剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
Not before.
你虽然这样说
Your words say one thing,
但是你在害怕
but your fear says another.
你担心你无法完成咒语
You're worried you won't be able to complete the spell,
因为你需要另一个魔法师的帮助
because you need another sorcerer for that.
你在想为什么它无法伤害塞勒斯
You're wondering why the staff wouldn't harm Cyrus...
害怕这也许和杖里的人有关系
Afraid it might have something to do with the one inside it --
阿玛拉
Amara.
你把好奇错认为是恐惧了
You mistake curiosity for fear.
你知道我们有什么区别吗
You know what the difference is between you and me?
我不需要进入你的大脑
I don't need to get inside your head
就知道你在害怕什么
to know what you're afraid of.
从你饱受折磨的脸上就能看出来
You wear it on that tortured face of yours.
你担心我结束后会食言
You're afraid I won't live up to my end of the bargain
你此生都会成为我的奴隶
and you'll be my slave for as long as we both shall live.
我的确这么想过
The thought had crossed my mind.
很好
Good.
那现在来看看
Now, let's see if there's a way
有没有办法能打消我顾虑
for you to keep my fears from coming true,
那么有可能...
and then maybe...
只是有可能
just maybe...
我会考虑打消你的顾虑
I'll consider doing the same for yours.
小心点
Careful.
如果我不知情 我会觉得你想偷走它
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to steal that.
放手 伙计
Let go of my hand, mate.
你知道爱丽丝相信你
You know Alice trusts you.
但你不相信
You don't.
很明显啊
Obviously.
如果发现这事 她会心碎的
It'll break her heart to find out about this.
她很坚强 她会挺过来的
She's a tough girl. She'll be fine.
你还是接着睡觉吧
How about you get back to bed,
然后我们假装这事没发生过
we pretend like it never happened?
我很不擅长伪装
I was never really good at pretending.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
很好
Lovely.
哪个抽屉里藏着杰克的心脏呢
Now, which one of these drawers holds the Knave's heart?
3-h. 7-s.
3-h. 7-s.
这是什么
What is this?
这是副扑克牌
Oh, it's a deck of cards.
红桃三 黑桃七
3 of hearts... 7 of spades...
K是什么
The "k" --
K肯定是国王
"k" would be for "king."
那杰克是什么
S-s-so what's the Knave?
他肯定是
He'd be...
万能杰克
...the jack-of-all-trades.
爱丽丝 醒醒
Alice, wake up.
怎么了
What?
发生了什么
What happened?
不
Oh, no.
什么时候的事
How long ago?
最多几分钟前
A few minutes at most.
我不敢相信他就这样...
I can't believe he just...
是我的错 抱歉 我不该相信他
It's my fault. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have trusted him.
你只是相信了一个朋友而已
You put your faith in a friend.
这是他的错 不是你的
This was his mistake, not yours.
幸运的是 他犯了另一个错
Fortunately, he made another mistake.
他留下了这个
He left us with this.
失物罗盘
The lost and found.
只要他还拿着东西 它会带着我们去找他
As long as he has the staff, this'll lead us right to him.
如果我们抓住他要怎么办
And what do we do if we catch him?
我们如果抓住他
When we catch him,
就礼貌地要求他把东西还给我们
we ask him politely to return it to us.
如果他不同意呢
And if he doesn't?
那我们就抢回来
We take it back.
你想怎样
What do you want?
谁说我想怎样了
Who says I want anything?
这么多年 你从不把我们从瓶子里放出来
In all these years, you never once let us out of the bottles.
因为我对你们不感兴趣
That's because I was never interested in you.
但我现在有了
But I am now.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
最早告诉我精灵的那个女人
There was a woman who first taught me about genies.
她叫阿玛拉
Her name was amara.
你们听说过她吗
Have you ever heard of her?
从来没有
Never.
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
她可找了你们很久
She'd been searching for you for quite some time.
很多人也一样
So have many others.
确实是
Indeed.
等等
Wait.
你就想听这个吗
Is that all you wanted?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
我不是因为想跟你们说话才把你们放出来的
I didn't bring you out for your conversation.
我需要的就是看看你们而已
All I really needed was to get a look at you.
糟糕
Oh, bollocks.
走这边 这条路
Let's go this way. Go this way.
左边
Left.
右边
Right.
等等 不对 又向左了
Wait. No, left again.
到底是
Was it...?
双重谎言
double bollocks.
左边
Left.
右边
Right.
他走的路好奇怪
He's taking a very strange route.
他从来不擅长寻找方向
Navigation was never his strong suit.
在那里 我看到他了
There! I see him!
威尔 等等
Will, wait!
分开走 我们围住他
Split up! we can box him in!
你好 爱丽丝
Hi, Alice.
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
看来你比以前敏捷多了
I guess you're not as clumsy as you used to be.
然后呢
So, what now?
我知道这完全没道理
I know it doesn't make any sense.
我也没说它有 可我爱她
I'm not saying it does, but I love her.
我懂的
I understand.
是吗
Do you?
我终于拿回了我的心
I finally got my heart back,
你却让我当它不存在
and you're asking me not to use it.
我为了你和塞勒斯去了世界尽头
I went to the ends of the earth for you and Cyrus,
好几次都差点死掉
risked me neck a dozen times.
-那不一样 -为什么
- That was different. - Why?
哪里不一样
Why is it different?
你知道你的问题在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
你觉得只有你自己的爱情值得拯救
You think your love story is the only one worth fighting for.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
威尔 等等
Will, wait!
爱丽丝
Alice!
你救了我
You saved me.
你也会救我的
You'd have done the same for me.
其实想想 你以前就救过我
You have done the same for me, now that I think about it.
你不是不会游泳吗
I thought you didn't know how to swim.
我也不能失去你 爱丽丝
I don't know how to lose you, either, Alice.
给人正确的动机
Give a man the proper motivation,
谁也说不好他可能会做出什么
you never know what he might be willing to do.
你是对的
You were right.
是吗
I was?
不管情况有多糟
No matter how bad things got,
不管我们经历了多少危险
no matter how much danger we had to pass through,
你都一直在我身边
you stood by me.
在塞勒斯和我重逢前
Until Cyrus and I were back together,
你一直都在我身边
you stood by me.
我们总能想出办法活下来
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表