剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
没人相信爱丽丝
No one believed Alice
所说的仙境冒险
when she spoke of her adventures in wonderland
她是如何爱上精灵塞勒斯
Of how she fell in love with a Genie named Cyrus
红心王后又是如何拆散他们的
And how the Red Queen tore them apart.
不
No!
她被关进一家精神病院
She was locked away in an asylum.
爱丽丝 她需要帮助
Alice. She needs help.
所以红桃杰克和我带她回了仙境
So the Knave of Hearts and I brought her back to Wonderland
寻找她的真爱
to search for her true love.
他在这里 我能感觉到
He's here. I can feel it.
有人想阻止她
There are those who will try to stop her.
让那个女孩许下三个愿
What we want can't be accomplished
我们的目的才能达成
until the girl's made all her wishes.
但是爱丽丝的伟大冒险
But alice's greatest adventure
刚刚开始
has just begun.
《仙境奇缘》前情提要
Previously in Wonderland...
父亲 是我
Father, it's me!
你绝对不会相信我去了哪里
You're never going to believe where I've been!
爱丽丝
Alice.
你把魔尘给我弄来
You get me the dust,
我就帮你找你的精灵
and I'll help you find your Genie.
因为今天我们就将逃离此地
Today's the day we get out of here.
现在我想出去走走
I'd like to take a trip now.
-去哪 -你知道去哪
- Where to? - You know where.
我想去贝特莱姆皇家医院
I'm looking for Bethlem Royal Hospital.
离这里远吗
Is it near?
这是...
What is...
你是...
Who are...
贝特莱姆 精神病院
Bethlem. The asylum.
在哪里
Where is it?
往东走
East of here,
过了威斯敏斯特大桥就是
Just past Westminster Bridge.
看吧
See?
这不是很容易嘛
That wasn't so difficult, was it?
不得不夸您一句
And I must compliment you.
这套西装真不错
That is a very nice suit.
贝特莱姆精神病院
鸦♥片♥酊
你好
Hello?
请问有什么事吗
Can I help you?
但愿如此
I certainly hope so.
我是谢菲尔德医生
My name is Dr. Sheffield.
我刚刚来到伦敦
I've just arrived in London
想向您请教一下
and I was hoping to pick your brain
之前一个病人的问题
about a former patient?
没问题 我一向乐于为同行帮忙
Yes, of course. Always happy to help a colleague.
进来吧 请坐
Come in. Have a seat
我这里有点乱请别介意
You'll have to excuse the mess
没想到会有客人来
I wasn't expecting anyone.
没关系
That's quite all right.
我想这里的访客应该不多
I imagine you don't get many visitors here.
大多数人对精神病院都有抵触
Most people tend to avoid asylums.
他们担心会受到这里...
They worry there might be something...
负面情绪的影响
contagious in the air.
请问您要询问哪位病人呢
So, uh, which patient were you after?
金发 蓝眼
Blonde hair, blue eyes.
你一定记得她
I'm sure you remember her.
名字叫爱丽丝
Name of Alice.
我貌似不记得
I don't recall
哪个病人叫爱丽丝
any Alice, I'm afraid.
我们这里病人太多了
We have so many patients.
你一定记得
Well, of course you do.
能有几个病人会跟
But how many of them escape
一只会说话的兔子结伴逃跑呢
in the company of a talking rabbit?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you mean.
真的吗 就算是亲眼看到也不相信吗
Really? Even after you saw it with your own two eyes?
会说话的兔子
A talking rabbit?
太离谱了
That's madness.
有时候最离谱的故事
Sometimes the maddest stories...
才是最可信的
are the truest ones.
快拿走
Put it away.
求你了
Please.
我一直在努力忘掉那件事
I've tried so hard to forget.
好吧
Yes, well...
我希望你现在能够回忆起来
What I need you to do now is remember.
你的专长是探知人们的思想
Your speciality is getting inside heads.
现在 我要探知她的一切
Now... I want to get inside hers.
我需要了解爱丽丝的所有事
I need to know everything about Alice.
有人吗
Hello?
贾法尔
Jafar?
我觉得他不在这里 陛下
I don't think he's here, your Majesty.
我觉得这里没人 亲爱的
I don't think anyone's here, darling.
贾法尔 卫兵都不见踪影
Not Jafar, not the guards,
最重要的是精灵也不在了
and more importantly, the Genie.
现在我非常好奇
Now this has got me quite curious.
如果有谁能告诉他们去哪了
If only someone could tell me where they went.
我或许是贾法尔的犯人
I may be Jafar's prisoner,
但不是你的
but I'm not yours.
我不会回答你的任何问题
You will get no answers from me.
没必要这么粗鲁
Oh, now, no need to be rude.
我们彼此还不了解呢
We don't even know one another.
现在了解了
Yes, now we do.
我可以一直这样 直到把你摔死
I can continue doing that until you're dead...
或者你可以张嘴说话
or you can talk.
贾法尔走了
Jafar is gone.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he went.
但他把塞勒斯也带走了
But he brought Cyrus with him.
亲爱的 这笼子已经破了
Darling, the cage has been cut open.
贾法尔想带他走 用钥匙就可以了
If Jafar wanted to take him, he'd have used the key!
无所谓 你永远抓不到他
It doesn't matter. You will never catch him.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他身上蕴藏着世间最强大的力量
Because he carries with him the greatest power of all.
真爱
True love.
他在哪
where is he?!
爱丽丝 你在哪
Alice, where are you?
我只要跟随下山的太阳
All I have to do is follow the sun west
就能找到你
and I'll find you.
坚持住 爱丽丝
Stay strong, Alice.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you.
不许动 你这是要去哪啊
Hold on there. Where do you think you're headed?
我往西走
I'm heading west.
去找个人 你挡路了
I need to find someone, and you're blocking my way.
如果你一直往西走
If you keep heading west,
就会走进黑森林 亲爱的
you'll end up in the black forest, love.
在哪里谁到找不到
You won't find anyone there.
据说那里是黑暗之地
They say it's so dark,
连自己的鼻子都看不到
you can't even find your own nose.
我决定碰碰运气 谢了
I'll take my chances. Thank you.
这样做似乎很冒险 对吧
That seems awful dangerous, don't it?
一个女孩独自出行
A little girl traveling alone.
也许她不知道规矩
She might not know the rules.
有很多路是收费的 你得交买♥♥路钱
See, this here's a toll road. You needs to pay the toll.
乖乖的吧
Now be a good girl...
把项链给我们
And give us that necklace.
你敢碰这项链 我就把你手砍下来
You even touch this necklace, and you'll lose your hand.
说话注意点 亲爱的
Careful who you threaten, luv.
不要舍命不舍财
No bauble's worth losing your life.
我就是不舍
This one is.
说话注意点 亲爱的
Be carefulwho you threaten... Luv
谢谢你们的火把
Thanks for the light.
我已经失去了你一次
I already lost you once before.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表