剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
做得好,各位
So, uh, Blackbeard, what did you think?
那麽 黑鬍子 你觉得如何?
Wonderful Fuckery. Scared the pants off me.
非常精彩 吓得我裤子都要掉了
I thought Blackbeard didn't feel fear.
我还以为你感觉不到恐惧呢
And I didn't, until today. -Whoa.
我以前不怕 现在怕了
And you, what a voice!
还有你 唱得好
Me? Oh, come on. Don't tease me. -Uh-huh.
我吗? 拜託 别逗我了
Oh, he's not teasing. You sounded like an angel.
是真的 可说是天籁之音
Well done. -(cheers and applause)
唱得好
And Lucius! Quite the feat.
还有鲁修斯! 真是高招
Even though it was his hand. -(laughing)
对啊 -还是该说"高手"?
Where is he? -Shh. He's asleep.
他在哪裡?
No, Izzy, we're not doing this. -No, you're not doin' this...
伊兹 我们不干了 -不是 是你不干了...
so I must.
所以我非做不可
Stede fuckin' Bonnet...
该死的施蒂德·邦尼特...
I fuckin' challenge you to a fuckin' duel.
我要和你这个混帐决斗
Well, I accept your challenge. -(all murmuring)
我接受你的挑战
Uh, he's really pretty good.
不要吧 他很厉害的
Stede, be careful. He does know his shit.
施蒂德 小心点 他很强
As do I. You've taught me well.
我也是 你把我训练得很好
Not that well.
也没那麽好
Right.
好
I'm assuming standard duel rules apply.
是照一般的决斗规矩吧
What are those exactly?
一般是怎麽做?
Let's make it interesting, shall we?
来点好玩的吧
The loser is banished from the ship...
输的就滚下船...
if they're not dead.
如果到时还没死的话
(Captain Stede yelping)
Come on. Give a man a warning.
拜託 开始前好歹警告一声吧
That was your warning.
这就是警告
Come on, Cap. -Psych him out. That's it. Nice. Wiggle the hips.
加油 船长 -镇住他 没错 扭扭屁♥股♥
Nice, Captain.
很好 船长
Good, yes!
就是这样
(swords clanking)
(yells)
Frenchie: Oh, you cheeky bitch.
耍阴招
(yelling)
Yield or die.
投降 不然就领死吧
I choose... this. Aaah!
我选这个
-Oh! -(cheers and applause)
Do it now! -Ha-ha!
打败他 -趁现在
No! Stab him! For fuck's sake.
不是! 我叫你捅他! 老天爷喔
Frenchie: Come on, Captain!
加油 船长
Ah... Ah!
啊
(sword clatters)
So, it looks like we've arrived, Bonnet.
看起来我们已经到了 邦尼特
The end of the road.
无路可退
All right... let's call it a draw.
好... 就当平手吧
Nah, I'm good.
不用 我可以继续
(screams) -Ooh!
哦
Did I do it right?
我做对了吗?
He missed all the important bits.
他没刺到重要器官
(grunting)
This mast...
这支船桅...
it's made from the finest cherry wood in Brazil.
是上好的巴西樱桃木制成的
It's rather strong, actually. -Shut up!
它其实挺坚固的 闭嘴
Don't you ever shut up, you rancid rat!
你就不能闭嘴吗? 你这下三滥废物
(sword cracks)
(Buttons laughs)
Well, now, Mr. Hands.
看样子呢 汉兹先生
Reckon he's rendered your sword inoperable.
他把你的剑弄坏了
By dueling tradition, that means-- -Stede wins!
根据决斗规矩 这表示-- -施蒂德赢了!
(all cheering)
In your face, Jizzy!
吃鳖了吧 伊兹!
(crew laughing)
Aaaaah!
啊啊啊!
Well played, Cap'n.
太精彩了 船长
(jaunty music playing)
Thanks, Buttons.
谢谢你 巴顿斯
So, is this it then?
就这样?
You're actually allowing this?
你要容许这种事发生吗?
You shouldn't've dueled him, Iz!
你不该找他决斗的 伊兹!
We could've worked this out.
不然不会走到这地步
You will rue this day, Edward.
你会后悔的 爱德华
You will rue it long and you will rue it hard.
你会一辈子悔不当初的
Hey... made you a sandwich for the trip.
给你做了三明治 带著路上吃吧
(grunts) -Ivan: Hey!
I would've eaten that. -A fucking pox on all of you.
本来可以留给我的 -你们这群王八蛋
Well, that's that.
就这样了
Not for nothing, but that guy really is a dick, huh?
不是我在说 但他真的很讨人厌 呵?
(light music playing) -Thank you.
谢谢
Today... we commit a piece of our beloved Lucius to the sea.
今天... 我们让亲爱的鲁修斯的一部分 回归大海
Begone, you foul thing!
走吧 晦气的东西
(cheers and applause) -A tad inelegant.
不太优雅
He could've skimmed it like a stone or something festive.
应该用打水漂 或是更欢乐的方式丢
So...
所以...
uh, listen.
我想说
I, I thought I was gonna lose you.
我还以为会失去你
Oh yeah. Well, you nearly did
是啊 几乎了
'cause I had a really bad infection, so.
因为我感染得很严重
Exactly.
没错
And, uh, and...
还有...
death, you know... I'm used to death,
死亡这件事... 我看惯死亡了
but, um... but not, um... your death.
但... 但你的死亡就不一样了
Uh, so, anyway,
总之
I, uh, made this for you.
我做了这个给你
It looks like a thumb, but... it's a finger.
看起来像拇指 但...其实是食指
I whittled it. It's, it's dumb.
是我刻的 好蠢
You don't have to wear it.
你不必戴的
I love it.
我好喜欢
And I didn't know you whittled.
我不知道你会刻东西
There's a lot you don't know about me.
我有很多事你不知道呢
Actually, that's kind of it.
其实也只有这件事
(winces)
You good? -I, I would love it out.
你还好吗? -我想把它拔♥出♥来♥
The, uh, um, I-- I'll go get someone.
好 我去找人来
Please. -You keep breathin'.
请 -你继续保持呼吸
Thank you. Please. -Okay.
谢谢 麻烦了
It's been a while.
我在这裡好一阵子了
(grunting)
So, I was thinking, um, should we serve food?
我在想 要不要提供些食物?
Be a whole other revenue stream, you know?
就可以增加收入来源
A theme night, or maybe Singles Night-- -Shut the fuck up.
像主题之夜或单身之夜-- -你闭嘴
I don't pay you to think.
我不是雇你来动脑的
Food means kitchen, menus, waitstaff.
提供食物就得有厨房♥ 菜单 服务生
You think I wanna mess with a waitstaff?
还要请服务生来自找麻烦?
You think Jackie don't have enough overhead as it is?
你觉得贾姬还不够忙?
I've a more lucrative proposal in mind.
我有更好的主意
If you're open to it.
如果你有兴趣的话
Get this man a drink.
给他上一杯
(intense Spanish guitar playing)
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表