剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
(ship creaking)
(flute music playing)
(sighs)
(music ends)
(bird squawking)
Evenin' Karl.
晚安 卡尔
Yer late.
你迟到了
Nah, it's fine. I started the moonbathin' without ya, though.
没关係 我自己先开始做月光浴了
(coos) -Aye, full moon ain't upon us 'til tomorrow, yeah.
是啊 明晚才会是满月
'Tis but a warm up fer the big night.
今晚只是开场秀而已
Man (shouts): Hey there, old-timer!
嘿 那边的! 老鸟!
Hey! Down here, ya pervert!
我在下面 变♥态♥
(shouts): Are ye real?
你是真的人吗?
Or a filthy phantom?
还是邪灵?
What the fuck?
什麽鬼?
Hey! Is Blackbeard aboard?
嘿! 黑鬍子在船上吗?
Maybe, maybe no! Who's asking?
也许在 也许不在! 你是谁?
A friend!
他朋友!
So, i-is he aboard or what?
所以 他到底在不在船上?
Well, if he was, and I'm no sayin' he is,
就算他在 而且我没说他在
and I'm no sayin' he isn't, eh?
而且我没说他在 对吗?
He's sleeping!
他也在睡觉!
Well, wake his ass up then!
那就去叫醒他啊
Goddamn.
老天爷喔
(gunshot, bottle splashes)
Missed.
没打中
Smooth.
好本事
Hey, you guys got rum up there?
你们船上有兰姆酒吗?
(lively music playing)
"复仇号♥"
(cannon booms) -Ah! Don't shoot!
啊 别开枪!
I'm just a stowaway!
我只是个偷渡客!
(cannon booms) -Ah!
啊
Those are my cannons.
是我们的大砲
All right, it's lit, it's lit!
好 点著了 点著了!
Go, go, go! -Ahh!
快发射! -啊!
(booms)
(yelling)
Fuckin' bullseye!
正中红心
Bullseye, bullseye! That means you drink!
正中红心 正中红心! 所以你得喝啦!
Oh, if I must, I must. -Get on with it!
喔 如果我该喝,我就喝 - 快喝吧!
Captain Stede: What's going on?
发生什麽事了?
Who are we attacking? -Hey! Shit, did we wake you?
我们在攻击谁? 可恶 我们吵醒你了吗?
(quietly): Shit, sorry, we were a bit too loud.
可恶 抱歉 我们有点太大声了
We were blowing stuff up. -(muttering): Sorry, sorry...
我们在炸东西 抱歉 抱歉...
I just got paid a visit by my old shipmate,
我的老船友来找我
Calico Jack. Calico Jaaack!
棉布杰克 棉布杰克!
Okay... um...
这样啊...
Old mate? Well, if he's a friend of yours, hello.
老朋友 他是你的老朋友啊 你好
Who's the big gal? (laughs) -Would you fuckin' stop?
这小妞是谁? -你说什麽蠢话?
(both laughing)
He's joking. He fuckin' joking.
他闹著玩的
You're not a girl.
他不是小妞
Jack, Stede Bonnet. Stede Bonnet, Jack.
杰克 施蒂德·邦尼特 见过彼此
Good to meet you. -Oh, lovely.
很高兴认识你 -哦 很好
So, uh, what are we blowing up?
那 我们是在炸什麽?
(chuckling) We found this old chest of drawers
我们找到一个旧柜子
that actually makes quite a good target.
正好可以拿来当靶
Ah... the ones that were under the stairs? -Blackbeard: Yes.
啊... 楼梯下那个柜子吗? 没错
Those ones. They were under the stairs.
那些在楼梯下的柜子
They were definitely under the stairs. -Well, yeah, you saw them.
就在楼梯下 -是啊 我看到了
Oh. -Blackbeard: Were you saving those?
喔 你打算留著吗?
No, no. They're just an old
没有 那些就只是个旧的
antique armoire. -Yeah.
古董衣柜 -是啊
Been in the family for generations.
已经在我家传了好几代
I was hoping to... blow it up at some point. (chuckles)
我一直想找机会把它打烂呢
Oh shit. -Mate, I'm sorry.
可恶 -兄弟 抱歉
It was Jack's idea. He can be a bit of a wild man.
是杰克出的主意 他有时挺不受控制的
He drifted by late last night.
他昨天大半夜漂来的
Yeah... He's hit a bit of a rough patch.
是啊... 他最近过得不太顺
Well, uh, breakfast is probably ready if you want. -Blackbeard: Jack!
早餐应该准备好了 你们想吃 -杰克
Brekkie! -Brekkie!
吃早餐! -吃早餐!
Brekkie! -Come on, brekkie!
吃早餐! -来吃早餐!
Couldn't even sleep last night, Swede. -Yah?
我昨晚完全睡不著 史威德 -是吗?
Guess I miss Jim more than I even thought I did.
我比我以为的还要想吉姆
Mm-hm.
嗯
I mean, it's not like we were together or anything.
也不是说我们已经在一起了
I'm not sayin' that. I'm just, you know...
我没这麽说 我只是 你知道...
(sighs) It was always us two.
我们总是待在一起
Okay.
好
To be honest...
老实说...
I don't even think I can stay in that room anymore.
我无法再待在 那间房♥裡了
I took all my stuff out this morning.
我今早把东西都搬出来了
So... the room is free then?
所以... 那间房♥空了?
Sorry, quick pardon.
对不起 不好意思
Did you say the room is free? -No, no, no, no!
你说那间房♥空出来了吗? 不行!
It's mine, it's mine! -Oye, wait!
那是我的! -等一下!
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!
我的... 我的!
Frenchie: Wait! -No, mine!
等一下! -不行 是我的!
(Frenchie laughs)
That grants me roommate status.
这下我有资格当室友了
Just wanted to... offer my condolences.
我想... 致哀
'Bout Jim.
为吉姆的事
Thank you.
谢谢你
How did they die?
他怎麽死的?
Was it very bloody?
死得很惨吗?
Jim always loved a bit of blood, eh? -Jim's not dead.
吉姆向来喜欢见血 -吉姆没死啦
No? -No.
没死吗? -没死
Huh. I thought he was dead.
嗯 我还以为他死了
(Spanish guitar playing)
Forgive me, Father, for I did sins. -(Priest speaks Spanish)
请宽恕 神父 我的罪 -你说吧 孩子 (西语)
The basics: fornication, twice.
就那些事: 婚前性行为 两次
Theft, once. -Mm-hm.
偷窃 一次 -嗯
Impure thoughts... some.
不乾淨的念头... 有一些
One of them, I thought, was pretty, uh...
其中一个 我认为 非常...
pretty deeply impure.
非常不乾淨
And that's it for this week. -Hm.
大概就这样了这星期
Thank you. -I see, I see, and aren't you leaving something out?
谢谢你 -我懂了 你是不是忘了什麽?
Oh, gluttony.
喔 我暴饮暴食
I wolfed down a lot, a lot of food unnecessarily.
我狼吞虎嚥地 吃了一堆不必要的食物
I wasn't even hungry. -Did you double-cross anyone?
我根本不饿的 -你是不是背叛了什麽人?
Maybe, left them to die at the hands of the Spanish?
好比 让对方死在西班牙人手上?
What?
什麽?
(grunting)
(winces)
(dark music playing)
God's not a fan.
上帝可不乐见其成
Get away from me! Get away from me!
你离我远一点! 你离我远一点!
Only two settings here, uh,
这裡需要2张椅子
I wasn't expecting a guest.
我没想到会有客人
Yeah, that's great, yeah.
是阿 太棒了 是阿
Oh, you, you can...
喔 你 你可以...
you can take that seat. I'll--
你可以坐那个位子 我会--
Just for the two of you, huh?
这些好菜就你俩吃?
Hornigold'd shit himself.
霍尼戈尔德一定很傻眼
Oh, fuckin' Hornigold!
喔 你说霍尼戈尔德吗?
Captain Hornigold! There's a fucking blast from the past!
霍尼戈尔德船长 好久没想起这个浑球了
Such a dick! Such a fucking dick. -Such a dick!
浑球! -大浑球! -超级大浑球!
Hornigold, yes, yes.
霍尼戈尔德 是啊
Who's Hornigold?
谁是霍尼戈尔德?
That's where me and Jack first met, on Hornigold's ship.
我和杰克是在 霍尼戈尔德的船上认识的
Where we first became outlaws.
那是我俩头一次亡命之旅
Blackbeard and I met on a ship.
我和黑鬍子也是在船上认识的
It was a Spanish vessel.
是一艘西班牙船
Funny story, actually. I was gut-stabbed,
说来挺有趣的 实际上 当时我-被捅了一刀
and-- -'Member how he stabbed us?
而且-- -记得他怎麽对我们吗?
'Member he just beat us down? Just, just-- -Yeah, yeah.
记得他老是压榨我们吗? 就是-- -对啊
ground us down into nothin'? -Oh, I remember.
让我们累得不成人形 -喔 我记得
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表