剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
I was there. He treated us like dogs. Worse than dogs!
我在场啊 他把我们当狗 连狗都不如
Sounds like you two had quite a wild time.
看来你们俩渡过了一段疯狂岁月
(chuckling) -I was tame compared to him.
我还算温和的与他相比
This maniac once torched a ship with the entire crew still trapped inside.
这疯子有一次放火烧了 一艘满是船员的船
No, Stede doesn't wanna hear about that.
施蒂德不想听这些的
You could just hear their screams for miles.
老远都能听见他们的惨叫声
"Help me! Help me!"
救命! 救命!
"Ah, ah, I'm burning!"
啊 我著火了!
The flames were so-- They were white-hot.
火的温度--要命地高 他们惨叫
Aah! Their skin was mel-- Aah!
啊! 皮肤都融化了-- 啊!
You know, and whatever you would scream when you're burning to death.
你知道 就是活活被烧死的那种惨叫
(chuckling)
I thought you'd, uh...
我以为 你之后...
given up the killing. -Yeah, well, technically...
就没杀过人了 -是啊 技术上来说...
the fire killed those guys.
是火烧死他们的
Not me.
不是我杀的
Yeah, well, that's pirating, isn't it?
是啊 当海盗就是这样 不是吗?
Ugly profession, but then again...
这行很丑陋 但话又说回来...
you'd know that.
你很清楚吧
I've actually mellowed a bit.
我其实变得比较圆滑了
Have you?
是吗?
Well, hopefully you haven't mellowed too much...
好吧 希望我还没圆滑太多...
for whippies?
到不能甩鞭的地步?
Have you? -Whippies? (laughing)
你呢? -甩鞭?
Whippies? -Both: Whippies! Whippies! Whippies!
甩鞭? 甩鞭! 甩鞭! 甩鞭!
Whippies!
甩鞭囉!
(crew cheering)
Whippies!
甩鞭!
All (chanting): Whippies! Whippies! Whippies!
甩鞭! 甩鞭! 甩鞭!
Ah! Ow!
啊! 哦!
That's what you fuckin' get!
你活该啦!
You should've stayed still.
谁叫你乱动
It's kinda on you. -Yeah, that was fun.
不然怎麽会打到你 -对啊 真好玩
This guy's an absolute legend with a whip.
他可是甩鞭大♥师♥
How long's he staying, do you think? -Ah, fuck. I don't know.
他会待上多久 你觉得? 谁知道
I mean, we, you know, we're keeping it open-ended.
我的意思是 我们 你知道,我们还没决定
Y-You can't put a fuckin' time limit on fun, mate!
我们得把握有他在的快乐时光
Jack! Whip my balls!
杰克 打我的鸟!
Whip my ba-- Ah! (laughs)
鞭打我的-- 啊!
Fuckin' hell, Jack!
痛死了 杰克!
Heya. -Hey. I've never had a room before.
你好 -嘿 我以前从未有过自己的房♥间
Me neither. I've been in plenty of rooms,
我也没有 我进过很多房♥间
but... I've never had one.
但... 我从没有自己的房♥间
What's this?
这是什麽?
It's blueprints, mate, blueprints.
这是蓝图 老兄 蓝图
We've gotta design our sanctum.
我们得好好设计这个宝殿
Our space, no rules.
这裡随我们规划
It can be whatever we want it to be.
我们想怎麽设计都行
What, like, beds on the ceiling?
什麽 比如 一张吊床吗?
That seems a bit tricky. -No, that's just--
看起来满费工的 -不 那只是--
No, that's just the perspective.
不是 这是透视图
Oh. -It's looking down.
喔 -应该是这样看
That's better. -Yeah...
好多了 -是啊...
but I'm lovin' the input.
但我喜欢你的提议
Let's keep it flowin', roomie.
继续发挥想像力吧 室友
Mm. -Just go. Don't think about it.
嗯 -直接说 不要多想
What about a sitting area over in the corner there
那裡可以弄个座位区
that nook in the corner, and-- -Yeah.
一个休息角 而且-- -好
But remember, we only sit on it.
但在那裡只能坐
We don't sleep, we sit on it.
不能在那裡睡觉
Hey, that's perfect!
嘿 太棒了!
We can call it a, uh...
我们可以叫它...
a sitting nook.
坐息角
And we can have a bowl of mints... -Yeah.
还可以放盆薄荷糖... -没错
in case, like, we have people over.
以防有人来作客
Hang on. Why would people come over?
等一下 怎麽会有人来作客?
Um, I think that's just part of it.
有房♥间就是这样吧
When you're room people, people come over.
有房♥间就会有人来作客
Blackbeard: And then, I come in to find
我进去发现
he'd shat everywhere but in the bedpan.
到处都是他的大便 只有便盆是乾淨的
(all laughing)
Calico Jack: What a day. What a day.
太精彩了 太精彩了
(laughing) -Ah, and then--
啊 然后--
Well, then there was the time he saved my life.
好吧 还有一次他还救过我一命
All: Whoa!
哇!
Calico Jack: No, come on. -Blackbeard: Yeah, you did.
不 别说了 -你真的救了我
I don't like to bring it up.
我不喜欢提起
It's a bit immodest.
有点太臭屁了
All: Come on!
快说嘛!
Come on, tell us!
对啊 快告诉我们!
It was actually not too far from here.
其实离这裡不远
Uh, matter of fact, on, uh, on Blind Man's Cove.
呃 事实上 在 呃 在盲人湾
All: Ooh. -Blackbeard: Well, you know what?
哦 -你知道吗?
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive today.
要是没有你 我今天就不会站在这裡了
I love this dopey bastard right here.
我真爱这个蠢货
That's a real pirate!
这才叫真海盗
Not like one of these store-bought types. (laughs)
不像那些半路出家的傢伙
(crew laughing)
Jack, I hate to ask, but where's your ship and your crew?
杰克 恕我问一句 但你的船和伙伴呢?
You'd think a real pirate would have those.
我以为这是正统海盗的标准配备
Well, I'm, I'm kind of, uh, I'm kind of between things at the moment.
我现在算是流浪海盗
Look, fellas, I, I know it looks like
各位 我知道我看起来
I'm killin' it, but, uh...
很风光 但这...
I'm really not.
只是表象
(cries) My crew mutinied.
我的船员叛变了
All: Aww. -Aw, man.
哇
Third time it's happened this year.
已经是今年第3次了
All: Aww.
哇
(crying)
You made him cry. -I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
你害他哭了 -对不起 我不是故意的
Well, it was a pretty bitchy question. -Black Pete: Yeah.
但这个问题很坏心眼 -对啊
Hey, Stede.
来一下 施蒂德
(all consoling Calico Jack)
兄弟 -没事的...
(indistinct chatter)
It's okay, CJ. I'm sure it wasn't personal.
别伤心 阿杰 他们肯定不是针对你
Yeah, well, when they tie an anchor around your leg
当他们把你绑在锚上
and throw you overboard, it feels pretty personal.
扔下船 很难不这麽想
All: Oh. -How could I have known his crew mutinied?
喔 我怎麽会知道他的手下叛变?
I mean, in hindsight, I probably could've guessed.
我的意思是 事后看来 我可能猜到了
Well, Jack's always been a bit emotional.
杰克的情感向来丰富
You know, the two of you actually have
你们俩其实
more in common than you think.
比你想像中还像
I know he comes on a bit strong at first, but he's, he's insecure.
我知道他一开始攻击性很强 但那是因为他很不安
I owe 'em a lot, including my life.
我欠他很多 包含我这条命
Give him a chance.
给他个机会吧
Well, if he's a friend of yours,
既然他是你的朋友
I'm sure there's something in there I'll like.
我想还他是有优点的
Come on.
来吧
We were gonna mutiny on Stede.
我们本来也打算叛变施蒂德
Yeah, probably will again someday. Really.
对啊 搞不好以后会 真的
Aw, thanks, fellas. Real nice of you to say. -Yeah, of course.
哇 谢谢你们的安慰 -没什麽
Calico...
棉布...
I was thinking,
我在想
would it cheer you up if we went for a little trip?
一场小旅行能不能让你开心些?
Perhaps, somewhere fun?
去个好玩的地方
I don't know... Maybe.
我不知道... 可能会吧
Don't make a bother for me. -All: Come on!
别为了我费心了 -走啦!
Come on! -Where you wanna go?
你想去哪裡?
Well, I haven't been to Blind Man's Cove in years.
我好几年没去盲人湾了
Well, Blind Man's Cove it is. -(cheering)
那就去盲人湾吧 -好耶
Are you serious? Aw, thanks! -Black Pete: You hear that?
真的吗? 哇 谢谢! -你听到了吗?
Aw, thanks! Oh!
哇 谢谢! 喔!
Man, you're the greatest, Steve!
你真是太好了 史蒂夫!
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表