剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
妻子是玛丽·邦尼特
Yeah.
是的
That's an odd coincidence.
真是奇怪的巧合
Next!
下一位!
Do they really think I'm dead?
他们真的以为我死了吗?
Or did Mary report me dead out of spite?
或者玛丽通报我死了出于愤恨
And which is your favorite pig?
你最喜欢哪种粉红色?
I wonder if they had a funeral.
他们办过丧礼了吗?
I mean, what would they bury?
他们在棺材裡装了什麽?
Would it be an empty-- Ah!
可能是空-- 啊!
What?
怎样?
What've they done with your face?!
他们把你的脸怎麽了?
Oh yeah! Yeah, the beard
这个啊 留鬍子
wasn't regulation, so it had to go.
不符规定 所以得剃掉
Feels weird.
感觉好怪
From here to here, is freezing.
这一节好凉
But you're Blackbeard.
但你是黑鬍子
You can't be Blackbeard without your black beard.
没有黑鬍子怎麽叫黑鬍子?
Come on, mate. That's all over. It was over years ago.
拜託 老兄 早在好几年前就不是了
My beard hasn't been black since I was young.
从我年轻时鬍子就不黑了
I was Greybeard if anything.
真要说也是白鬍子
Salt-and-pepperbeard. Now, I'm just Nobeard.
或黑胡椒盐鬍子 现在则是没鬍子
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
You've got a plan. I know it.
你计划好了 我就知道
You've kept the clippings, haven't you?
你把鬍子留起来了吧?
So, we can make fake heads and escape.
好做个假人头 逃亡时用
Stede, get it straight, mate.
施蒂德 认清现实吧
We got caught, all right?
我们被抓了 好吗?
There is no escape.
无处可逃
Now, it's time to accept our fate.
现在只能接受命运
Besides, kind of comforting, really,
会发现这样其实满舒服的
once you get your mind around it.
而且认清现实后
I mean, look at this.
你看看
I'm folding stuff... and that's okay.
我竟然心平气和地在摺衣服
(chuckles) Who would've thought?
真想不到
(sighs) All right. That's that. Do you need anything folded?
好 摺好了 你有东西要摺吗?
Shirt? Your socks?
衬衫或袜子?
Izzy: The thing about Captain Hands is,
你们要知道 汉兹船长
he's tough, yeah.
的确很强
But also, he's fair...
但他也很公正...
as Ivan and Fang can attest to.
艾文和范恩可以作证
Needs more salt.
再来点盐
All right, all right. Listen up, listen up!
好,听这边‥
Work hard, keep a spring in your step,
努力工作 勤快一点
and you'll all have a long tenure aboard...
你们就能安稳渡过十年
"Izzy's Revenge."
在"伊兹复仇号♥"上
(Wee John laughs)
What's funny, Mr. Feeney?
什麽事这麽好笑 费尼先生?
It's just that "Izzy's Revenge"
只是 "伊兹复仇号♥"
sounds a bit like an intestinal condition.
听起来有点白♥痴♥
(crew laughs)
I wonder what the condition of your intestine might be after, say...
听听我的复仇方式 看你还笑不笑得出来
no rations for a week?
一星期不吃饭怎麽样?
Any other funny bits?
还有什麽事好笑吗?
I didn't think so.
我想是没有了
(playful yelling)
I don't want a boat, Stede!
我不想要船 施蒂德!
And I don't hate our lives,
我不讨厌这样的生活
at least not so much that I would wanna do this.
起码没有讨厌到想做这件事
Blackbeard: There you are.
你在这裡啊
The fake heads idea... wasn't bad. -Oh, come on.
假人头的主意... 是不错 -喔 拜託
Stupid idea.
那是个蠢主意
I've only got stupid ideas. -Oh, shut up.
我就只会出蠢主意 -喔 别说了
How are you handling this so well?
你怎麽适应得这麽好?
I don't know.
不知道
It's kinda nice just to take a load off.
放鬆一下其实挺好的
Just to... Just to be Edward.
就只是单纯地当爱德华
I don't know if I wanna go back to the old days.
我不确定自己想回去过老日子
Just drinking all day and biting the heads off turtles, or...
成天喝酒 咬掉乌龟的头 或...
making some poor bloke eat his own toes as a laugh.
强迫哪个可怜人吞自己的脚趾只是找乐子
Yuck. Where's the laugh there?
好噁心 这算哪门子乐子?
Suppose what I'm saying is that I--
我的意思是--
Right now, I just wanna do what makes Ed happy.
现在我只想做会让爱德快乐的事
And what makes Ed happy?
什麽事会让爱德快乐?
These past few weeks...
过去几星期...
have been...
曾经...
the most fun I've had in ages, years.
多年来我最开心的事
Maybe ever.
也许甚至
So...
所以...
So, uh, I reckon what makes Ed happy...
我觉得让爱德快乐的
is...
是...
you.
你
Well, that's, uh, that's--
这个嘛--
(light music playing)
You make Stede happy.
你让施蒂德很开心
Maybe we can just... get away?
也许我们可以就这样... 远走高飞?
Start over. Reset.
重新开始
But you said there was no escape.
但你说我们无处可逃了
There's always an escape.
总是会有方法的
We could be gone tonight.
我们可以今晚就走
What about the English? They'll be all over us.
英国人怎麽办? 他们会来抓我们的
No, no, no, no. We could-- We'd get a new boat.
不会 我们可以-- 弄艘新的船
New names... new backstories, everything.
新名字... 新背景 全部换新
We'll go somewhere they'll never find us.
去他们永远找不到的地方
We'll go to China.
我们去中国
China? -Yeah.
中国? -对啊
It's quite far away. -That's the point.
中国很远呢 -所以才去啊
Our old lives will be gone, dead.
我们可以与过去 断得
Never were.
一乾二淨
What do you say?
你怎麽说?
I know we never would've chosen each other,
我知道我们永远不会选择彼此
not in a million years,
绝对不会
but all we have is this one life.
但我们就只有这辈子
Yeah.
好
Yes?
你答应了?
I think so. -Yes! Okay.
我想是吧 -你答应了
Yes?! -Mm-hm.
确定?! -嗯
Fuckin', this is great. Okay, we leave at dawn, okay?
太好了 我们黎明时走 好吗?
I'll work out all the details.
我会想好计划细节
You... think up some new names.
你想个新名字吧
Cool ones.
想个酷一点的
Okay, that's nine for mutiny and zero against.
所以9票同意叛变 0票反对
Are you guys sure you're up for this?
你们俩确定要加入吗?
Yes! Yeah! -Yeah, yeah.
确定啊
And that Brown Peter, he can't be first mate.
还有棕皮特 可不能让他当副手
I saw him talking to Izzy about it before.
我看到他跟伊兹在谈这件事
Never. Disaster. -Mm-hm.
绝对不行 太可怕了 -是啊
No offense to Lucius. -Oh god, no. Don't apologize to me.
无意冒犯 鲁修斯 天啊 别道歉
I mean, I love that man, but, um, leadership's not his, his strength.
我爱他 但他真的不适合当领导人
All right, well, the second thing is:
好,下个问题是:
who's gonna be in charge? -Yeah.
该由谁领导? -是啊
It's got-- It's gotta be someone we can all trust.
得-- 找个大家都能信赖的人
Someone who has the entire crew in mind, not just themselves.
一个会想到所有船员 而不只为自己著想的人
It's you.
就是你啊
Nah. -There's only one choice.
不行 -非你莫属了
No, no, no, no. I c-- No.
不行 我不想当 不行
I don't want it. I'm officially taking myself
我不想当 我正式表明
out of the running. Thank you.
不参与竞选 谢谢
Well, I reckon that settles it.
嗯 我认为就是这样
The only good cap'ns...
不想当船长的人
are the ones that hate being captains, eh?
才会是好船长 是吧?
(crew chuckling) -It'll be an honor to serve under you, Cap'n.
很高兴能追随您 船长
N-No, seriously, I-- -Roach (chants): Captain. Captain. Captain.
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表