剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
《仙境奇缘》前情提要
Previously in Wonderland...
容我向你们介绍 你们的皇后
I give you your queen!
我的所有之物 都是我自己争取来的
Everything I have, I had to take.
那么你的所失之物呢
What about everything you've lost?
安娜斯塔西娅
Anastasia!
你
You?
别再小看我了 贾法尔
Stop underestimating me, Jafar.
瓶子在我的手上
I have the bottle.
找到他 精灵逃跑了
Find him! The genie escaped.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you.
我们本是朋友
We were friends.
他怎么能那样背叛我呢
How could he just betray me like that?
女王陛下 我已经履行了我的义务
Your majesty, I-I've fulfilled my obligation--
-我... -承诺就是用来违背的
- I, uh... - Promises were made to be broken.
你答应我能看见流星
I believe I was promised falling stars,
但现在只有星星
and yet... just stars.
耐心点 就快了
Be patient. It's almost time.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
据说
You know, they say,
在流星下接吻
one kiss under the falling stars,
会给你带来好运
and it brings you good fortune.
如果想吻我
If you want to kiss me,
没必要编个故事出来啊
you don't have to make up a story.
是真的
It wasn't a story.
这是什么
What's this?
只是个小玩意儿 没什么
Ah, it's a trinket. It's nothing.
挺漂亮的啊
It's a very nice nothing.
是别的姑娘送你的吗
Was it from another girl?
算是吧
In a way.
是我妈妈送我的
It's--my mother gave it to me.
你妈妈
Your mother?
我还不知道精灵也有妈妈呢
I didn't know genies had mothers.
她也是精灵吗
Was she a genie as well?
不 她是人类
No, she was quite human.
就和我出生时一样
As was I when I was born.
你是说
You mean...
你并非生来就是精灵吗
you haven't always been a genie?
你怎么没告诉过我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我现在已经是精灵了
Oh, because I'm a genie now,
恐怕以后一直得当精灵了
and I fear I shall be a genie for the rest of my days.
我多年前就已经不是人类了
My life as a human was a long time ago.
你妈妈呢 她还...
And your mother? Is she still--
我不知道
I don't know.
这个罗盘
This compass...
拥有强大的魔法
it has great magic.
一直向我指引着她的方向
And it always pointed me towards her.
被关在瓶子中的那些年里
It was the only thing I kept with me
我只有这个罗盘
in the bottle for all those years I was a prisoner.
它能给我慰藉
It provided me comfort.
我知道她在外面
I knew she was out there.
几年前 它...
And then some years ago, it...
不再指示方向了
just stopped pointing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
站起来
Stand up.
离那姑娘远点
And step away from the girl.
我们花了很长时间
It took us a long time, boys,
但终于找到一个精灵了
but we finally found ourselves a genie.
看来愿望真的会实现
Looks like wishes do come true.
你想要什么都行 但求求你放了她
I will give you whatever you desire, but please let her be.
我要她干什么
What would I want with her?
一旦我的愿望实现
Once I get my wishes,
就能得到一百个像她那样的姑娘
I could have a hundred like her!
现在
Now...
你的瓶子在哪 精灵
where is your bottle, genie?
离这里很远 但我可以带你过去
It's far from here, but I can take you to it.
你最好说的是实话
Better be telling the truth now.
我可是不好惹的
I am not to be trifled with!
幸运的是
Fortunately...
她也不好惹
neither is she.
看来星星真的给我们带来了好运
I guess the stars did bring us luck.
境
奇
仙
缘
第一季 第八集
他们一点都没伤到我
They barely even scratched me.
爱丽丝
Alice...
爱丽丝 不要
Alice, no!
杰克 你吓我一跳 去哪儿了
Knave. You gave me a fright. Where were you?
抱歉 大自然在召唤我
Sorry, nature was calling.
真的吗 它说了什么
Really? What did it say?
相信我 你不会想听的
Nothing you want to hear, trust me.
那些守卫是在找我们吗
So those guards out there-- they're looking for us?
不 他们在找一个逃跑的人
No. They're looking for someone who's escaped.
他们在找塞勒斯
They're looking for Cyrus.
那就好
Oh, well, that's good then.
这怎么好了
How is that good news?
因为他们还在找他
'Cause if they're still looking for him,
这说明他们还没抓到他
it means they haven't found him yet.
但这只不过是时间问题
But it's only a matter of time,
所以我建议我们也赶紧开始找他
so I suggest we start looking, too.
其实没那个必要
Actually, we don't have to.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我知道他要去哪
Because I know where he's going.
他会去哪儿
Where might that be?
他所知的唯一安全的地方
The only place he knows where he'll be safe.
在仙境吗
In Wonderland?
贾法尔和红心王后还在找他呢
With Jafar and the Red Queen after him?
我觉得这种地方根本不存在
I doubt such a place exists.
有的
There is.
他只是得在他们找到他之前 赶去那里
He just needs to get there before they get him.
怎么回事
What's this?
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Come on...
拜托 帮帮忙
Come on, a little help.
总有办法脱身的
There's got to be a way out of this.
拜托
Come on!
精灵
The genie.
谢谢你 葡萄藤
Thank you, grapevine.
我相信王后会很高兴的
I believe the queen will be quite pleased.
如您要求 大人
As you requested, sire.
你取走时没人发现你吧
You were able to procure it with no incident?
是的
Yes.
女王完全不知情
The queen has no idea.
你...你会保护我不受她伤害吗
Uh, you--you'll protect me from her?
不久之后 她就无关紧要了
Soon she will no longer matter.
感谢你的付出
Thank you for your sacrifice.
-女王陛下 -干嘛
- Your majesty. - Hmm...
我从葡萄藤那听到了点消息
I've heard something through the grapevine.
说吧
Yes?
那个精灵在森林里被抓住了
Th-the genie has been captured in the forest.
他现在是您的了
He's yours now.
干得漂亮
Spectacular!
我们去把他带回来吧
Let's go retrieve him, shall we?
你好像没在分享我的喜悦啊
Well, I'm sensing you're not sharing my enthusiasm.
-你怎么了 -是我哥哥
- What is it? - It's my brother.
亲爱的 我对你们兄弟间的争斗毫无兴趣
Darling, your sibling rivalry does not interest me.
我担心他做了件坏事
I fear he may have done a bad thing.
考虑到你们俩的智商
Considering both of your mental limitations,
我觉得应该没什么可担心的
I'm not sure it's something I need to worry about.
我看见他给了贾法尔一个东西
I saw him give something to Jafar.
什么
What?
一个包裹 偷偷摸摸给他的
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表