剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
Hey...
嘿
Stede.
我是施蒂德
(hammering) -Psst... Hey.
噗斯... 嘿
Are you still Jim?
你还叫吉姆吗?
You know, on account of you being a... (whispers): a lady now.
你知道 毕竟你现在是... 女人了
Haven't really thought about it.
我没想过这个问题
Wee John Feeney: Course she's not Jim.
她当然不是吉姆了
What kind of a name is Jim for a lady?
哪有小姐叫做吉姆的?
My uncle's name is Margaret.
我叔叔叫做玛格丽特
Margaret's kind of an either/or name.
玛格丽特是个男女通用的名字
I think Jim's strictly for dudes.
吉姆是男人专用
If you're not going to be Jim anymore, can I be Jim?
如果你不再叫吉姆 我可以叫吉姆吗?
(Captain Stede sighs)
He probably thinks I'm a fool, that Blackbeard.
黑鬍子大概觉得我是傻瓜
I'm a terrible pirate. -Oh, come on.
我是个很蹩脚的海盗 -哦 别这样
You know, most of the pirates I know, they're dead.
你知道 我认识的海盗 大部分都死了
So you're doing a hell of a lot better than them.
你比他们强多了
(scoffs)
You're a good man, Ed.
你是个好人 爱德
How long have you been on his crew?
你跟这帮人在一起多久了?
Oh, long enough. Too long, maybe.
够久了 可能太久了
To be honest, I'm thinking about packing it all in.
老实说我有点想退出江湖
It can be a bit of a grind.
这种生活太辛苦了
Is this silk? -Captain Stede: Oh, no.
这是丝的吗? 哦 不是
That's actually a...
这其实是...
rather exquisite cashmere.
上好的喀什米尔羊毛
Rather exquisite cashmere.
上好的喀什米尔羊毛
Oh!
哦!
Do you fancy a fine fabric?
你喜欢高级衣料吗?
I think maybe I do.
好像挺喜欢的
Yeah.
对
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守祕密吗?
(door creaks)
Fuck off.
见鬼了
I've had a few secret passages
我做了几条密道
built into the ship.
内置在船上
You know, just for fun.
只是为了好玩
Fucking mental!
真是疯了!
This is my auxiliary wardrobe.
这是我的辅助的衣柜
It's a back-up to my actual wardrobe.
这是我实际备份衣橱
Blackbeard: Okay. -Winter jackets.
瞭解 - 冬季外套
Autumn vibe.
氛围秋装
Summer linen.
夏季亚麻衫
(exhales) All of this is yours?
这些都是你的?
Afraid so. I'm a bit of a clotheshorse.
恐怕是的 我很爱打扮
Oh, I've been lookin' for these.
哦 这件我找了好久
Fab. -Izzy: Ed?
太棒了 爱德?
Ed?
爱德?
Edward, you in here?
爱德华 你在这裡吗?
We don't have all day! -(softly): Is that Blackbeard?
时间不多了 那是黑鬍子吗?
Hm? No, uh, I'm Blackbeard.
不 我才是黑鬍子
Shh.
嘘
Wee John Feeney: We have a serious question to ask you.
我们有个很重要的问题要问你
Are you a mermaid? -(chuckles) I told you.
你是美人鱼吗? 看吧
(mouth full) I'm not a mermaid.
我不是美人鱼
Right, okay. -No, but the way you said that
好 明白 不 但你说话的口气很像美人鱼
was definitely kinda mermaid-y. -Roach: Yeah,
绝对有点美人鱼 对
I heard it. -Frenchie: That's what I was thinking.
我有听到 我也觉得
I'm not a fucking mermaid! -All right.
我不是美人鱼 -对啦
Izzy: Has anyone seen Blackbeard?
有没有人看到黑鬍子?
What're you doing? -Eating.
你们在干嘛? -吃东西
You don't get food when you've been invaded.
被征服的人不能吃东西
You live at my pleasure!
我控制了你们的死活
Back to work! Useless fuckin' fuckers!
回去做事! 一群没用的废物!
(door shuts) -Alls I know is women are bad luck on ships.
我只知道女人上船会带来楣运
(all agree) -Historically.
对 -从古到今都是
That's a myth. -Frenchie: Well, no,
那是迷信 -并不是
actually, science...
这是科学...
because women have crystals in their body,
因为女人身体裡有水晶
and the crystals attract demons.
水晶会引来恶魔
And the demons attract misfortune.
恶魔会带来不幸
You know, the French call it-- Hey! Hey, hey, hey.
你知道 法国人叫它-- 嘿! 嘿 嘿
I'm only gonna say this once.
我只说一次
Once is fine. -Mm-hm.
说一次就好了 -嗯
So, listen up. -Frenchie: Yeah.
给我听好了 -好
I've been on this ship for weeks now...
我在船上待了好几个星期...
and we haven't crashed.
船都还没沉
Hm? -We were attacked by the Spanish.
嗯? 我们被西班牙人攻击了
But-- -Jim: (speaking Spanish) Look, everyone...
但是-- 你们听好
I'm gonna keep this very simple.
我会说得很简单
You all know me as Jim, si ?
我就是你们心目中的吉姆 -是吧?
Frenchie: Yeah, good ol' Jim. -So just... keep calling me Jim.
老好人吉姆 那... 你们继续叫我吉姆就好了
Huh, nothing's changed.
一切都没有变
Except, I don't have the beard...
我现在只是没有鬍子
and my, my nose is different,
鼻子不一样
and I can speak now, yes.
而且会讲话了 对
Anyone got a problem with that?
有人有意见吗?
(all muttering "no") -Frenchie: Certainly not.
没有 绝对没有
It makes sense. Always liked Jim.
有道理 我一直很喜欢吉姆
Yeah, good guy. You know, he's great. -Yeah.
对 他是好人 -对啊
(lively harpsichord playing)
And this is my pride and joy. -Incredible.
这-些是我的骄傲 -太了不起了
You've read all of these? -Many times.
这些你都看过了? -看了很多次
These are just my favorites.
这些只是我最爱的书
(sighs)
Ooh, here's one you might appreciate.
这你应该会喜欢
Where is it? Oh.
在哪裡? 哦
Yeah.
是的
"邪恶疯癫海盗黑鬍子"
Oh god.
天啊
Is this what they think I look like?
他们以为我长这样?
Hm? Fucking viking vampire clown with--
像个该死的维京吸血鬼小丑有--
Look at that. There's one, two, three, four...
看这个 有 1, 2, 3, 4...
nine guns all over him. Nine guns?!
一共有9把枪在他身上 9把枪?
It's... too many. -I have-- I, I have one gun and one knife.
那... 太多了 -我有-- 我只有一把枪和一把刀
Just like everyone else.
就跟其他人一样
I didn't mean to upset you. -No, it's not you. It's...
我不是故意惹你生气 -不 -并不是你 这...
(winces) -It's just fucking hard sometimes, you know?
有时候真的很难 你知道吗?
You ever feel trapped?
你有没有过那种受困的感觉?
Like you're just treading water?
觉得自己是在原地踩水
Waiting to drown?
等著被淹死?
Yes.
对
I have...
我有...
I very much have felt that way--
我有过那种感觉
Blackbeard always wins.
黑鬍子永远会赢
That's the thing. He can't fail.
问题就在这裡 他不能失败
It's not even a challenge anymore.
这已经没有挑战性了
People just see the flag and they freak out. "Blackbeard!"
别人只要看到我的旗子 就吓得屁滚尿流 "黑鬍子来了"
And they basically just give up. They surrender.
基本上就是原地投降
What's the point? I don't even need to be on the boat.
这有什麽意义? 我甚至不需要在船上也无所谓
I'm a ghost.
我只是个鬼魂
There's no chaos. There's no drama.
没有混乱 毫无戏剧性
There's no fuckin' life!
一点意思都没有!
Look...
听著...
I can't believe I'm saying this,
我不敢相信我会这麽说
but... have you ever considered retirement?
但你考虑过退休吗?
Oh! Oh...
哦! 哦...
well, it's when you stop working by choice
那麽 当你选择停止工作
to pursue a life of leisure.
追求悠閒的生活
That's a thing? -Hmm.
有这种事吗? -唔
(sighs) Retirement.
退休
You got it all sussed out, don't you?
你都想好了 是吧?
You know how hard it is to find someone
你知道想在这裡找 有创意的人多困难吗?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表