剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
那个看上去挺好喝 就要那个!
Ah, this tasty-looking stuff. On the double!
很棒 不是吗? 身处一堆疯子之中
It's good, isn't it? Being amongst proper maniacs.
这里都是专业的 卢修斯
No amateurs here, Lucius.
嗯 坚果味的
Mm, it's nutty.
- 你们管这个叫什么? - 这是鼻子罐里的汁液
-What do you call this? -It's juice from the nose jar.
杰姬收集了很多年
Geraldo: Jackie's been collecting them for years.
谁不听话
You misbehave... (makes slicing noise)
最后就会进到里边
you end up in here.
天啊
Oh god.
我有几个老伙计在里边
I've a few colleagues in there.
- 又是你 - 欢迎啊 汉兹先生
-You again. -Geraldo: Mr. Hands, welcome.
- 好久不见了 - 是啊
-It's been a while. -Izzy: Yeah...
因为我讨厌这个鬼地方
because I hate this fucking place.
但是因为某些莫名的原因
But for some inexplicable reason,
我们老大想要和你谈一谈 伯内特
my boss would like a word with you, Bonnet.
好吧 所有人都想和绅士海盗过不去
Yes, well, everyone wants a piece of the Gentleman Pirate.
还轮不到你
Get in line.
- 很抱歉这么和你说 伊奇 - 是伊兹
-I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, Iggy. -Izzy.
无所谓 我不在乎 但我们现在忙着
Whatever, I don't care, but we're busy at the moment,
把剩下那个人♥质♥卖♥♥出去
fencing our remaining hostage.
或者说 那个没被你偷走那个
AKA, the one you didn't manage to steal.
所以 我要告诉我的船长你拒绝了邀请 是吗?
So, I'll tell my captain that you're declining then, yeah?
或者告诉他的仆从有多糟糕
Or tell him he's got terrible taste in flunkies,
还有让他下地狱玩蛋去吧
and he can go suck eggs in hell.
我很乐意
(softly): Gladly.
- 敬我死去的老公! - 好的
-To my dead hubby! Yes! -Yes.
(西班牙语)公牛阿尔法厄斯
Alfeo de la Vaca!
最好的老公之一
One of the best that ever done it.
他是个大好人
He was a saint.
我在后边给他立了个祭坛
I keep a altar to him in the back
还放了一些他的纪念物
with a couple of his mementos.
杰姬 有人找
Minion: Jackie, you are needed.
有正事要办了 别走开
Business calls. Don't go anywhere.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我猜大概的匕♥首♥也在后边
I bet she's got my dagger back there.
好了 你已经证明你的观点了
Okay, look, you've proven your point.
现在我们能揭过这篇了吗?
Now, can we just let this go?
好吧
Fine.
吉姆 你要干什么? 你想干什..
Jim, what are you doin'? What are you do--
吉...
J--
我愿出20达布隆买♥♥这个英国人
Card Player: I'd maybe give ya 20 doubloons for the Brit.
看起来有点低啊
Seems a tad low.
已经有其他人出价了
We're already expecting another offer.
谁出的? 那个招♥妓♥的家伙?
From who? The prostitute bloke?
哈哈! 才不是
Captain Stede: Ha, ha! No.
拍卖♥♥底价是50达布隆
The bidding starts at 50 doubloons.
接受或者离开
Take it or shake it.
- 50 - 51
-50. -51.
- 60 - 61
-60. -61.
我们是不是该让他们冷静些 不然...
Should we attempt to lower the temperature, or--
没事 不用害怕 这是场竞价战
No, no. Don't be scared. This is a bidding war.
好吧 可这看上去是在玩真的啊!
Lucius: Okay, it's startin' to look like an actual war!
拜托 两位都冷静点!
Think it through guys, please!
公牛阿尔法厄斯
Alfeo de la Vaca.
这个人杀了我全家
The man who killed my family.
我们又见面了 蠢蛋
We meet again, pendejo.
现在是时候还我匕♥首♥了
Now give me back my dagger.
在哪里呢?
Where is it?
我就知道你是个小贼
I knew you was a thief.
但我喜欢小贼
But I loves me a thief.
够了 各位
C'mon, guys.
- 我觉得我们应该去干预下了 - 不 是你去干预
-I think we should intervene. -No, you intervene.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll intervene.
不要自相残杀了 两位!
Don't kill one another, you guys!
你可真性感
you are one sexy thing.
放松...
Relax...
你都硬错地方了
You're stiff in all the wrong places.
抱歉!
Pirate: Oh sorry!
我的鼻子!
My noses!
卢修斯 你能帮我一起把这些捡起来吗?
Lucius, can you please help me pick these up?
不 我拒绝 抱歉
No, I'm not gonna do that, sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Fuck is you supposed to be?
- 嗨 我是斯蒂德 - 他是绅士海盗
-Hi, I'm Stede. -He's the Gentleman Pirate.
好吧 我有个坏消息要告诉你 鸡♥巴♥海盗
Well, I got bad news for you, Genital Pirate.
我得重新开始做鼻子罐了
I'm about to start a whole new nose jar.
- 额 宝贝 - 别说这个词 不许这么叫我
-Uh, baby-- -Don't say that. Don't call me that.
嗯 我想我们既然都结婚了 而且...
Well, I just figured since we're married, and--
我的其它老公都没这问题
None of my other husbands have a problem with it.
- 那是我的 - 别再这里这么叫我
-That's mine. -Spanish Jackie: Do not call me that in here.
好吧 伊兹汉兹刚才来过
Okay, well, Izzy Hands was in here
他老大要这个人
asking about him for his boss.
黑胡子?
Blackbeard?
他妈的黑胡子要找这个家伙?
Muthafuckin' Blackbeard wanna talk to this guy?
太感谢你了
(exhales) Thank you so much.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是个白♥痴♥ 然后你被驱逐了
You're an idiot... and you're banished.
别再让我在我的地盘看见你
Do not darken my doorstep again.
- 乐意之至 - 好的 我就 我就从边上过去就行
-Lovely. -Well, I'll just, I'll just squeeze past then.
非常感谢你的招待
Thank you so much for having us.
绅士海盗向各位...
Well, the Gentleman Pirate bids you all--
他表示对会面没兴趣
He's not interested in meeting.
什么?
What?
我已经明确告诉过他...
I explicitly told him...
黑胡子想见他
Blackbeard desired his company.
那他知道我是谁吗?
But does he know who I am?
看上去知道
Seemed to, yeah.
然后 他还是拒绝了
And still, he said no.
他让你"下地狱玩蛋吧”
You can "go suck eggs in hell"
我想这就是他的回复
was his response, I believe.
有意思
Fascinating.
我开始觉得我和你一样
I'm starting to think you're not the only one
不适合干这一行了 卢修斯
who's not cut out for this, Lucius.
别对自己太苛刻了
Don't be too hard on yourself.
谁都有可能打碎鼻子罐的
Anyone could break a nose jar.
你看这就是我要说的
Well, see, this is what I'm talking about.
你和我 我们的关系不该这么融洽
You and I, we shouldn't have this kind of rapport.
嘿 这里
Man: Hey there.
你就是那个在卖♥♥出♥售♥英国佬的花俏男?
Are you the fancy man sellin' the British bloke?
不是! 等等 是的
No! Wait, yes.
- 你对这感兴趣? - 很有兴趣
-Oh, are you interested? -Terribly.
- 而且我能出个你满意的价格... - 成交
-And I'd pay handsomely... -Deal.
只要他的一部分
for parts of him.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
我可以自己来肢解他
I'll do the disassembly myself.
你不会真的在考虑吧?
You're not actually considering this, are you?
不...没有
No... No.
滚边去 怪胎
Geraldo: Kick rocks, freak.
大人们要说话了
Big boys need to talk.
那我就有话直说了
I'm gonna shoot you straight, man.
你刚来的时候
When you first came in,
我以为你是个彻头彻尾没种的软蛋
I didn't think you had balls at all
是啊
Yeah.
但当我看到你应对杰姬的样子
But when I saw how you handled yourself with Jackie,
我心想 “这个男人
I was like, "Oh man,
真有种! 太有种了!”
he's got balls! For days!"
- 真的? - 是的
-Really? -Yeah.
非常有种
Balls for days.
- 也许是吧 - 听着 我和一个独家客户 嗯...
-Maybe I do. -Listen, I, I got a little bit of, um...
有点特殊的联♥系♥
a side hustle with an exclusive client,
但是他只和...优雅的人做交易 就像你这样的人
but he only deals with... refined types, like yourself.
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表