剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
dying alone in a puddle of his own piss.
可怜孤单地死去
You can stab me in the face now.
现在你可以揍我了
Oh...
喔...
It's hopeless.
没救了
We might as well head back to the ship.
我们回船上吧
You were right. It's a stupid idea. I...
你说得对 这是个蠢主意
I don't know why we're here.
我们到底来这裡干嘛
I'm actually a little disappointed.
其实我有点失望
I was startin' to have fun.
我才开始觉得好玩呢
That little bit there on that
那个小点
little scrappy bit of paper,
零碎的在纸上
that looks like a tree, doesn't it, boy?
看来像棵树 是吧 孩子?
Yeah, no, definitely. It does to me.
是啊 我觉得很像
And the, the other little squiggly bit.
那个歪歪扭扭的
What's that look like? -Yeah, like a, a-- Like a...
不知道是什麽? -看起来像
...river or a road. -Road. R-R-Road or a river.
...河或路 -像河或路
Maybe, yeah. Clear as day, mm.
也许 是的 很明显
You know what?
你知道吗?
I think, just with this little bit here,
我觉得光靠这一小块
we could probably sort this out.
就能找到宝藏了
Yeah? -They're all the pieces we need.
是吗? -只要这块就够了
Plus, the rest of the map was,
再说 纸上其他部分
basically, just blank space anyway.
基本上 都是空白的
Hm, shall I prepare the shovel, or...
我该准备铲子吗 或...?
Uh, well, we didn't come all this way to not dig something up.
呃 我们这麽大老远跑来可不能不挖东西就空手回去
Right!
是啊!
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Okay.
好
This way...
往这裡走...
I think.
大概吧
Come on!
来吧!
That was very sweet. -Don't...
你真贴心 -别吵...
or I will stab you in your fuckin' face.
再吵我就揍你
Yeah, absolutely. Of course. 100%.
好 当然是 你高兴就好
Wait for me.
揍我吧
Oluwande: There you are.
你在这裡啊
How'd you find me?
你怎麽找到我的?
Well, I just...
我只是...
I just followed a trail of twigs...
我寻著断掉的树枝
and footprints.
和脚印找来的
I've seen you get lost on the ship sometimes.
我看过你在船上迷路
Yeah. Where are we?
是啊 这裡是哪裡?
That's my tree.
那棵是我的树
My parents planted it when I was born.
我父母在我出生时种下的
This was my family's land, and that's where I grew up.
这块是我们家的地 我在这裡长大的
This is where it all happened.
事情就是在这裡发生的
-(chickens clucking) -(laughing)
Jim: One day...
有一天...
a stranger showed up.
有个陌生人找上门
(light music playing)
请问有什麽事吗?
这是我们家的地
很漂亮的橘子
想要多少仅管拿去
告诉你...
I will.
我会的
Jim: I don't remember the rest.
之后我就不记得了
Must've blacked it out.
我肯定是昏倒了
My father's knife.
我父亲的刀
I was... out there for weeks before anyone could find me.
我... 躲了好几个星期才被找到
Christ...
天啊
Jim, that's awful, man.
吉姆 这真是太惨了
Look, for what it's worth...
听著 无论如何...
you're surprisingly well-adjusted for a...
你应对得非常好 以一个...
orphan raised by a nun to be a killing machine.
被修女抚养成杀手的孤儿来说
(scoffs)
She's a lot.
她不太好相处
But she's my only family.
但她是我仅剩的家人
Well, look...
那个...
if you wanted...
如果你想...
I could be family. I just--
我可以当你的家人 我只是--
Captain Stede: You sure this is the right tree?
确定是这棵树吗?
Lucius: Yeah, definitely. -Blackbeard: Oh, undoubtedly, mate.
肯定是 -无庸置疑
Lucius: It looks just like the one off the map.
它看起来就像藏宝图上的一模一样
Plus, pirates are always burying stuff at the base of trees.
而且海盗总会把东西埋在树下
See, now I feel like you're just patronizing me.
我开始觉得你们只是在哄我
Uh, guys. -What are you doing to my family's tree?
各位 -你们在对我家的树做什麽?
Oh, hey! Good timing.
喔 嘿! 两位来得正好
I'm just about to unearth some treasure.
我们正要挖宝藏
We, uh...
我们...
we're just letting him dig for a bit.
就让他挖一下
Get it out of his system. -I found something!
发洩一下过个瘾 我找到东西了!
What do you think it could be?
你们觉得会是什麽?
It's a rock. -A rock, I imagine.
石头 -石头吧 我想
Lucius, come help!
鲁修斯 帮我一下!
Okay, I'm literally the only person here with a wooden finger,
好吧 这儿就我一个人有根木头手指
but, uh, sure! -Too late!
但 嗯 当然! -太迟了!
I've got it.
我拿到了
(exhales)
I think it's a rock. -(all agree)
我觉得是颗石头 -对啊 想当然...
Yeah, sorry, mate. That's usually how these things go.
抱歉 兄弟 通常都是这种结局
Just end up finding a rock, or a dried-up piece of shit.
找到石头或是乾掉的鬼东西
Well, I guess the real treasure
我想是真正的宝藏
was our day spent together, am I right?
是我们共处的时光 是吧?
Lucius...
鲁修斯...
we spend every day together.
我们每天都在共处
Treasure is the real treasure.
只有宝藏才是真正的宝藏
Hey, look at that.
你们看
It's an orange.
是橘子
Hm. -Petrified.
嗯 -这是化石
It's a petrified orange.
橘子的化石
Old tree still had some fruit to give after all.
看来这棵老树还能结果呢
I suppose you should have it.
这应该给你
It's your land.
这是你家的土地
It's cool. Finders keepers.
没关係 谁找到就是谁的
Oh, thank god. I didn't want to give it to you.
太好了 我其实不想给你
I think this is my new favorite thing.
它荣登我最爱的宝物了
Okay! Back to the boat.
好啦! 回船上去吧
I told you I took that lady down at the docks for a ride, didn't I, Lucius?
我就说我佔到码头那位女士的便宜了吧 不是吗 鲁修斯?
Lucius: You sure did, boss. You sure did.
确实如此 老大 确实如此
Yo.
哟
You're not coming?
你不走吗?
I can't.
我不能
Nana was right.
奶奶说得对
I have to finish the job.
我得做个了结
Not for her, for me.
但不是为了她 而是为了我自己
Be careful.
小心点
You know me.
你瞭解我的
Yeah, that's why I'm saying be careful.
是啊 所以才叫你小心点
(all groaning)
Nana: Vamos.
走吧(西语)
The Swede will be happy with these.
史威德会很开心的
If he has any teeth left.
如果他还有牙齿
Nana: Adiós.
再见了(西语)
(sighs)
Where is Bonifacia?
邦妮法西亚人呢?
Gone.
走了
Said they're to finish the job.
她说她得做个了结
抱歉了 孩子
活著是痛苦的
活著确实是痛苦的
(somber music playing)
Captain Stede: It really is the perfect paperweight.
这纸镇真棒
And this really is the perfect brandy.
这白兰地真好喝
Plenty more where that came from. -Mm-hm, mm-hm, mm-hm.
还有很多喔 嗯
You know, Ed...
对了 爱德...
I don't know if I, uh...
我不怎麽 呃...
well...
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表