剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
是啊,而且你已经杀了那一位
Past that...
少了他...
those bastards are probably dead.
那些混球 八成早去见阎王了
(muffled chatter, laughter) -Oh!
喔
(objects clattering, breaking)
(crew cheering)
Ahh, I don't. I've never used a whip before.
啊 我不确定耶 我从没用过鞭子
Ah, you got this, man!
你可以的 老兄!
I'll close my eyes, so you can't hit them.
我闭眼 你就不会打到我眼睛
Get out of your head, bro. Just do it. Easy-peasy.
很好 放宽心打下去吧
Puddin' and fuckin' pie.
这真的简单得要命
Come on, come on, come on.
对啊 快打吧
Whip the cup!
打杯子!
All (chanting): Whip the cup! Whip the cup!
打杯子! 打杯子!
Whip the cup!
打杯子!
(chanting continues)
Hey!
嘿!
Can ye no have a bit of respect?!
你们能不能尊重一下别人?
Some of us are tryin' to bask in moon glow!
有人正在做月光浴耶!
Sorry, Buttons.
抱歉 巴顿斯
You know, maybe he's right, guys.
也许他说得对 各位
Should we pack it in?
该睡觉?
It's been a day. -(chuckles)
今天玩得够疯了
No, no, no! No, no!
不行!
No one goes to sleep. King Coconut says...
谁都不准去睡觉 椰子国王说...
that we go...
我们要继续...
another--
再--
The Swede: Ah! No, not me.
啊! 别打我
All: Hey, hey! -10...
嘿! -再十
...rounds! -(Karl squeals)
...场!
Karl!
卡尔!
Oh, no...
喔 不...
Buttons: No, please!
拜託不要
God...
天啊...
Oops.
糟糕
My bad.
不好意思啊
You all right?
牠还好吗?
He's dead.
死了
(somber music playing)
You... killed him.
你... 杀了牠
Oh... it was an accident.
喔... 那是意外
He flew right into my whip.
牠自己飞到我鞭下
Y-You guys saw that, right?
你-们都看到了吧?
Bloong fleve. Morinao glowra.
(咒语)
Fungina fungina zloovrik.
(咒语)
(speaking in tongues)
I hex upon ye, I hex upon ye,
我诅咒你 我诅咒你
I hex upon
我诅咒
yeeeee...
呀
(struggling) ahh-eee...
啊-咿
eeee...
咿
Well, that was some weird shit.
这是在演哪一齣
Get off my ship!
离开我的船!
Now.
现在就离开
Fine.
好啊
I don't give a shit.
我也不在乎
Party sucked anyway.
反正这裡烂透了
I'm out. Who's with me?
我要走了 谁要跟我一起走?
Oh, come on, guys. You don't wanna stick around with this fop, do ya?
拜託 你们不会想 和这烂货待在一起吧?
Blackie?
小黑?
I saved your life, man.
我救了你的命 兄弟
Yeah...
是啊...
Let's go. -Wait...
走吧 -等一下...
You're leaving? With him?
你要跟他一起走?
Later, losers.
烂船长
This is who I am, Stede.
我就是这种人 施蒂德
Can ya see me now?
这下你看清了
You were always gonna realize what I am.
你总会看清我的真面目的
Take care, mate.
保重了,朋友
Calico Jack: Man, that bird really crapped, didn't it?
那隻鸟真死了 是吧?
Thought there'd be more feathers.
我还以为会喷更多羽毛
Well, that was fucked. -Yeah.
糟透了 -就是说啊
Incredibly so. -Bird didn't deserve that.
小鸟不该死的
Oh, uh, here we are.
喔 我们到了
Yeah, this is us. -Yep.
我们的房♥间到了 -是啊
Hey, guys, um, do you mind if I, uh, want to s--
那个 两位 你们会介意我
Uh, if I can sleep in here tonight? -With us?
今晚在这裡过夜吗? -在我们房♥间?
Uh, it's, uh-- -Uh, it's-- Yeah.
这个嘛--
It's just that we really haven't had any guests.
我们不太常有客人
Frenchie: Yeah, we're in the midst of some renovations.
是啊 我们改装到一半
Y-You wouldn't understand. It's room people stuff.
你不会懂的 有房♥间的人才会懂
Yeah, I just wanted to, you know-- I miss my old routine,
我只是很想重温老♥习♥惯
and I won't take space. I can just sleep in the corner.
不会太佔空间的 我可以睡在那个角落
It's just there.
就在那裡
Oh, no, that's our nook.
不行 那是休息角
And this nook is only for sittin'.
而且那裡只能坐 不能睡
Frenchie: Afraid it's a no. -No.
所以不行 -不行
Night. -(door shuts)
晚安
Have f-- Have fun in the nook.
好好享受你们的休息角
Frenchie: Sorry, can you keep it down out there? -Sorry.
不好意思 可以小声点吗? -抱歉
(muffled singing)
(whip cracks)
(whip cracks)
(whip cracks)
What're you doing?! -Gettin' us some breakfast!
你在干嘛?! -猎早餐!
Does that even work?
那样猎得到吗?
I don't know! Never tried it before!
不知道! 我以前没试过
Yeah, it turns out that doesn't work.
看来是猎不到
(groans) It's a little early for that,
现在喝酒有点早了
don't you think?
不是吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had a audience
抱歉 我不知道
with the fuckin' Pope.
教宗在看著呢
Captain Stede (sighs): They're already drinking.
大白天的就在喝酒
And now, he's got sand all through his beard.
他鬍子上都是沙
Well, that's what you get for sleeping on the beach.
睡在沙滩上就是会这样
Oluwande: Trust me, Cap'n.
听我的 船长
You gotta take your mind off them for a bit.
你得暂时别想他俩的事
They're the furthest thing from my mind.
我完全没在想他们
That's why I've got the telescope.
所以我才会玩望远镜啊
Oh, look at Jack.
你看看杰克
Do you think he's better-looking than me?
你觉得他长得比我好看吗?
Mmm.
嗯
He's got nice hair.
他的头髮满好看的
Oluwande: You've got nice hair.
你的头髮也很好看
But his mustache is weird.
但他的鬍子挺怪的
Oh god.
天啊
Hello. -Hello.
你好啊 -你好
Don't you look awful? -I slept here last night.
你看起来好糟 -我昨晚睡在这裡
Mmm, do you regret giving the room away?
嗯 后悔把房♥间让出来了?
And drinking two bottles of rum. -So cool. (chuckles)
也后悔喝了2瓶兰姆酒 -真酷
Well, well, well. Look who's eating seaweed. (laughs)
好了 好了 好了 看看是谁在吃海藻?
Has this been goin' on all night? -All night. No breaks.
他整晚都这样? -整晚 半点没停
Captain Stede: That won't mix well with the booze.
海藻配酒会出大事的
Mark my words.
记住我的话
You do a little dance. -(grunting)
你会跳舞啊
Not a good dancer.
跳得不太好
Morning, Captain. -No, it isn't.
真是个美丽的早晨 船长 -一点都不美
Do you mind puttin' the scope down for a sec?
你介意暂时放下望远镜吗?
I can't hear you. -Okay, I'll just--
我听不到 -好 我来拿--
I will take this. One, two, three. -No! No!
我会拿这个 1, 2, 3 -不要!
And that's me. Hello, ooh. (laughs)
是我 你好啊
Hand that to Olu. -Oluwande: Thank you.
把那个交给奥卢 谢谢
Long night? -I don't know.
睡得不太好? -我不知道
Okay, and do we think this is more of a spat
好 我们和黑鬍子算是起小口角
or a rupture with Blackbeard?
还是完全切八断了?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表