剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
我以为你是魔鬼 孩子!
Or am I here?
还是在这裡呢?
What?
什麽?
(thunder) -Flee and survive, or face me and burn!
想活命就快逃 不然等著被我烧死吧!
-(maniacal laughter) -(fearful shouting)
Every man for himself!
各自逃命吧!
Oh, whoa, hey, okay! Boys, give it a rest!
哇 各位 先收手!
We've got a man overboard!
有人跳海了!
Ugh, it's a bit too much atmosphere anyway.
烟确实太多了
It's my fault, boss!
我的错 老大
It's all an illusion! Brilliant!
全是错觉! 太神了!
Exactly. Or as I like to call it, The Art of Fuckery.
没错 我称之为"装神弄鬼的艺术"
Sorry, laddie. Ye triggered my fight or bite response.
抱歉了 小伙子 你触发了我的战或咬反应
Why do I have a splinter?
怎麽有东西刺进去?
Oh... that'll be from me "summer" teef.
哦... 是我的牙齿
Some are teef. -Oh my god.
有真的牙
Some ain't. (laughs)
也有假的牙
May I have a word? -Captain Stede: It's a bit like theater isn't it, Ed?
我需要跟你谈谈 -这有点像戏剧吧 爱德?
The Theater of Fear.
恐怖剧场
Ha! "Theater of Fear." Love that.
恐怖剧场 我喜欢
Well, I'll leave you to it.
你们谈吧
It looks like there's trouble in paradise.
看来暗潮汹涌呢
Can you get up here and let me out of this thing?
你能上来放我下去吗?
I can't feel my balls. -But, but we need to talk.
我的蛋麻掉了 -但我们得谈谈 -都是因为吊在这裡
What the fuck you doin' with your head between my legs?
你干嘛用头顶我胯下?
Stop. Unbuckle the fuckin'-- -(Izzy grumbling)
把这蠢皮带解开-- -我看不到
No, you're tightening it! No, shut up! Up on top here. -(Izzy grumbling)
越拉越紧了 闭嘴! 你在帮倒忙
That's my-- no, that's my hips. -That's it! That is it!
那是我的-- 你弄到我屁♥股♥了 -我不管了
You seem to know everything about everything in the whole fuckin' world!
不管做什麽事你都意见一大堆
(stammering)
Blackbeard: Izzy!
伊兹!
Izzy!
伊兹!
Izzy!
伊兹!
That was embarrassing!
丢脸死了
You left me hangin' up there for 20 minutes. Not bloody optimal.
你让我挂在那裡20分钟 一点都不有趣
What the fuck's all this?
你们这又是要干嘛?
Do you remember your policy about pets aboard your vessel?
记得你都怎麽处理 上船的宠物吗?
Pets? Yeah. No pets. They befoul the ship.
记得 但他们不是宠物 他们是船上的一员
Ivan: You know what else you said?
记得你说过什麽吗?
You said the love of a pet makes a man weak.
你说养宠物会让人心软
I said that? -Yeah, when I joined your crew,
我这麽说吗? -对 当年我加入时
you made me put my dog down.
你逼我杀了我的狗
Yeah, okay, well, yeah, vaguely... remember that.
好吧 这我有一丁点... 印象
So, here's the rub: Me and the boys,
问题就出在这裡
we think you've begun to view
我们觉得你
Bonnet as a sort of a pet.
把邦尼特当宠物养
Mm-hm. -Hm.
嗯 哼
Izzy: You're in too deep, Edward.
你陷得太深了 爱德华
Best thing to do...
最好...
end it quick. -Yeah.
趁早了事
The longer you wait, the harder it gets...
拖越久就越难下手...
(cries) They're just pets.
不过就是隻宠物罢了
(Fang crying)
It's all right, Fangy.
没事的 阿范
He's up in doggy heaven now, mate.
牠已经上狗狗天堂了
Yeah, but we go to different heavens!
对啊 但我们不会上同个天堂
(wailing)
He goes to doggy heaven.
牠上狗狗天堂了
(ominous music playing)
I'll happily end it.
我很乐意动手
No.
不用了
It's my mess. I'll do it.
这是我惹出来的 我会收拾
Maybe while he's doing something he loves.
也许趁他做喜欢的事时下手
Captain Stede: Oh, there you are!
你在这裡啊!
Hey, according to Buttons,
巴顿斯知会我
we should cross paths with a Dutch merchant ship tomorrow night.
我们明晚会碰上一艘荷兰商船
I thought we could take it through a bit of Fuckery.
我觉得可以装神弄鬼一下
Oh, mate, that's a bit advanced for you.
不行 朋友 这对你来说难度有点高
A good Fuckery takes ages to develop.
装神弄鬼的艺术 得要好几年才能上手
Izzy: As much as I hate to admit it,
虽然我很不想承认
Captain Bonnet's theatrical instincts are finely honed.
但邦尼特船长的戏剧造诣深厚
He's more than up to the challenge.
他能搞定的
Well, thank you. Maybe I misjudged you.
谢谢你 我之前可能错看你了
Let's do it!
来做吧!
Lucius! We've got a Fuckery on our hands!
鲁修斯 我们要装神弄鬼了
What are you doing? You know he's not up for this.
你想干什麽? 你知道他办不到的
Oh, of course not...
当然办不到...
but he would be doing something he loved.
但那是他喜欢做的事
It's time, Edward.
时候到了 爱德华
Send him to doggy heaven.
送他上狗狗天堂吧
Storytelling. Tell me a story. Go.
说故事 讲一个故事 开始
On the day I was born,
我出生那天
the rain looked just like blood-- -Boring! Next!
天空降下了红雨-- -无聊!下一位!
I yearn to make sweet love to the sea--
我渴望与大海甜蜜做♥爱♥--
Whoa, way too personal!
哇 透露太多隐私了!
Go.
换你
Ah-- -Come on, spit it out!
我 快说啊!
I have one. -Terrible.
我有一个故事 -太糟了
All of these stories
这些故事
are very bad. Thankfully,
都很烂 幸好
we do have a Master of Horror,
我们还有恐怖大♥师♥
one William Shakespeare, at our disposal.
威廉·莎士比亚 任我们差遣
What if I hack up a dummy with an axe?
如果我用斧头劈烂假人呢?
Maybe have like... meat and guts and stuff comin' out of it.
然后有肉和内脏类的东西喷出来
I once witnessed a man eatin' another man's face once.
我看过一个人生吃另一个人的脸
That was pretty vulgar.
那个太低俗了
That's actually quite a cheap scare.
真是吓破我的胆
I'm thinking more along the lines of psychological.
我想走心理恐惧的路线
I've always wanted to sing. -Singing's not scary.
我一直很想唱歌♥ -唱歌♥又不恐怖
Well, maybe it doesn't always have to be scary.
也许不必事事强调恐怖
Maybe, sometimes, it can be an expression of ourselves.
可以或多或少展现一下自我啊
Anyone smell that? Kinda like a... a dead person smell?
你们闻到了吗? 我闻到一种... 尸体的味道
(all gagging) -Oh, Lord above.
少来 -我的老天爷
Black Pete: Oh my god.
上天保佑 -要命喔
My finger feels like fires.
我的手指好烫
All right, this rehearsal is already a disaster.
好吧 这次排练真是惨不忍♥睹
Let's take 20. Get him to the infirmary,
休息一下 带他去医务舱
and that's a taut 20.
但别太放鬆
Fuck... Fuck!
可恶... 该死
I got his head, I got his head, I got his head.
我看看
Get around, I'll hold him here.
去另一头扶著这裡
(all muttering)
真可怜 -好了
(flies buzzing)
You're a doctor? I thought you were the cook.
你是船医? 我以为你是厨子
Mm, knives are knives, meat's meat.
同样是用刀割肉嘛
Seems to me the best move here is... amputation.
我觉得最好帮他截肢
Oh, for God's sake! He's a visual artist.
拜託不要! 他是个视觉艺术家
You can't cut the boy's little fingies.
你不能砍掉这孩子的手指
Level with us, man.
你老实说 兄弟
There's no better option? -Not in my professional opinion.
没别的办法了吗? 根据我的专业判断 没有
Hold him down. -Okay.
压住他
I'll whack it off in one go. Or two. Or three.
我会一刀断乾淨的 或 两三刀
What's happening? Am I dead? -Uh, no, no, no, baby.
怎麽了? 我死了吗? 没有 宝贝
(screams) No! No!
不要!
It's just a dream! -Black Pete: Hey, where are you goin'--
这只是一场梦! -你要去哪裡?
This is all a dream. Come back!
你只是在作梦 快回来!
Muse, why have you forsaken me?
缪思女神 你为什麽遗弃了我?
Izzy: How goes the Fuckery?
装神弄鬼计划如何了?
What are you doing in here?
你在这裡做什麽?
I've just been takin' in your library.
参观你的图书馆
What a perverse misuse of space.
这空间真是被浪费了
Still, it's a nice room. Lots of possibilities.
但还是个好房♥间 潜力无穷
Yes, well, I designed it for flow.
对 我设计时注重流动性
So, if you'd kindly piss off, the Fuckery's canceled.
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表