剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
法兰西很快就将统治全世界
(in French accent): Someday soon, France will rule the globe.
(法语)显而易见
最终 全世界的人们终于能买♥♥到好面包了
Finally... the entire world will have access to good bread.
真正的好面包
Really good bread.
(法语)等下 那是什么?
但这太迟了
Black Pete: But it was too late.
是黑胡子
(shouts): Blackbeard!
他们被黑胡子盯上了
Blackbeard was upon 'em.
有史以来最伟大的海盗
Black Pete: History's greatest pirate...
也是我的前老板
and my former boss.
tttt
看着黑胡子的眼睛
(gravelly voice): Look into the eyes of Blackbeard.
等下等下 所以你说黑胡子的脑袋...是一团烟?
Wait, wait, so you're saying Blackbeard's head... is made of smoke?
当他需要的时候就可以
When he needs it to be.
而他的眼睛会发光?
And his eyes glow?
没错
Yes.
所以这样他的眼睛是浮在空中的?
But do his eyes also float?
- 因为他的脑袋是团烟 -我没说他眼睛是浮空的
-'Cause his head is smoke. -I never said that they floated.
- 那它们有多大? - 就是一般的眼睛 但...
-And how big are they? -Uh, they're just regular eyes, but, uh...
你们听到了吗?
You guys getting this?
总之...
Anyway...
是时候轮到我出场了
that's when I leapt into action.
然后 黑胡子说到
Black Pete: And then, Blackbeard was like...
你救了我的命 皮特 我永远欠你的
You saved my hide, Pete. I am forever in your debt.
很高兴能成为你的船员 黑胡子老大
Just happy to be on the team, Blackbeard.
从今以后 作为我的左膀右臂
From this day onward, you'll be known as the Dread Black Pete,
你恐怖的黑皮特之名将为人所知
my right-hand man.
哇哦 这太不可思议了
Oh, wow, imagine that.
直到空翻之前我还有点信了
I was with him until the flip.
我们才不会叫你恐怖的黑皮特呢
We're not calling you the Dread Black Pete.
等下...现在是谁在开船?
Wait... who's steering the ship?
- 船有点动了吗? - 没有 船长
-Did it move? -No, Cap'n.
额 真没动? 哪怕是一点点?
Ugh, really? Not even a little?
我们可能得开始吃船员了
We may need to start eatin' some of the crew.
我建议从卢修斯开始
I recommend we start with Lucius.
他年轻应该更美味多汁 是吧?
He's young and succulent, huh?
什么? 巴顿斯...
What?! Buttons...
我们只是搁浅了 这是常有的事
we've just run aground. Happens to everyone.
我们才不需要互相吃彼此
We don't need to start eating each other.
啊是啊是啊 当然不用
Aye, no, no, of course not.
直到...完全有必要
Not until... absolutely necessary.
这不会发生的
It won't be necessary.
- 不会的 -是的
-Won't be necessary. -No.
直到真的完全必需
Until it's absolutely necessary.
- 不会又必要的 - 不会
-Which it won't be. -No.
那请你召集船员
Please, assemble the crew.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
好的 船长
All right, Cap'n.
啊...求你动一动吧
Ooh... Please move.
这回你真的吧事情搞砸了 是吧 伯内特宝宝?
Bolloxed this one up well and good, eh, Baby Bonnet?
你已经死了 我什么也没听到
You're dead, and I'm not listening.
小伯内特宝宝把他的
(mocking): Little Baby Bonnet broke
宝贝小船船弄的搁浅了
his little baby boat on the big bad beach.
- 死胖子 - 什么?!
-Fat-ass. -What?!
我一点都不胖
I'm not even fat.
死胖子 大胖子 胖子胖子胖子
Fat, fat, fatty, fatty, fat
有张愚蠢的油头粉面的胖脸
with your stupid, fat face, and your oily, fat head.
至少我还活着
(inhales) Well, at least I'm alive.
你不过是在办家家酒
You're a child with a toy.
现在还成了谋杀犯
Who's now a murderer.
- 杀了... -够了!
-Murdering little-- -(yells): Enough!
就像你们注意到的
As many of you have noticed,
我们小小的...搁浅了
we have run aground... a little bit.
- 我们要拿彼此当食物了吗? - 非常有可能
-Are we gonna have to eat each other? -Most likely, aye.
不不 我们的食物还有很多
No, no, we have plenty of food.
- 暂时的 - 够我们吃好几周
-For now. -For weeks.
食物够吃好几周 所以不必吃彼此了
We can eat for weeks, so there's no need to eat each other.
我认为可以把这当作休假
I'd like to view this as a holiday of sorts.
你懂的 度假呀
You know, a vacation.
度假是个什么鬼?
What the hell's a vacation?
额 好吧 那就是一段休闲时间
Oh, well, it's a, it's a period of leisure.
你们可以按自己的想法自有安排时间
Your time is yours to do with as you please.
也许 培养一下自己的小爱好
Perhaps, there's a hobby you enjoy.
或者什么都不做
Or maybe you do nothing at all.
重要的是让我们的身体
The point is to rest our bodies...
和心灵得到放松
as well as our minds.
不休假会有什么处罚吗?
What is the punishment if we don't?
不 不会被处罚
No, there's no punish--
听着 这不会有什么问题的
Look, there's literally no way to mess this up.
就是去海边走走 休息下 或者找点乐子
Just hit the beach, rest, and have fun.
好吧
Okay.
我们能在度假时折磨人♥质♥吗?
Can my vacation be torturing the hostages?
我想说的是那些更让人放松的活动
I was thinking more along the lines of relaxing activities.
折磨人♥质♥能使我快乐 特别是他们两
Oh, I do find torturing hostages relaxing. Particularly this lot.
我只会把他们打个半死 不能弄死的
I'll just take them to the brink of death. I won't go all the way.
先不要折磨他们 我是说 暂时的
Let's say no to torture. I think. For now.
我觉得不如先带他们出去溜溜?
I think perhaps take them for a walk?
透透气 他们闻起来都臭了 这也不能怪你们
Air them out. They are smelling a bit. Not your fault.
那要不要再给他们烤个派
Why not... uh, bake 'em a pie,
然后按♥摩♥开开背?
and, and give 'em back rubs?
- 原来黑胡子是这么做的? - 不是!
-Oh, is that what Blackbeard would do? -No!
他会把烧红的拨火棍捅进他们的屁♥眼♥!(你是棍勇吗?)
He'd stick hot pokers up their assholes!
好主意好主意
Ooh, yeah, yeah.
去 就散个步
Right, just the walk.
谢谢你啊! 玩得开心点!
Thank you, though. Have fun!
好吧 快走!
Roach: Yeah, go!
奥卢旺德 吉姆 能谈一谈吗?
Oh, Oluwande, Jim. Can I have a word?
我有点难以适应成为杀...
I'm having a bit of a hard time adjusting to being a mur--
- 杀人... - 说出来 别吞吞吐吐的
-a mur-- -Spit it out, you stuttering imbecile.
杀人凶手
Mur-der-er.
当一个杀人凶手
A murderer.
你都算不上是杀人凶手把?
You're not really a murderer though, are you?
我是说 你只不过 只不过是在他死的时候正好在场而已
I mean, you was, you was sort of... around when he died.
不是这样的 我直到你这么说是维护我
No, no, you're right to protect me.
但事实上是我肆意鲁莽的夺走了他的生命
But I callously and wantonly took a man's life.
现在我不得不去接受它
And now I have to live with it.
但这种事情...真的能放下吗?
But how does one... move past such a thing?
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
他说你做不到的 你要知道杀人的同时 你也杀了自己
He says you don't.-- You know, when you kill, y-you die as well.
打得好
Good one.
嘿 两位! 你们这到底是在干啥?
Hey, guys! What on Earth are you doing?
- 我们在度假呀 - 我们在放松
-We're doing vacations. -We're unwinding.
你们听到刚才我是怎么说的了吗!
That is not what I was talking about!
好吧 那我们要做什么?
Right. What are we doin' then?
要去海滩吗?
Should we hit the beach?
额 我脸上有蜡鼻子和假胡子
Eh, I have a wax nose and a fake beard,
- 那会非常麻烦的 - 是啊
-so, uh, that'll kinda be like torture. -Yeah.
只要能洗澡 让我去杀人都行
(clears throat) I'd absolutely murder someone for a bath.
我都快闻起来像你们一样了
I am starting to smell like the rest of you.
哦 船长有个浴缸
Oh, Captain has a tub.
如果你想洗的话 我可以看
If you want, I can, I can watch.
额 我是说望风
Um, keep watch
- 就是守在门口 - 是啊 我知道
-like by the door. -No, I, yeah, I, I know.
- 确保没人会进去 - 我明白你的意思
-So no one comes in. -Jim: I know what you meant.
- 我我... -嗯
-I, I, I, yeah. Mm-hm. -Yeah.
- 我看也许我们今天该自己安排? - 同意
-maybe we do our own things today? -Yep.
- 很好 就这样 - 我们就这么办
-Yep, cool. Sweet. -Let's do that.
嗯 嗯 好吧
Um, um, yeah.
真见鬼
Fuck off.
好了 快来 我问来试试比较平静的活动吧
Okay, come on. Let's try a more calm activity.
比如躺在海滩上晒晒太阳
Like lying flat on the beach in the sun.
或者 我还是去检查下火♥药♥好了?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表