剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为您是我的女王 陛下
You're my queen, your majesty.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你得去提醒爱丽丝和塞勒斯
You have to warn Alice and Cyrus.
让他们去边境 告诉他们一切都完了
Go to the outlands, tell them it's over.
贾法尔释放了杰伯沃基
Jafar has released the Jabberwocky.
还有威尔和三个瓶子
He has Will, he has all three bottles.
仙境完了 这一切都是我造成的
Wonderland is doomed, and I let that happen.
告诉他们逃离仙境 越快越好
Tell them they must get out of wonderland as fast as they can
别再回来了
and to not look back.
那您呢
And what about you?
别管我了
Forget about me.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我想你可能会需要帮助
I thought you'd need some help.
你跟进来了
You followed me.
你看到了多少
How much did you see?
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为
Because...
我怕我会失去你
I was afraid I'd lose you.
所以这一切都是我的错
Everything that's happened here, it's my fault --
诅咒 瓶子 贾法尔 你受的所有痛苦
the curse, the bottles, Jafar, all of your suffering,
都是对我犯下错误的惩罚
it's all punishment for mistakes that I've made.
每个人都做过后悔的事
Everybody has things they wish they could take back.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
你就不会
Not you.
我放弃了我们的爱
I gave up on us.
在威尔和兔子带我回仙境前
Before Will and the Rabbit brought me to wonderland,
在我知道你还活着前
before they told me you were alive,
我在一家精神病院 而且我同意了
I was in an asylum, and I agreed to something --
做一项手术 抹去关于这里的记忆
this procedure that would erase my memory of this place...
关于你的记忆
and of you...
永远不再想起
forever.
我当时选择永远忘掉你
I wanted to forget all about you --
忘掉我们的冒险
about all our adventures.
只因为那些记忆让我不堪重负
I just had too much to remember.
你爱上了一个精灵 爱丽丝
You fell in love with a genie, Alice.
如果我的好只是因为那个瓶子呢
What if it's the bottle that made me a better man?
-现在我已不在瓶子里 -那我做你的瓶子
- And now that I'm out -- - Then I'll be your bottle.
塞勒斯 要是我们总活在过去
Cyrus, if we live our lives looking to the past,
又怎么能走向
we'll never be able to move forward
我们共同的未来呢
to our future together.
怎么啦
What is it?
有人曾说 所有事都有因有果
Someone once told me that all things happen for a reason.
现在我才发现那是真理
I think I'm finally starting to believe it.
走吧
Come on.
要是你妈妈真的活着 我们就得找到她
If your mother is indeed alive, we need to find her.
我觉得该是我们相见的时候了
I think it's high time we met.
你觉得我一个人做不到 阿玛拉
You thought I couldn't do this alone, Amara.
知道错了吗
How wrong you were.
她错了吗
Was she?
我记得你好像
I seem to remember you calling upon me
向我求援来着
for some much-needed reinforcement.
我记得好像是我把你从沃泊尔剑下救出来的
And I seem to remember removing that Vorpal Blade from your gut --
要再把你钉上去也很容易
an action I can just as easily reverse.
很快 我就能得到我想要的一切了
Soon, I'll have everything I ever wanted,
这个世界里没有人
And there's not a person in this world --
哪怕其他世界也没有人 能阻止我了
or any other -- that'll be able to stop me.
那么
So...
开始吧
let's begin.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表