剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
我不想死!
Oh god!
老天爷啊
Oh please! (tearful pleading)
拜託!
Hey, boss. -Edward...
嘿 老大 -爱德华...
I know you're upset, but it was the only--
我知道你很生气 但这是唯一--
(grunts)
Very nice, very nice. -Great punch, Cap'n.
很好 很好 -打得好 船长
Great punch. -Izzy: Okay... that's fair.
打得好 好吧... 很公平
That's fair.
很公平
Remember though, you said when you made me first mate,
但你任命我为大副时说过
"Above all else is loyalty to your Captain."
要不顾一切效忠船长
Rifles at the ready!
枪决预备!
Oh god. -Izzy: You're my captain...
天啊 你是我的船长...
and I was never gonna stand by and let you
我绝不可能眼睁睁 看著你
destroy yourself for that... twat.
毁了自己为那... 蠢货
And this, this is a humane way of ending it.
而且这个处理方式很人道
Aim! -Izzy: It's quick. It's clean.
瞄准 -乾淨利落
Oh shit.
天啊
Izzy: Edward, you know that.
爱德华 你很清楚的
(shouts): Act of Grace!
大赦令!
No... No.
不... 不会吧
Blackbeard: Act of Grace!
大赦令!
Act of Grace!
大赦令!
Say it. Say "Act of Grace!" -What?!
说吧 说 "大赦令" -什麽?
Crew (shouting): Act of Grace!
大赦令!
Grace!
大赦!
What he said!
他说什麽?
Fuck me.
可恶
What's the Act of Grace?
什麽是大赦令?
"英国 数个月前"
I, King George, do hereby proclaim
本人 乔治国王 特此宣布
that any pyrate who so abandons his life of crime
凡有海盗愿意抛下犯罪生涯
and pledges service to the Crown in their war against the Spanish...
转而效忠国王 与西班牙人作战
shall be granted amnesty forthwith.
即能即刻获得赦免
And we're calling this?
该怎麽称呼这条法令?
Ah, yes, uh, call it my Act of Kindness.
是的 就叫"仁慈令"吧
Nope! Uh, my Act of Charity.
不行 叫"博爱令"
No!
不行
King George's Act of Grace.
"乔治国王的大赦令"
No, wait! No, use that. That's great. (chuckles)
不行 等等! 算了 就它了 "大赦令" 很好
Overthinking things as usual.
我老是想太多
Admiral Badminton: So...
所以
you want to go to war for the King?
你愿意为国王上战场?
We'd rather eat our own faces, but yes.
我们宁愿吃屁 但我们愿意
Two Acts of Grace, please.
再来一份大赦令 谢谢
Ah...
啊...
I'm afraid the offer doesn't extend to you, Bonnet.
可惜这不适用于你 邦尼特
After all, the King was only referring to real pirates.
毕竟国王指的是货真价实的海盗
He's from my world, not yours.
他是我这圈子的人 不是你那边的
Raise your rifles!
枪决预备!
Ah! Put the blindfold back on.
啊! 重新戴上眼罩
"June the third. An excellent day!
"7月3日 美好的一天!
"Raided a commercial vessel
"洗劫商船
"after overwhelming the hardy crew.
"打败强壮的船员
We claimed a prize of lush vegetation in conquest."
我们在征服中夺得葱鬱的植物"
Here's an illustration for reference.
这裡还有附图可以参照
And here's the vegetation in question.
这是那时抢到的植物
"They'll never forget the Eccentric Pirate Bonnet
"他们将永远不会忘记 古怪的海盗邦尼特"
and his savage, insane, vengeful pirate horde."
以及他野蛮疯狂 怨气满腹的海盗同伙"
See? He's a pirate. A real, proper pirate. -Oluwande: A proper pirate.
看吧? 他是货真价实的海盗 -称职的海盗
That man is a fearsome pirate if e'er I seen one.
他是我这辈子看过最可怕的海盗
Ya great foppin' twats!
你们这些大笨蛋!
Oluwande: Yeah, he's definitely a pirate.
是啊 他绝对是个海盗
(crew agreeing)
没错
Well, rule-of-law-wise, I'd say that settles it.
这个嘛 根据法令 这下问题解决了
A plant and a drawing?
不过就是棵植物和一幅画
Settles nothing. -It's enough for us.
根本没解决什麽 -对我们来说已经够了
Blackbeard renounces piracy to serve the Crown?
黑鬍子愿意弃暗投明效忠国王呢?
(chuckles) We'll be dining with Ol' King George himself.
这下我们能和乔治国王一同用餐了
Why?
为什麽?
Why do you all show such loyalty to this...
你们为什麽愿意跟随这个...
this... nothing?
这个... 一无是处的傢伙?
I'd attribute quite a lot of it to a people-positive management style.
这大多要归功于 我正向的领导风格
Shut up! -Officer Wellington: Stand down, Admiral.
闭嘴! 退下 上将
Or we'll be forced to take measures.
否则我们就得採取行动了
Measures?! Against me?!
对我採取行动?
He's the criminal! -All right!
他才是罪犯! -好啦
He's the murderer! -Calm down, Mr. Wavy Blade.
他才是杀人凶手! 冷静点 这位持刀的先生
Blackbeard: Give it a break, mate. You're freakin' us all out.
得了吧 老兄 你吓死我们了
Chauncey, sometimes, when we get a bit angry,
琼西 有时 你知道我们动怒时
do you know what we like to do?
都会怎麽处理吗?
We talk it through... -Crew: As a crew!
我们会把话说开... -大家好好谈!
Yes. -Oh, I know.
没错 -我知道了
I know what's happened.
我知道是怎麽回事了
Yeah, we've somehow drifted south of the equator,
我们不小心漂到赤道南方
and ended up in Backwardsland! Get your hands off me!
来到颠倒国了! 别碰我!
(indistinct shouting) -Do you know who I am?
你们知道我是谁吗?
I am an Admiral! -(sword clattering)
我可是海军上将
I'll have you all executed!
我要把你们通通处决!
(Admiral shouting) -Poor bugger.
可怜的傢伙
Admiral Badminton!
我可是拜明顿上将!
"大赦令"
Oh shit. Damn. -That's a big document.
-该死 老天 -好多字
Look at the different sizes of the fonts. -Yeah.
你看这些大大小小的字
There's big ones to lure you in
大的只是幌子
and then, all these tiny little ones here.
然后 所有这些小字在这裡
That's where all the tricks are.
会藏著一堆陷阱
Uh-oh. Here we go. -Yeah, it's two pages.
哦 -看吧 -对 有2页
Look, can we have a moment to review it?
我们可以花点时间研究吗?
Eh, it's boilerplate: absolution for your terrible crimes
诶 这都是样板 写著赦免你们可怕的罪行
in return for 10 years of service to the King, blahdie-blahdie-blah.
换取你们为国王服务10年 等等
Ten human years? -Officer Wellington: Mm-hm.
10年人类岁月? 嗯
Or we can still shoot you.
你想吃子弹也可以
No, that'll be lovely.
不用了 10年很好
Course, it's only valid if Mr. Teach signs on.
当然 蒂奇先生签名才算数
You really don't have to do this.
你不必这麽做的
Yeah, I know I don't.
我必须这麽做
Think what you're doin', Ed.
你想清楚 爱德
Do you really want to lick the King's boots?
你真的想臣服在国王脚下吗?
Lovely... Well done.
很好... 非常好
We'll need a copy of this, obviously.
我们需要一份副本 显然是
Of course. -Yeah.
当然 -好
(melancholy music playing)
"皇傢俬掠水手矫正学院"
Clerk: Cromwell, Ezekiel.
以西结·克伦威尔
So, what's the plan for escape?
逃跑计划是什麽?
Uh, the plan, the plan is just to go with the flow, see what happens.
计划就是顺其自然 看看情况
(whispers): Right, go with the flow.
好 顺其自然
(clerk clears throat)
Hello, how are you? -Teach, Edward.
你好吗? -爱德华·蒂奇
That's my name. Edward Teach, born on a beach.
就是我 爱德华·蒂奇 海滩少年
Soap. (laughs)
有肥皂耶
Uh, Bonnet, Stede. -Bonnet, Stede.
呃 施蒂德·邦尼特 施蒂德·邦尼特
Ooh, thank you.
谢谢
Ooh, do you have any less scratchy blankets?
你们有比较不刺的毯子吗?
You are... dead.
你已经... 死了
Excuse me?
你说什麽?
According to these records,
根据这些文件纪载
Stede Bonnet's been deceased for months.
施蒂德·邦尼特死好几个月了
Oh.
哦
Well, that's, uh, obviously, a clerical error.
这 显然是文书上的错误
Or, perhaps a different Stede Bonnet.
也许是别的 施蒂德·邦尼特
It's quite a common name.
这名字挺常见的
Wife, Mary Bonnet?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表