剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
《仙境奇缘》前情提要
Previously in wonderland...
容我向你们介绍 你们的王后
I give you...your queen.
安娜斯塔西娅
Anastasia.
你把我像垃圾一样丢在一边
You tossed me aside like a piece of rubbish,
就为了那一顶红色王冠
all for a little red crown.
这是什么
What's this?
我妈妈送我的
My mother gave it to me.
它一直向我指引着她的方向
It always pointed me towards her.
这叫做失物罗盘
It's called a Lost and Found.
贾法尔释放了杰伯沃基
Jafar has released the Jabberwocky.
他有威尔和三个瓶子
He has Will, he has all three bottles.
仙境完了
Wonderland is doomed.
我母亲 恐怕她早就死了
My mother -- I'm afraid she's long dead now.
你母亲还活着
Your mother lives.
好久不见 精灵
Ah. Long time no see, genie.
其实 我已经不是精灵了 再也不是了
Actually, not genie. Not anymore.
我是该恭喜你 还是该表示同情
Should I offer congratulations or condolences?
都不要
I seek neither.
我是为了多年前交换给你的东西而来的
I'm here about the item I traded you years ago --
失物罗盘
The Lost and Found.
还在你手上吗
Do you still have it?
那要看情况
Ah, that depends.
什么情况
On what?
看它对你有多重要
On how much it's worth to you.
十分重要
It's worth a great deal.
而我 一文不值
I, however, am worth very little.
希望我们可以达成另外的协议
I was hoping we could come to...an alternative arrangement.
我把你的小罗盘给你
How about I give you back your little compass
来交换爱丽丝和红桃杰克怎么样
in exchange for Alice and the Knave of Hearts?
你对他们有什么兴趣
What's your interest in them?
他们还欠我债呢
They have an unpaid debt.
把他们带来 罗盘就是你的了
Deliver them here and the compass is yours.
我不喜欢当赏金猎人
Bounty hunting is not really my thing.
我也不喜欢做慈善
And charity isn't mine.
看来你要空手离开了
So I guess you'll be leaving empty-handed.
也不完全是
Not entirely.
怎么说
And how's that?
你刚请我喝了杯酒
You just bought me a drink.
那是我的酒
That's my drink.
你最好付钱
You'd better pay for it.
记在我账上吧
Put it on my tab.
不如记在你屁♥股♥上吧
How about I put you on your arse, huh?
仙境奇缘 第一季第十一集
[咒语]
[咒语]
[咒语]
[咒语]
那是什么
What is that?
魔法
Magic.
我从没见过魔法有这种作用
I've never seen magic do that.
落入坏人手里 魔法的作为会让你大吃一惊
In the wrong hands, you'd be surprised what magic can do.
小姐
Milady.
我没看见你们 抱歉
I didn't see you there. I'm sorry.
你们到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
我们是你的双胞胎
We're your Tweedles.
我的双胞胎
My Tweedles?
听您差遣
At your service.
真可爱
Lovely.
你们叫什么
What are your names?
我们还没名字 小姐
W-we don't have names, milady.
侍者存在的价值就是他所服务的对象
A servant is defined only by his service.
她要来了 我们是不是要备茶
Shall we prepare the tea for her arrival?
谁要来了
For whose arrival?
你好 安娜斯塔西娅
Hello, Anastasia.
王后陛下
Your majesty.
欢迎
Welcome.
明天你就要结婚了
Oh! Tomorrow's your wedding day.
你会成为这座城♥堡♥的王后
You're to be queen of this castle.
是我该尊崇你
It's I who should defer to you.
当然了
Of course.
您接受了我们的邀请 我真的倍感荣幸
I was really honored that you accepted our invitation.
收到你们的邀请我也很吃惊
And I was surprised to receive it.
红心国王和我从没有在任何一件事上
The Red King and I have never seen eye-to-eye
意见相同
on anything.
我不知道呢
I didn't know that.
像他那样的男人觉得我
Well, men like him tend to find me...
是个威胁
...threatening.
国王觉得皇室不该拥有魔法
The king believes royals shouldn't have magic.
这让我们和臣民有所不同
It separates us from our subjects.
有所不同还是挺不错的
I think a little separation's a welcome thing.
我们做王后的要考虑好多事情
We queens have so much to think about.
为什么不利用一切来帮我们统治呢
Why not use everything at our disposal to help us rule?
我好像没有那样想过
I guess I hadn't thought of it in that way.
也许你可以让红心国王接受我的观点
Perhaps you can help steer the Red King to my point of view.
你让我想到了我自己
You remind me of myself.
我也出身卑微
I had humble beginnings, too.
我看到了你的潜力
I see your potential.
我自己的女儿一直让我倍感失望
My own daughter's been a disappointment to me.
如果这种事可以选择的话
You're much more the kind of daughter I'd choose to have,
我会选择你这样的姑娘
if if one could choose such things.
如果你选择学一点点魔法
And should you choose to learn a touch of magic,
我可以教你
I could teach you.
如果国王不知道 也就无关痛痒
And what the king doesn't know won't hurt him.
谢谢您的提议
I appreciate the offer...
但我觉得保有秘密
...but I hardly think keeping secrets
不是开始一段婚姻的最佳方法
is the best way to begin a marriage.
但这是一段绝佳友谊的开始方法
But it's a wonderful way to begin a friendship.
也许下次吧
Perhaps another time.
谢谢您
Thank you.
王后陛下
Your majesty.
我的门总是为你敞开
Well, my door is always open.
有结果了吗
Anything yet?
还没有
No.
但如果我母亲还活着
But if my mother is indeed alive,
这个就能带我们找到她
this should lead us right to her.
希望能在毛虫发现它不见了前找到
Well, hopefully before the Caterpillar realizes it's gone.
毛虫还不是最麻烦的问题
The Caterpillar is the least of your problems.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
是红心王后派我来的
The Red Queen. She sent me.
来干什么
For what?
来提醒你们
To warn you.
她被迫许了愿
She was forced to make her wishes,
所以贾法尔他
so now Jafar, he...
控制了三个精灵
Controls all three genies.
王后陛下命我告诉你们
Her majesty wanted you to know
趁现在能跑时赶快逃跑
so you could leave wonderland while you still can,
自己保命
save yourselves.
有办法进宫殿吗
Is there a way into the palace?
你没听到我的话吗 一切都完了
Didn't you hear me? It's over.
贾法尔要施咒语了
Jafar is going to do the spell --
对对的 你有办法进宫殿吗
Tweedle, is there a way into the palace?
宫殿下面确实有密道 但...
T-there are secret tunnels under the castle, but --
我可以带你们去
I can show you.
这事还是以后再办吧
Guess this'll have to wait.
还有一件事
There's something else.
贾法尔
Jafar.
他放出了杰伯沃基
He's unleashed the Jabberwocky.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是救人可能会来不及了
That we may be too late.
[咒语]
Magicae res tres.
[咒语]
Vult totam!
你这咒语是干什么的
What is it you hope to achieve with this spell?
你不是会读心术吗 应该知道了吧
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表