剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
我认识他们 我是他们的船长
Hi!
嗨!
...and I simply wouldn't be caughtdead in Paris past Spring.
我春天之后绝不对再待在巴黎
Would you, Jeff? Would you summer in Paris? -Hm?
杰夫,你会在巴黎过夏天吗?
Uh...
呃...
Sure, why not?
当然 为什麽不呢?
Why, Jeff, you have such an interesting manner of eating.
杰夫 你用餐的方式好有趣
(chuckles) Thank you, mate. -Mm-hm.
谢了
(all chuckling)
Hang on. That's, that's passive aggression.
等等 那是 那是以退为进
You're doing it again.
又来了
Stop that. I know what you're doing.
停 我知道你在干嘛
It's not clever! -What's not clever?
这样很不明智! 确实不明智
I don't know if you have a problem with something that we are doing.
我们现在的活动 是不是让你难以应付?
(all gasp)
You have any idea who I am?
你们知道我是谁吗?
I will kill every last one of you.
我会把你们全都杀了
How will you do that, Jeff the Accountant?
怎麽杀? 杰夫会计师?
By boring us to death? -(all laughing)
想让我们无聊到死吗?
Or maybe he'll remove our heads
也许他要把我们斩首
with teaspoons, or-- Oh, escargot tongs!
用这根汤匙 或是-- 用蜗牛夹!
(all laughing)
Stede was right! You're all fuckin' fickle! All of you!
施蒂德说得对! 你们这群善变的傢伙
(all laughing)
Captain Stede: I was never very good at these things.
这种事情我向来不拿手
Yeah, from my experience...
根据我的经验...
these things are meant to make you feel like a bit of a jackass.
这些事情本来就会 让你自觉是混♥蛋♥
I was in service for a minute so I know the lay of the land,
我曾经当过僕人 很瞭解情况
and trust me, servants, they see everything.
相信我 僕人把一切都看在眼裡
This lot?
这批人
They're not so fancy.
并不是很高级
Get the fuck outta my way.
别挡路
You all right, mate? -I think I wanna go now.
你还好吗? -我想走了
Captain Stede: What? -What'd they do to you, man?
什麽? -他们对你怎麽了?
Did something happen over dinner?
晚餐时出了什麽事吗?
Uh, yeah, well, uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Um, I used escargot tongs
我用蜗牛夹
and a melon spoon to eat a fucking prawn!
和瓜球勺吃虾子
Oh god. No! -Oh, they are such dicks about spoons.
惨了! -拿错汤匙他们会很介意
Why would you? -I don't know, I panicked.
你怎麽会拿错呢? -我慌了
And then, they laughed at me.
结果他们笑我
Nobody laughs at me. -Captain Stede: Edward, put that away!
谁都别想笑我 -爱德华 把枪收起来
I'm serious! Stand down now!
我要杀了他们 我是说真的! 冷静点!
You're in over your head.
你搞不定的
These are my people. I'll deal with it.
这些是我世界裡的人 我去修理他们
You're gonna swab the deck... twice.
我要你拖甲板... 两次
Then patch the mainsail, oil and rewick the cannons,
然后补主帆 给大炮上油换芯
then stack the munitions,
把火♥药♥堆好
and by the time you've done all that,
做完这些之后
I'll have several more chores for you.
我会分派更多工作给你
And what if I don't? You're not my captain.
如果我不做呢? 你又不是我的船长
I could spill all your beans.
我可以把你的丑事都抖出来
You've been a proper little seductress, haven't you?
你还真是隻花蝴蝶 对吧?
Black Pete, Fang. Who else is there?
黑皮特 范恩 还有谁?
Hey, Pete? -Yeah, love?
皮特? -什麽事?
I drew Fang naked. -(laughs) Nice.
我画了范恩的裸体画 很好啊
He's drawn most of us.
我们大部分都让他画过
See? We don't own each other.
看到没有 你别想威胁我
Dizzy Izzy.
昏头伊兹
Or is it... Izzy the Spewer?
还是... 爱吐鬼伊兹?
It'd be a shame if the entire crew learned about
如果全船的人都知道那个
that nickname, wouldn't it?
外号♥就糗了吧?
Go now.
你走
Have you ever been sketched?
有人帮你画过像吗?
Fuck off.
给我滚
(laughs) Oh! Yes.
爽
That was hot.
好性感
(indistinct chatter)
Ah, look, it's the Head Toucher.
看 摸头人来了
And where is your friend, Monsieur Prawn?
你的朋友虾先生呢?
(all laughing) -Clever.
聪明
Hey, I've noticed that we have yet to play a game.
我发现我们还没有玩游戏
So I'd like to propose one called "Stark Revelations."
我建议来玩"赤♥裸♥告白"
Pff, it sounds absolutely pedestrian.
听起来好乏味
I'm already so bored I could die.
我已经快要无聊死了
Well, I thought you might say that.
我猜到你们会这麽说
It might be a little over this room's head.
这个游戏对你们来说可能太难了
It is more of a Parisian game, after all.
还是比较适合巴黎人 毕竟
I'll have you know that we are as sophisticated
我会让你知道我们一样高雅世故
as any Parisian you would ever know.
就像你所知道的任何巴黎人
We will play your dreadful little thingy.
就来玩你这个无聊的小游戏吧
What are the rules? -Mm.
怎麽玩?
Well, it's quite simple. I ask a question,
其实很简单 我来问问题
and if you can't answer, I get a point.
如果你们答不出来 我得1分
If you can answer, all of you get a point.
如果答出来 你们全部得1分
So, let me understand. It is you versus all of us?
你是说你1个对我们所有人?
(all laughing)
Exactly... Let us begin.
正是... 开始吧
Now, ah, Sebastian-- -Ohh.
那麽 赛巴斯钦--
have you ever had a child out of wedlock?
你是不是有一个私生女?
Named, say... Daphne?
叫做... 戴芬妮?
(all gasp) -Eugenia, isn't that the name of your child?
尤金妮 那不是你小孩的名字吗?
(all laughing)
Score one for me!
我得1分
Now, ah yes, Siegfried.
再来 齐格飞
I hear you're struggling financially?
听说你有财务困难?
Piffle! Patently false.
哪有 胡说八道
Maybe because you've been embezzling from
也许是因为你一直在挪用公♥款♥从
your business partner for the past...
您的商业伙伴在过去的
eight months? -(all gasp)
8个月?
Gabriel: I didn't know people still embezzled.
我以为挪用公♥款♥已经不流行了
How grubby. -I know, just inherit it like a normal person.
好低级喔 -就是啊 钱用继承的不就好了?
Gabriel? Antoinette? -Both: Mmm.
盖伯瑞 安东妮
You've both been married for some time, haven't you?
你们结婚很久了吧?
Yes, for many years. -We're deliriously happy.
对 好多年了 -我们婚姻幸福
Tell me, how did you two meet?
请问两位是怎麽认识的?
We met at a, a ball. -A picnic.
在舞会上认识的 -野餐
You see, I think you might have met at birth.
我倒认为 你们是一出生就认识的
Seeing as how you're actually siblings!
因为你们其实是兄妹
(all gasp) -That is inane!
乱讲!
Go fuck yourself, Thornrose.
去死吧 索恩罗斯
Oh, please, we've all suspected for years.
拜託 我们早就猜到了
And I told you he was a crook! -So what if I am?
还有我就说他是个恶棍 -是又怎样?
I don't need your money anymore.
我已经不需要你们的钱了
I'm going to be richer than all of you!
我会比你们更有钱!
I own half a pyramid. -I own half a pyramid.
因为我拥有半座金字塔 -我也是
I own half a pyramid, too!
我也拥有半座金字塔
Give me those!
拿来 -休想
(grunts) -That is for shagging my Eugenia!
谁教你搞上我的尤金妮!
Told you. We see everything.
就说我们什麽都看在眼裡吧
You weren't wrong, Frenchie, Olu.
你说得没错 法兰奇 欧卢旺
Thanks for the info, Abshir. -It was my pleasure.
谢谢你提供的情报 阿布夏 这是我的荣幸
-(glass shatters) -(retching)
Why should our love be forbidden?
为什麽我们的爱是禁忌?
Because you're my fucking brother, Gabriel! It's disgusting!
因为你是我哥哥 盖伯瑞 这实在太噁心了
Fuck is goin' on in here? -Now they are truly worthless!
怎麽回事? 现在真的一文不值了
What the hell did you do to 'em?
你把他们怎麽了?
(all shouting)
烧起来了
Passive aggression.
以退为进
(distant shouting)
When you cut loose, you really cut loose.
你动起手来还真狠
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
Hey, what'd you do with our earnings?
我们赚的钱在哪裡?
I reinvested them... wisely.
我做了明智的投资
So, what are we going to do with all this money?
那 这些钱要怎麽用?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表