剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
不会
No.
但你刚刚回答了
But you just did.
-你只能回答是 还是不是 -不是
- You can only answer yes or no. - No.
-你刚才是不是说了不是 -不是
- Did you just say no? - No.
太滑稽了
This is ridiculous.
一定还有别的方法 爱丽丝
There has to be another way, Alice.
还有别的方法吗
Is there another way?
是的
Yes.
很好 问他是什么方法
Good. Ask him what it is.
等等 你已经试过绕过去 但没有用
Wait. You already tried to go around, and it didn't work.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
什么
What?
这就是谜团的答案
That's the riddle.
你是个骗子 是不是
You're a liar, aren't you?
-不是 -也就是说是
- No. - That means yes.
这扇门能通向奇迹之井吗
Does this door lead me to the Well of Wonders?
是的
Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你成功了
You did it.
我很擅长猜谜语
I'm good at riddles.
你什么都很擅长
You're good at everything.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, my love?
有什么事 我这一天都感觉得到
There's something. I felt it all day.
-我不能... -你当然能
- I can't -- - Of course you can.
你什么都可以告诉我 塞勒斯
You can tell me anything, Cyrus.
好吧
All right.
我不想让你再往前走了
I don't want you to come any further.
我需要自己解决
I need to do this alone.
什么
What?
这是我的责任 是我该打破的咒语
This is my burden, my curse to break.
但我 我觉得
But I-I -- I thought that --
你为什么要这么倔 爱丽丝
Why must you be so stubborn, Alice?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 去吧
It's fine. Just go.
威尔
Will.
很好 你醒了
Good. You're awake.
安娜斯塔西娅和威尔 终于重逢了
Anastasia and Will, reunited at last.
告诉我 跟你想象的一不一样啊
Tell me, is it everything you imagined?
你可以省省你那难以忍♥受的废话了 贾法尔
You can dispense with the insufferable small talk, Jafar.
还是说这就是你折磨人的方法
Or is that your idea of torture?
不幸的是对于你 我还有别的想法
Unfortunately for you, I have something else in mind.
我们以前也这样干过
We've been down this road before.
我们都知道结局会是什么
We both know how it's going to end.
我是精灵的主人 我有三个愿望
I'm the master of the genie. I have three wishes.
要让你的咒语起作用
In order for your little spell to work,
我要许完这三个愿望 这样精灵才能回到瓶子里
I have to make those wishes so the genie goes back in the bottle.
你说的太对了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
你没什么能威胁我的
Well, you've got nothing to threaten me with.
不能杀我 不能杀威尔
Can't kill me. Can't kill Will.
又对了
Right again.
我看你是没招了 贾法尔
I'd say you're out of moves, Jafar.
你为什么不给我松绑
Why don't you untie me?
我们可以试着达成什么协议
We can come to some sort of an agreement.
我们的搭档关系对你来说就没有任何意义吗
Did our partnership mean nothing to you?
我曾经有个搭档 很久之前
I had a partner -- once, a long time ago.
她的名字是阿玛拉
Her name was Amara --
很可爱的女人 跟你很像
Lovely woman, much like yourself.
还有一点跟你很像
And also like you,
她坚信可以合作
she believed firmly in cooperation.
很不幸 在我们共同追寻目标的道路上
Unfortunately, we did not see eye-to-eye
我们没有达成一致 所以...
on the best way to achieve our goals, so...
我让她起了另一个作用
I found another use for her.
-真感人 -没什么是我得不到的
- Touching. - I always get what I want.
不管怎样 你会许下那些愿望的
One way or another, you will make those wishes.
接下来嘛 可以是痛苦
What happens next, it can either be painful
也可以是万分痛苦
or severely painful.
放聪明点
Choose wisely.
阿玛拉现在知道了...
As Amara now knows...
有比死亡更可怕的命运
there are fates far worse than death.
你听到他的话了 许愿吧
You heard him. Make your wish.
-不行 -行的
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
许愿他现在离开仙境
Just wish him out of Wonderland now.
贾法尔 我愿你滚出...
Jafar, I wish you out of --
我们俩永远不可能的 亲爱的
It would never have worked out between us, darling,
但别难过
but don't feel bad.
我已经放下了
I moved on.
我找到了别人 一个有前途的人
I found someone else, someone promising.
我想你们已经见过了
And I believe you've already met.
我们需要她许愿
We need her wishes.
在她崩溃前不要停
Don't stop until she's broken.
又是你
You again.
又来偷水了吗
Have you come to steal more water?
-我不想要你的水 -那你想要什么
- I don't want your water. - Then what is it you want?
我希望你手下留情
I want your mercy.
你应该比别人都清楚
You should know better than anyone.
我不会原谅那些罪有应得的人
I do not dispense mercy to those who do not deserve it.
求求你了
Please. I beg you.
万事发生皆有原因
All things happen for a reason.
时间过去 你终将明白原因是什么
Only with time will you understand what that reason is.
你做到了
You made it.
就是这样 妈妈
That's it, maman.
就是这样
That's it.
把你的水拿来 她还需要更多
Your water -- she needs more.
也许这就是她最终的命运
Perhaps this was her fate all along.
现在深呼吸
Deep breaths now.
就是这样
That's it.
太好了
Yes.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
来吧 过来
Come on, come.
你活过来了 阿玛拉
You're alive, Amara.
你的儿子们 他们救了你
Your sons -- they saved you.
一个愿望使我从瓶中解脱
A wish released me from the bottle,
从你的诅咒中解脱
released me from your curse.
现在我自♥由♥了 我请求你的怜悯
Now that I'm free, I beg for your mercy.
不是为了我 是为了我的兄弟们
Not for myself, but for my brothers.
他们是无辜的
They are innocent.
他们从我这里偷走东西 就像你一样
They took from me, as did you.
他们只是做了我请求他们的事
They did only as I asked of them --
我要求他们做的事
What I demanded of them.
那是我的错 我那时很傻 很自大
It was my fault. I was foolish. I was arrogant.
但我现在明白了
But I understand now.
在一生为其他傲慢的蠢货实现愿望之后
After spending lifetimes granting the wishes of other arrogant fools,
我明白了世上没有捷径可走
I understand there are no shortcuts.
有时候人生就是...
That sometimes life is...
它原本的样子
...as it should be.
我得到教训了
I have learned my lesson.
不要因为我的傲慢惩罚我的兄弟
Don't punish my brothers for my arrogance.
求求你
Please.
求求你
I beg you.
解除他们的诅咒
Release them from their curse.
只有把水还回来 诅咒才能解除
Only when the water is returned can the curse be lifted.
我不可能把水还回来
I can't return the water.
我100年前就给了我母亲
I gave it to my mother over 100 years ago.
恐怕她早就死了
I'm afraid she's long dead now.
没有
No.
你母亲还活着
Your mother lives.
这不可能
That's not possible.
把水还回来 咒语就会解除
Return the water, and the curse shall be lifted.
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where I can find her.
不要 求你 不要
No, wait! Please, no!
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表