剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
海盗共和国
(gasps) Republic of Pirates.
宛如地狱里的粪坑
Quite the hellish cesspool.
- 快跟上 - 抱歉
-Come along. -Sorry, um,
这身衣服看起来并不
do these outfits maybe feel like
- 适合这里,或者说... - 这是为了表现权力
-an error in judgment, or-- -Captain Stede: It's a power move.
让其他人觉得衣不蔽体
Make people feel underdressed,
这样你就能控制局面了
and suddenly you're the one in charge.
不不不不不! 老天啊! 这不是真的!
No, no, no, no, no! Oh god, this isn't happening!
真是够了! 你就不能往边上让让?
Aww, come on! You couldn't have sidestepped?
好吧 不早了 我们走吧
Right, too late. Let's go.
只要把外套过了就好
Maybe just take the jacket off.
感觉就像回家了一样
I've never felt so at home.
卖♥♥人啦! 卖♥♥人啦!
Man for sale! Man for sale!
- 出♥售♥健康 强壮 听话的男性! - 船长?
-Healthy, sturdy, obedient man for sale! -Captain?
- 所以 我们要开溜了 是吗? - 是的 而且要快
-So, we're leaving, right? -Yeah, and quickly.
卖♥♥人啦!
Captain Stede: Man for sale!
听着 我觉得你需要改动下叫卖♥♥声
Listen, I think you might wanna adjust the pitch
因为很难搞清楚你在卖♥♥什么
because it's quite unclear what you're selling.
听着 也许我是刚开始当海盗
Look, I might be new to pirating,
但是对销♥售♥我是略知一二的
but I know a thing or two about salesmanship.
你先请
After you.
来看看这个
Check out this
我正在出♥售♥极好的战利品!
fabulous booty I'm hawkin'!
博尼法斯·希门尼斯
Bonifacia Jimenez,
因谋杀被悬赏
wanted for murder.
我告诉过你杰姬还没消气呢
I told you Jackie was still pissed.
悬赏 50达布隆?! 就这?
Reward, 50 doubloons?! That's it?
- 我觉得你没抓住重点 吉姆 - 但我废了她老公啊
-I think you're gettin' the wrong message, Jim. -But I, I wasted her husband!
- 这怎么也该值1000达布隆! - 别喊这么大声
-That's worth a thousand doubloons at least! -Shh! Quit shouting!
卖♥♥人啦! 来人看看我的战利品啊!
Captain Stede: Man for sale! Someone, buy my booty!
- 卖♥♥人啦! - 来这里
-Man for sale! -Over here.
生意来了
Oh, here we go.
我出一个银币
One piece of silver's me bid.
所以 是你们三个一起卖♥♥还是...
So, do I get all three of ye's, er--
不 我们只有一个人要卖♥♥
No, only one of us is for sale.
那另两个是要在边上看 还是...?
Mm, so the other two watch, or?
他觉得你是卖♥♥屁♥股♥的
He thinks you're a prostitute.
我才不是男妓 伙计!
I'm no prostitute, mate!
那我们就不能为爱鼓掌了
We could've made magic.
难以置信 你看着我们像是男妓那种人吗?
Unbelievable. Do we look like prostitutes to you?
很像 不太成功的那种
Well, not terribly successful ones.
吉姆 你在干什么? 会有人看到你的
Jim, what're you doin'? Someone's gonna see you.
- 一切顺利 -吉姆...
-So far, so good. -Jim--
嗨各位! 这地方看起来挺不错的
Oh, hey, guys! Ooh, this place looks promising.
也许我们能在这找到买♥♥家
Maybe we'll find some buyers in here.
不不不 船长 你不能... 你不会想进去的
No, no, no, Captain. You d-- You don't wanna go in there.
这地方 这地方就是个粪坑
It's a, it's a shithole.
里边塞满了罪犯
There's a lot of crime,
各种疾病
and, uh, diseases,
还有调的很烂的酒水
and, uh, poorly mixed drinks.
吉姆已经进去了
Jim's already gone in.
吉姆?! 别啊 吉姆!
Jim?! No, no, no, Jim!
这地方看起来的确有点吓人
Does look a bit scary in there.
我要你鼓起勇气 和我一起进去
I'm gonna need you to hold it together, and come in.
嗯 如果真的很可怕的话 我还是想回船上去...
Well, if it's scary, I'll probably just head back to the ship--
卢修斯 快来看啊
Ah, Lucius, look at this.
这里 来这里
Come. Come here.
就这个位置 帮我们画张素描
You have to sketch us in front of this.
这真是逼真
It's so authentic.
就像拷打过一样
Look tortured.
好 就像我们排练过的那样
(softly): Okay, like we rehearsed.
大家听我说!
Hear ye, hear ye!
见鬼
(softly): Oh fuck.
请和我一起见证他的首次登场
Please join me in welcoming for his regional debut...
巴巴多斯的强盗
The Brigand of Barbados...
加勒比海的奶油
the Cream of the Caribbean...
绅士海盗
The Gentleman Pirate.
大家好啊 很高兴来到这里
Hi, all. Nice to be here.
我也许出身名流
I may be landed gentry,
但我很愿意加入你们
but I'm thrilled to be granted entry.
好吧 这轮酒我们请(酒在我们身上)
(clears throat) Well, the drinks are on us.
哦 又是这样!
Oh, come on!
现在酒在你们身上了!
Pirate: Drinks be on ye now!
哦...天啊
Oh... god.
吉姆 吉姆 这可一点都不低调
Jim, Jim, this is not keepin' a low profile.
奥卢旺德.布达里 竟然还能活着见到你
Oluwande Boodhari, as I live and breathe.
- 杰拉尔多 - 你这是吃了熊心豹子胆
-Geraldo. -You have got some world-class, rock-hard...
才敢踏进这家店
absolutely titanic balls coming in here.
你要知道我还以为你已经死了
You know, I actually thought you'd be dead by now.
我也是!
I did, too!
生活就是这么有趣 你的这位朋友是谁?
Life is funny. Who's your friend?
嗯 这是吉姆 吉姆...
Um... This is Jim. Jim--
你不认识吉姆因为吉姆是个哑巴
You don't know Jim because Jim is a mute.
所以说这是我朋友
So, that's my friend.
你自然明白杰姬会想和你谈谈
Naturally, Jackie's gonna want a word.
当然 我当然明白
Yeah, no, naturally.
- 额...只是 额 让我知道是什么时候... - 就现在 老兄!
-Um... just, uh, just let me know when-- -Now, man!
不是见你!
Not you!
你好 杰姬
Hey, Jackie.
- 两位 - 过来座
-Lads. -Spanish Jackie: Have a seat.
- 好的 - 不不不不不
-Yep. -No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坐这
Right here.
奥卢 奥卢... 奥卢
Olu, Olu... Olu.
你跑到哪去了?
Where you been?
你是在躲着我吗?
You been avoiding me?
什么? 不不 我...
What? No, no, I...
说实话 我本以为你
I actually thought you were
在生我的气
kind of mad at me, if I'm honest.
为什么杰姬要生气呢?
Why would Jackie be mad?
我推荐你雇佣了一个女侍...
Well, I kind of recommended you hire a waitress...
然后她刺死了你最喜欢的老公 所以...
who stabbed your favorite husband up, so.
哦 没错 有这回事
Oh yeah, that's true, that's true.
博尼法斯.希门尼斯
Bonifacia Jimenez.
那个婊♥子♥偷走了我的生活
The bitch who stole my life.
那个婊♥子♥偷走了我的乐趣
The bitch who stole my joy.
但这和你有什么关系 不是吗?
But it's not like you had anything to do with it, right?
难道是你帮她安排的?
Like you helped her set it up?
不 额 没错
N-No. C-- Uh, correct.
我和那个婊♥子♥没什么关系
I barely even knew the bitch. Ooh.
但你知道她在哪 是吧?
But you do know where she is, though, right?
我好像记得你们两个都离开了这里
Seems like I remember both of you guys leavin' town...
- 在同一时间 - 我杀了她!
-at the same time. -I killed her!
我杀了她
I killed her.
没错 我就是看不得她的那副样子
Yeah, I didn't, I didn't like the way she handled herself.
老实说 我也觉得这么做有点莽撞
I thought it were kind of g-gauche... if I'm honest.
我得感谢你 孩子
I appreciate that, kid.
这确实有点莽撞了
It was fuckin' kinda gauche.
你知道杰姬也有感情
You know, Jackie got feelings, too.
杰姬也是人
Jackie is a person also.
你那边那位性感的小朋友怎么样?
What about your sexy little friend over there?
你要去请他过来吗?
You gonna invite him over?
好吧
Yeah...
我很乐意
I'd love to.
酒保!
Barkeep!
- 什么事? -额 把你们这最好的葡萄酒拿上来
-What? -Uh, please bring us a round of your finest wine.
- 葡萄酒卖♥♥完了 - 那我手下身上这些是什么?
-We're out of wine. -Well, then what's this all over my boy?
那是血
That's blood.
我是说我们为此服务 你也要来点血?
I mean, we serve that. Do you want blood?
我想我们只是要来点烈的
I think we'll go for something stronger.
给我来一轮...
Bring us a round of--
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表