剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
给我们一个名字
Give us a name.
没有人
N-no one.
我们会付钱
We'll pay.
没错 红心王后是做了很多坏事
True, the red queen has done terrible things.
她利用恐惧统治你们
She ruled you by fear.
现在她下了台 你们想要以牙还牙
Now the tables have turned, and you want the same.
没错
Yeah!
但你们都是善良诚实的人
You are good, honest people.
如果你们今晚冷血地杀死了她
But if you kill her tonight, in cold blood,
那你们就和她没有分别了
well, then you're no better than she is.
你要付多少钱来赎她
How much are you gonna pay for her?
-你有没有... -没有
- Do you have any -- - No.
这就是一个比喻而已...
It was really more of a metaphor --
走开点 陌生人 让我们做正事
Move along, strangers, and leave us to our business.
不带上王后 我们是不会走的
We're not leaving without the queen.
那你们的下场就是一样的
Then you'll suffer the same fate.
干得不错 亲爱的
Well, nice try, darlings.
我觉得我应该抓紧机会向你道个谢
I suppose I should take this opportunity to say "Thank you."
干嘛谢我
For what?
很明显 你们俩是在仙境中仅剩的两个
It appears you two are the only two people in wonderland
还关心我死活的人
that care whether I live or die.
我们得熄灭这些火炬
We need to get rid of these torches.
那些怪物...这就是吸引他们过来的东西
The creatures -- that's what they're drawn to.
他们是被光吸引过来的
They're drawn to the light.
我在努力
I'm trying to reach.
再努把力
Try harder!
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我们才重聚一天
We've barely been together a day,
居然结果就是这样
and this is how it's going to end.
那些是什么
What are those things?
那就是怒火兽
And that would be the mumwraths.
火炬快熄完了
The flames are almost out,
但他们还是过来了
but they're still coming!
爱丽丝 是你的项链
Alice, it's your necklace!
我从来没见过它这么亮过
I've never seen it glow like that.
看起来很漂亮 但快把它丢掉
That's really lovely, but get rid of the damn thing!
扔掉它
Throw it!
干得好
Well done!
不要
No.
爱丽丝 别管它了 我们必须走了
Alice, leave it! We have to go now!
玩得开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
这可能是我这辈子最开心的一晚了
It might be the best night of my life.
不要转移话题...
Which begs the question --
你晚上一个人在这干什么
What are you doing in here all by yourself?
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我知道是怎么回事了
I think I understand what's going on here.
你暗恋某个人
You fancy someone.
我就知道 告诉我是谁
I knew it! All right. Out with it.
是哪个幸运儿入了你的法眼
Name the lucky bloke out there who caught your eye.
我永远不会说的
I'll never tell.
是谁帮爱丽丝和塞勒斯团聚的
Who helped Alice get together with Cyrus?
是我 他们现在幸福快乐地生活在一起
I did. And now they're off living their happily ever after.
所以 很显然我对怎样帮助恋爱中的女人
So, clearly I know a thing or two
得到她心爱的人这种事还是略知一二的
about helping women in love get what they want.
你亲口告诉我
You told me yourself
你无法让任何人爱上我
you can't make anyone fall in love with me.
没错 但我可以用其他办法 精灵的办法
Yeah, but I can help in other ways, genie ways.
让他注意到你
Make him notice you.
真正地注意到你
I mean really notice you.
那好 你告诉我
Well, you tell me, then.
什么样的女孩会引起你的注意
What makes you notice a girl?
我吗
Me?
让我想想 自信
Let me think... confidence.
自信是一个女人最性感的品质
Confidence is a terribly sexy quality in a woman.
很好 还有呢
All right. What else?
热情 随性
Passion. Spontaneity.
乐于冒险 探索 以及懂格调
Willing to take chances, explore new places, and style.
她应该要知道如何穿裙子
She should really know how to wear a dress.
有一点淘气也不错
And a naughty streak don't hurt.
但最重要的是...
But it all comes down to this...
我见到她 心中会有烟花绽放一般
When I see her, it feels like fireworks are going off.
烟花吗
Fireworks?
烟花
Fireworks.
如果没有这种感觉的话 就什么也不算
Because without that, there's nothing.
那好吧 我想要这些
All right, then. I want that.
所有的这些 这就是我的第二个愿望
I want all of that. That's my second wish.
好了
All right, then!
我想我可以做到
I think I can give that a go.
好了 我们出去吧
All right, then. Let's go out there
让那些小伙看看他们错过了什么样的好女孩
and show these lads the girl they've been missing.
我更想待在这里
I'd rather stay in here.
别这样 你在怕什么
Oh, come on! What are you so afraid of?
我害怕我所爱的人
I'm afraid that the man I like
对我并没有同样的感觉
doesn't feel about me the way I feel about him.
你看见你自己了吗
Have you seen yourself?
不要你的人真是彻底的傻瓜 他瞎了眼
He'd be a complete and utter idiot, and blind to boot.
如果你不想出去
If you don't want to go out there,
我帮你带他过来吧
I'll bring him back here for you.
不 等等
No. Wait.
那告诉我他是谁
Tell me who he is, then.
是你 威尔
It's you, Will.
一直都是你
It's always been you.
你做出了正确的选择
You made the right choice.
如果不牺牲那条项链
If you hadn't have sacrificed that necklace,
我们都死定了
we'd all be dead right now.
这没什么的
It shouldn't matter.
-小东西罢了 没关系 -就是
- It's just an object, nothing more. - Exactly.
不过 我没想到重逢的第一天会是这样
This just -- it isn't how I saw our first day together.
我为了找你历尽艰险
I went through hell to find you,
有一段时间 我以为再也见不到你了
and there were days I thought I'd never see you again.
现在 现在我们终于在一起了
And -- and now that we're finally together...
怎么了
What?
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
你在怕什么 爱丽丝
What are you afraid of, Alice?
我怕斗争会永无休止
I'm afraid that the battles will never end.
我怕麻烦会永无宁日
I'm afraid there will always be one more mission,
永远有事情阻隔在我们中间
one more thing preventing us from being alone together,
阻止我们幸福地生活下去
from truly having our happy ending.
那是什么
W-what's that?
烟花
Fireworks.
-这不可能的 -为什么
- But it doesn't make sense. - Why not?
这是王国内最穷的村庄
That's one of the poorest villages in the kingdom.
他们连食物都买♥♥不起
They can barely afford food.
肯定也放不起烟花
They certainly can't afford this.
也许可以的 如果有人许了愿的话
Maybe they could... if someone wished for it.
如果有人能许愿望
And if someone made a wish...
那我们就找到了我们的精灵
Then we just found our genie.
[咒语]
Fiat lux.
你为什么要来
Why are you here?
我知道你有强大的力量
I understand you have great power.
我需要在仙境找到一件东西
There's something in wonderland I need to find.
听听你说的傻话
Listen to all your silly words.
胡言乱语
You're jabbering.
我可不止会空谈
I've brought more than words today.
我有能让你自♥由♥的力量
I have the power to set you free.
胡说 胡说 胡说 你心里已经怕死了
Jabber, jabber, jabber. You're already so afraid.
而我甚至连门都没开
And I haven't even opened the door yet.
什么门
What door?
你脑海中的门
The one... inside your head.
每个人脑中都有一扇这样的门
Everyone has a door like this,
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表