Are you afraid?
你来打吧 怎么了 雷 你怕了吗
No, of course I'm not. Then?
不 我当然不怕 那怎么了
Why do you think that I work here, huh, Tim?
你以为我什么来这里工作 蒂姆
I went to the Pontifical Gregorian University in the Vatican.
我曾就读梵蒂冈教皇格里高里大学
I was in the top of my class.
我是全班成绩最好的
I was the CardinaI's great yellow hope,
我曾被主教寄予厚望
until I started working in his office
但后来我去他的办公室工作
and I just asked a few too many questions.
我多问了一些问题
I had a few too many opinions.
我的想法太多
I defied him, instead of deifying him.
我冒犯他 而没有崇敬他
So His Excellency decided to punish me by sending me to OZ,
因此主教大人把我派到奥兹来惩罚我
to extinguish my career.
毁灭我的事业
So Jefferson Keane's sister dies
所以杰弗逊·基恩的妹妹送了命
because you and the cardinal had a tiff?
就因为你和主教有嫌隙吗
I didn't say I wouldn't make the call. I'll make the call.
我没说我不打电♥话♥ 我会打的
I'm just warning you, it probably won't...
我只是先提醒你 这可能不会
do any good.
有什么用
Sorry to disturb you.
抱歉打扰你了
You've come about the transplant.
你是为移植的事而来
Governor James Devlin, under pressure from religious leaders
詹姆斯·德夫林州长 迫于多位宗教领袖的压力
including Sheik Zahir Farar and Francis Cardinal Abgott,
包括伊斯林教长查希·法拉和天主教主教弗朗西斯·阿伯特
has granted a 30-day stay of execution to Jefferson Keane,
批准将杰弗逊·基恩的死刑延期三十天
the man convicted of killing another inmate
该犯被控谋杀了其
at Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary.
同在奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱的狱友
Keane will donate a kidney to an ailing sister.
基恩将把肾脏捐给其生病的妹妹
He is expected to go into surgery sometime today.
他有望在今天进入手术室
The governor was quick to point out that all medical costs
州长随即指出全部医疗费用
are being covered by the family's own insurance.
都将由其家庭保险自行负担
Clemency. That's a fancy word for mercy.
悲悯 这是用来形容仁慈的华丽词汇
You see, the governor can commute a death sentence.
你看 州长有权赦免死刑
He has the power to just pick up the phone and say no.
他有权力打个电♥话♥说声"不"
But to me, the only time the governor shows clemency,
但对我来说 州长要表达真正悲悯
is when he don't make that call.
是不打这个电♥话♥
Because life in prison without parole
因为终身坐牢无法假释
is a shitload worse than death.
比死亡要惨多了
Death is parole.
死亡是假释
Death is the real mercy.
死亡是真正的仁慈
King me. Oh, fuck.
将军 操
O'Reily. Yeah?
奥雷利 干嘛
Come here. Why?
过来 为啥
Because I say. So?
因为我要你过来 那又怎样
We got business. Don't move any pieces. I got them memorized.
谈生意 不许动子儿 我都记着呢
Would I do that? What do you think of me?
我会干那事儿吗 你当我是什么人啊
Hey, Joey. I'm here.
乔伊 我过来了
You bet Detroit in the game? Yeah.
你赌底特律赢 是的
You lost. Fucking Thomas.
你输了 操蛋的杜马斯
You owe. - I know.
你欠钱了 -我知道
So? I'm good for it.
那怎样 我会还
Says you. Haven't I paid before?
那是你说 我以前没付吗
I want it now. Why?
我现在就要 为什么
Because you owe. Why you busting my balls?
因为你欠钱了 你逼那么急干嘛
I don't like your face. Hey, take a look in the mirror.
我不喜欢你的脸 照照镜子吧
You wanna die? Wanna try?
你想死吗 想试试吗
Problem, guys?
有问题吗 两位
Yeah, the joint smells of too much...garlic.
有 这鸟人一身的 蒜臭
D'Angelo, count to ten and walk away.
德安吉洛 从一数到十 然后走开
Fucking dago jizzbag.
操蛋的意大利二货
You lose, white boy. No, I never lose when it counts.
你输了 白小子 不 我关键时刻从不输
I'm telling you, Jefferson was set up.
我告诉你 杰弗逊是被陷害的
By who? Come on,
被谁陷害 得了
you don't have to be John Thompson to figure out the game plan.
不用约翰·汤普森出马也能算出比赛策略
You know it was the Wiseguys that did it.
你知道是黑♥手♥党♥人干的
Schibetta sent Jefferson to the gladiator ring?
什拜塔逼杰弗逊角斗
No, not Schibetta. I been asking around.
不 不是什拜塔 我四处打探了
Looks like Joey D'Angelo was roguing.
应该是乔伊·德安吉洛干的
Ever since Ortolani croaked, D'Angelo's been wanting to move up,
欧特拉尼挂掉后 德安吉洛就一直想上位
but the old man has been slow.
但老头子稳坐不动
So D'Angelo took it on himself to off Jefferson
所以德安吉洛亲自出手搞掉杰弗逊
just to impress the old man.
以向老头子证明自己
That fucking mook, D'Angelo?
操蛋玩意儿 德安吉洛
If D'Angelo got Jefferson the death penalty,
如果是德安吉洛害杰弗逊进了死囚牢房♥
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表