剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
谁想去呀? 是啊
Yeah, but, I mean, fuck I care. Whatever.
对 我才不在乎呢
But we may as well, maybe, just go.
但是不如去一下
Give me a chance to practice my massive aggression.
正好让我练习一下"你锤围巾"
Passive aggression. -Passive aggression. I know.
是以退为进 -以退为进 我知道
Well, I think you'll hate it. It's just a whole bunch of
你一定不会喜欢 就是一堆
posh nobs hobnobbing with other posh nobs,
有钱人的交际而已
drinking champagne, and exchanging glances,
啜饮香槟 眉来眼去
and talking about nonsense.
聊一些没营养的话题
Fashion, all that kind of stuff.
像是时尚什麽的
Yeah. -We're going.
是啊 我们去定了
What're you doing tonight?
你今晚要干嘛?
Nothing. No. -Nothing? Let's do it.
没干嘛 -没干嘛? 那一起去
(indistinct chatter)
(shushing) -(whispers): Shut the-- Shut up.
闭-- 闭嘴
Black Pete: I'm, I'm trying to be quiet.
我很努力安静了
You good?
还好吧?
I'm good.
我很好
Oh, be a dear, and make me one of those, would ya?
帮个忙 弄一杯给我喝 好吗?
No, shut up.
不要 闭嘴
Get back to work now, all of ya.
全都回去做事
We are working...
我们在做事啊
We just took stock of the rations.
刚刚在盘点存粮
Of the rations, yeah, and it turns out we are...
盘点存粮 对 而且存粮的状况
(knocks) good. -Very good, actually.
很好 其实是非常好
Yeah, we all heard you. -Yeah, we love an audience.
对 我们都听到了 是啊 我们喜欢有听众
Oh, I see. You think you're cute?
我懂了 你觉得自己很可爱?
Actually, I think I'm just so-so,
其实上 我觉得我还好
but I've decided to carry myself like I'm cute. -(laughs)
但我就是喜欢装可爱
Black Pete: Worked on me. -(chuckles) Ooh.
我觉得你装得很好 哦
(forced giggling)
Ooh, ooh, Daddy.
哦 爹地
Daddy.
爹地
Your lot days of lyin' around doing fuck-all, it's through.
你们混吃等死的日子结束了
You're all gettin' specific duties.
我要指派任务给你们
No thanks, Iggy. I only take orders from my Captain.
敬谢不敏 伊奇 我只听我船长的命令
My name is Mr. Hands, First Mate Hands,
叫我汉兹先生 汉兹大副
or God, as far as you're concerned.
我就是上帝对你来说
And I've got just the job for you... bitch.
我正好有份适合你的工作... 贱♥人♥
Follow me. -Yep, absolutely.
跟我来 -没问题
Come on.
动作快
...little psycho.
...小变♥态♥
Um. -Hey!
嘿!
This was fun. -This was so fun.
真好玩 -真的好好玩
Izzy (screams): Now! -Yeah, okay.
现在! -快点 -来了
(light classical music playing)
Here we are, gents.
到了 诸位
Polite culture, ho.
看我的上流气度
Oh, bonjour.
日安 (法语)
Uh, Sir Godfrey Thornrose.
高福瑞·索恩罗斯 爵士
And this is... -Jeff... the accountant.
这位是... -杰夫 会计师
You know you can pick anythin', right?
你知道你可以选别的身份吧?
Yeah, and I like the name Jeff,
知道 但我喜欢杰夫这个名字
and accounting sounds fancy as fuck.
会计师听起来很高级
All right. -And these are...
明白 -这两位是...?
Oh... these are-- -You have the honor...
喔... 他们是-- -你们今天有幸...
of addressing the Crown Prince Azi of Egypt.
伺候 埃及王储 阿吉王子
Please.
快来迎接他
Thank you. (clears throat) And I am his viceroy.
谢谢 我是他的总督
Oluwande: Please. -Please, please.
请进 -请进
Oluwande: What does a viceroy do?
总督是做什麽的?
Whatever the fuck he wants, babe.
爱做什麽就做什麽
Oh, Gaston!
加斯顿!
日安 (法语)
Well, here it is. High society in all its grotesque glory.
这就是 上流社会的滑稽表象
(high-pitched laughter)
(classical music plays)
(laughs)
If you're feeling overwhelmed,
如果受不了
we can always go back to the ship.
我们随时可以回船上
No. Jeff never turns his back on a challenge.
不要 杰夫绝对不会逃避挑战
Jeff would sooner die.
杰夫宁死不屈
And how does one win this interaction?
要怎麽在这种互动中佔上风?
Win?
佔上风?
Well, I've never really--
我从来没有真正--
I suppose you win if all of these people find you charming.
你应该就佔上风了 如果这些人都觉得你很迷人
Well, what's the first step of that?
那 第一步要怎麽做?
Maybe a witty anecdote?
试试讲一则风趣的轶事?
Something funny that might've happened to you at some point?
你以前碰过的趣事?
Oh, there was one time I was gouging an eye out
有一次我在挖眼睛
of this lad's skull, and, uh--
从一个傢伙头骨 结果--
I'm gonna stop you there.
我打个岔
It's not really the, uh, crowd for skull talk.
这个场合不适合讲挖眼睛的事
Come on. -Check out this heisting.
跟我来 -看那个冰块做的东西
Gabriel: Pardonne-moi.
不好意思
But there is a vicious rumor going around
但我听到一个恶毒的谣言
that you are... Sir Godfrey Thornrose?
说你就是 高福瑞·索恩罗斯 爵士?
Ah, yes. Yes, I am.
对 我是
Not "the" Sir Godfrey Thornrose?
不是那个 高福瑞·索恩罗斯 爵士吧?
Guilty. -The master phrenologist,
正是 -颅相学大♥师♥
Sir Godfrey Thornrose?
高福瑞·索恩罗斯 爵士?
Are they deaf? Are you deaf? -Indeed, I am.
他们是不是聋了? 你们聋了? -就是我
We are huge fans of your work. -Huge fans.
我们超爱您的 -爱死了
Oh. -Would you be willing... to... palpitate my wife?
你愿意... 摸摸我太太吗?
Oh, that was fast.
真快
Please...
麻烦了
This head is yours.
我的头就交给您了
Gabriel: Ah, everyone, everyone!
大家请注意!
is going to palpitate Antoinette in the parlor,
爵士要在客厅摸安东妮
and everyone shall watch! -(laughs)
大家都来看
-(excited chatter) -(applause)
May I just say, Prince,
请容我说一句 王子殿下
you and your employee are two of the cleanest,
您和您的属下是我见过最乾淨
most well-spoken Africans
谈吐最文雅的非洲人
I have ever had the pleasure to meet. -Oh, wow.
我曾经有幸认识 -哇
What? -What a lovely thing to say.
什麽? -你真会说话
If only I can get my Africans
要是我的非洲人
to present with your bearing.
能有两位的仪态就好了
Stand up straight, Abshir! Take a lesson from these two!
抬头挺胸 阿布夏 学学这两位
Now, now don't be too hard on the lad.
别对他太严厉
Not everyone can be the Big Dog Prince Azi here.
不是每个人 都能像咱们阿吉王子一样
He's the descendant of a fabulously wealthy pharaoh.
他的祖先可是富可敌国的法老
Siegfried: Ah, (speaking French)
怎麽回事? (法语)
Y-Yes... that's correct, correct.
对 他说得对
Unfortunately, tragedy recently befell
可惜最近发生了悲剧
his massive fortune. -(gasps)
他的财富被锁在
Frenchie: It's locked away in a remote pyramid,
一座遥远的金字塔中
and I shouldn't be saying this, should I?
我是不是不该说这些?
Um... no. -I apologize, or should I?
不 -很抱歉 我该说吗?
Yes. -I don't know, I probably shouldn't, should I?
别介意 -我大概不该说的 我该说吗?
Should I? Eh? -You-- Okay.
我该说吗? -你说吧
Ah, to hell with it. Siegfried gets us.
不管了 齐格飞明白的
So, we've a scheme to retrieve the wealth.
我们有个取回财富的计划
Siegfried: Mm-hm. -But we need the right business partner,
但是需要一个合伙人
who, of course, stands to become insanely wealthy.
合伙人当然也会变得很有钱
Are you that kind of person?
你想发财吗?
(lively music playing)
Uh, so, uh, phrenology, which is the study of the human head.
颅相学是研究人类头颅的学问
Feeling here...
摸这裡...
I can tell that Antoinette is of... Dutch descent?
我就可以知道 安东妮的祖先是荷兰人?
(all gasp) -No, I'm Prussian.
不是 我是普鲁士人
Wow, I killed a Prussian once.
很好 我杀过一个普鲁士人
Excuse me?
你说什麽?
In self-defense.
我是自卫
Sometimes... a quick death's the best way to end a bad conversation.
与其话不投机 不如让他死个痛快
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表