剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
《仙境奇缘》前情提要
Previously in Wonderland...
爱丽丝 我从未见过你这样的人类
I've never met a human quite like you, Alice.
我也从未见过你这样的精灵
I've never met a genie quite like you.
-不要 -塞勒斯 他还活着
- No! - Cyrus. He's alive.
很久之前 我帮你找回了你的心
Once long ago, I got you back your heart.
现在 我要你帮我找回我的
Now...you need to help me get back mine.
让那个女孩许下三个愿
What we want can't be accomplished
我们的目的才能达成
until the girl's made all her wishes.
我爱你 安娜斯塔西娅
I love you, Anastasia.
我爱你 威尔·史卡利
I love you, Will Scarlet.
仙境的人♥民♥们 容我向你们介绍你们的皇后
People of wonderland, I give you...your queen.
安娜斯塔西娅
Anastasia.
今天我们就将逃离此地
Today's the day we get out of here.
坚持住 爱丽丝 我来找你了
Stay strong, Alice. I'm coming for you.
我只要跟随下山的太阳 就能找到你
All I have to do is follow the sun west, and I'll find you.
我叫伊丽莎白
My name is Elizabeth.
但大多数人叫我丽莎尔
But most people call me Lizard.
威尔和我 我们只是一起跑路
Will and I -- we just ran together.
听起来你俩曾是亲密好友
Sounds like you two were close friends.
-塞勒斯 -爱丽丝
- Cyrus! - Alice!
看到那片逼近的风暴了吗
You see that storm coming?
那是贾法尔 他来找我们了
That is Jafar, and he's coming for us.
他为什么要抓你 你是他的同伙
Why would he be after you? You're his partner.
曾是
Was his partner.
告诉我 你为什么要和一个疯子结盟
Tell me why you made an alliance with a madman.
我想要你
I wanted you.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
小心
Look out!
怎么了 他
What happened? Is he --
我能救她
I can save her!
我希望结束爱丽丝的痛苦
I wish... to end Alice's suffering.
我的束缚 不见了
My binds -- they're gone.
爱丽丝 我自♥由♥了
Alice, I'm free.
威尔 你真是个天才
Will, you're a genius.
他在哪
Where is he?
消失了
He's gone.
瓶子在哪
Where's the bottle?
该死
Ah, bloody hell.
该死
Bloody hell!
丽莎尔
Lizard?
-威尔 -我还以为你死了
- Will?! - I thought you were dead!
我还以为你变成了石头
I thought you were stone.
你在这里头干什么
What were you doing in there?
说来话长 和魔法有关
Long story, involves magic.
我也搞不清楚 就算我明白
Even if I understood it -- which I don't --
我也没时间解释了
I definitely don't have time to explain it.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
上一次见到爱丽丝和塞勒斯 他们惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Last I saw, Alice and Cyrus were in real trouble.
我要去保护他们的安全
I have to make sure they're safe.
-但你刚刚来啊 -我知道 咱们回头再叙旧
- But you just got here. - I know. We'll catch up later.
-我得... -威尔 等等
- I've just got to -- - Will, wait!
刚才发生了什么事
What just happened?
该死
Bloody hell.
这些好像应该给你
I think these are for you.
-这是什么 -愿望宝石
- What are they? - Wishes.
我亲爱的小姐 你的愿望就是我的愿望
Mistress mine, my will is thine.
说出三个愿望吧
Tell me your wishes three.
该死
Bollocks!
显然我是个精灵了 丽莎尔
I'm pretty sure I'm a genie, Lizard.
而我是你的主人
And I'm your master.
爱丽丝
Alice!
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
我都分不清梦境和现实了
I can hardly tell what's real and what's a dream.
你之前睡得很沉
You were in a deep sleep.
但我保证 你现在是清醒的
But I promise, you're very much awake.
瞧 完全是真的
See? Totally real.
我们在一起了
We're together.
我们做到了
We did it.
是你做到了 爱丽丝
You did it, Alice.
你俩在一起后更腻歪了
You two are even more insufferable together.
知道吗
Do you know that?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
爱丽丝 等等
Alice, wait!
-别威胁我 亲爱的 -够了
- Don't threaten me, darling. - Enough!
我们可以齐心协力 也可以同归于尽
Now, we can work together, or we can perish together.
我们为什么要跟她合作
Why on earth would we work with her?
她不记得了
She doesn't remember.
或许是她根本不关心
Or maybe she just doesn't care.
你们在说些什么呢
What are you two talking about?
等等 你们俩怎么聊上了
Wait -- why are you two even talking at all?
杰克 我们得救他
The Knave. We have to save him.
我们为什么要救他
The -- why do we need to save him?
还是原来的爱丽丝 只想着她自己
Same old Alice, only thinking about herself.
再多说一个字 我就让她给你点颜色看看了
One more word, and I'll let her give you what you deserve.
你给杰克的愿望
The wish you gave to the Knave --
他用来结束了你的痛苦
He used it to end your suffering.
结果 他不但救了你的命
And as a result, he not only saved your life,
还让我获得了自♥由♥
he granted me my freedom.
不幸的是 你也知道 魔法总是有代价的
Unfortunately, as you know, magic always comes at a price.
瓶子里总要有个精灵 不
And a bottle always has to have a genie inside. Oh, no.
那威尔他...
So Will, he's...
恐怕就是这样
I'm afraid so.
所以我们不能离开仙境 现在不行
That's why we can't leave Wonderland. Not yet.
我们得救他
We have to save him.
"我们"可不会一起共事
"We" don't have to do anything.
你不会真想...
You're not seriously considering --
爱丽丝
Alice.
我从做精灵的经历里学到唯一的东西
If there's one thing I know from being a genie,
就是了解人们内心深处的愿望
it's what people wish for in their heart of hearts.
我现在告诉你
And I am telling you,
王后的愿望和你一样
the Queen wants the same thing as you do --
与她爱的人在一起
To be with the one she loves.
与威尔在一起
To be with Will.
除此之外 如果你想赶在贾法尔之前找到他
Besides, if you want to find him before Jafar does,
你需要所有能利用的帮助
you need all the help you can get.
身边有一个会魔法的人
And having a little bit of magic on our side
应该会很有用
might prove to be useful.
那好吧
Very well, then.
我们找到瓶子 救出杰克
We find the bottle, we save the Knave.
然后就离开仙境
And then get the hell out of Wonderland.
红心王后的统治结束了
The Red Queen's reign is over!
现在我才是仙境的主人
I'm the master of Wonderland now.
喜欢现在的景色吗 父亲
Enjoying the view, father?
现在你可以看着我坐在
Now you can watch me sit on the throne
不属于我的王座上
you didn't believe I deserved.
只有坐在上面的人名副其实
A throne is made when the man
王座才称之为王座
who sits upon it is worthy.
而贾法尔你坐着的
Where you sit, Jafar,
不过是一张大椅子罢了
is nothing more than a large chair.
那你呢 父亲
And you, father?
你觉得你配得上你的王位吗
Do you believe you were worthy?
总比你强
More so than you.
你曾试图谋杀你的亲儿子
You tried to murder your own son.
我要是成功了
If only I had succeeded...
这世界会变得比现在好得多
the world would be a far better place.
把他挪走
Remove him!
贾法尔
Jafar.
还是我该说 陛下
Or should I say, Your Majesty?
你回来了
You're back.
最好给我带来好消息了
You'd better have some good news.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表