剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
我的人彻夜搜索 但一无所获
My men spent all night searching, but no luck.
他们稍作休息后会再度出发
They'll head out again after they get some rest.
休息
Rest?!
第三个愿望已经被许下了
The third wish has been made.
精灵已经回到瓶子里了
The genie is back in his bottle.
多派些人手 如若必要召集一支军队
Get more men. Raise an army if you have to!
我现在就要那个瓶子
I need that bottle now,
要赶在别人之前找到它
before someone else finds it.
我已经尽力了 但有传言说
I've tried, but word's gotten out
为您工作会...
working for you tends to...
短命呢
shorten one's life expectancy.
让我失望也是如此
So does failing me.
你让我非常失望
And you have failed spectacularly.
等等 可能有一个办法
Wait. There might be one way
能满足你的愿望
to get what you want.
说
Tell me.
有一只古老的生物
There's an ancient creature,
被囚禁了一百年
imprisoned for a hundred years.
大多数人连它的名字也不敢提
Most are afraid to even speak its name
害怕它会归来
for fear it might return.
继续
Go on.
它比任何军队都要强大
It's more powerful than any army.
一旦你告诉它你的愿望
And once you tell it what you want,
任何事 任何人都阻止不了它
nothing, no one can stop it.
但我求你不要去...
But I beg you not to --
它叫什么名字
I need a name.
它叫...
It is called...
杰伯沃基
The Jabberwocky.
如果瓶子从山上滚下来
So, if the bottle rolled down this hill...
那很可能落在这儿了
it most likely ended up here.
在河里
In the river.
我们就非得在泥里走吗
Must we walk directly in the mud?
怎么了 王后
What's the matter, Queen?
你全身上下只有手不怕被弄脏吗
Or is it only your hands you don't mind getting dirty?
塞勒斯 你能教你女朋友懂点礼貌吗
Cyrus, you should really teach your girlfriend some manners...
省得别人动手
Before someone else does.
瓶子有可能顺流而下
Chances are the bottle carried downstream.
我们沿着河走 一定会找到威尔的
We keep to the path of the river, we'll find Will.
爱丽丝 你还好吗
Alice, are you all right?
-我很好 -你确定吗
- Yes. I'm fine. - Are you sure?
-当然 -好吧
- Of course I am. - Yeah.
我都不敢想象你为了回来都经历了什么
I can't even begin to imagine what you went through to get back here.
你是怎么回来的
How did you get back here?
兔子和杰克把我救出来的
Rabbit and the Knave came and got me out.
救出来 从哪儿
Out? From where?
英国 他们告诉我你还活着
From England. Um, they told me you were alive
他们带我回来找你
and they brought me back to find you.
你呢
But what about you?
你在贾法尔的监狱被关了多久
How long were you in Jafar's prison?
里面一定非常可怕
I can only imagine how horrible it was.
我们得好好聊聊
We just have some catching up to do.
我们只需要聊聊 仅此而已
We just need to talk. That's all.
我们不会一直跟红心王后绑在一起的
We won't always be in such close quarters with the Red Queen.
会找到时间单独相处的时间的
We'll find time to be together.
我知道
I know.
只是 她太狡猾了
It's just she's so...devious.
赛勒斯
Cyrus?
-怎么了 -她人呢
- What? - Where is she?
不知道 她刚才还在我们后面
I don't know. She was right behind us.
不敢相信我再次相信了她
I can't believe I fell for it again.
爱丽丝 我们不能确定
Alice, we don't know --
不 能确定
Yes, we do.
-江山易改本性难移 -好吧
- A tiger doesn't change its stripes. - All right.
她的计划是什么 自己去找红桃杰克吗
So, what's her plan -- off to find the Knave on her own?
肯定的
Undoubtedly.
更重要的问题是为什么
The more important question is why?
为何为了爱丽丝和赛勒斯而冒生命危险回去
Why risk your life going back for Alice and Cyrus?
我是说你保证过会帮他们重逢
I mean, you promised you'd help them get back together,
现在他们已经在一起了
and now they're together.
据你所知
For all you know,
他们应该已经早就离开仙境了
they already hightailed it out of Wonderland.
你说到了重点
You've got a point there.
我只是说你经历了很多
I'm just saying you've been through a lot,
履行了你的义务
fulfilled all your obligations.
你不觉得自己应该享受一下私人时间吗
Don't you think you deserve a little "Knave time"?
我也可以先缓口气
Well...I could use a chance to catch me breath.
这样如何
How about this?
你满足我是第一个愿望
You grant me my first wish,
然后你就可以走了 随你想要做什么
and then you can run off, do whatever you want.
很好
Fair enough.
好
Okay.
我想想
Let's see.
-我希望 -等一下 小心点用
- I wish -- - Wait! Be careful!
做精灵是有规矩的
There's rules to this genie business --
非常非常重要的规矩
very, very important rules.
比如说
Like what?
就是那些我怎么都记不住的规矩
Like rules I'm trying bloody hard to remember.
好吧
Uh, right.
我不能
I'm not allowed --
我不能
I can't...
有关...
Something about...
想到了
Here we go.
我不能让人陷入爱河
I can't make anyone fall in love.
这样啊
Oh. Well, um...
好吧 那这样吧
Okay. How about this instead?
告诉我你想要什么 我帮你许愿
You tell me something you want, and I'll wish it for you.
你说真的
You serious?
当然 看在老交情的份上
Sure. For old times' sake.
从来没人对我这么好
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
我不想许太大的愿望
Well, I don't want it to be too big.
每个愿望都要承受后果
There's consequences in that.
但是小愿望
But something small,
安全的愿望 比如说
something safe, something like...
啤酒
A beer.
冰镇的啤酒
An ice-cold beer.
这样更好 村子里人人有啤酒喝
Even better -- beers for everyone in the village!
一个钻石别针
One diamond pin!
一枚戒指 好像是红宝石
One ring -- looks like rubies!
这能让我们吃上好几个月了
This'll feed us for months.
问题是
The question is...
我们要怎么处置她
what do we do with her?
我在哪
Where am I?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
什么人
You people?
你们听到了吗 什么人
Did you hear that? "You people."
你们不知道我是谁吗
D-don't you know who I am?!
你以为我们为什么劫持你
Why do you think we hijacked you?
我们当然知道你的身份
Of course we know who you are,
倒不如说你以前的身份
or, rather, who you used to be
直到你被贾法尔踢出别致的银色宫殿
before Jafar threw you out of your fancy silver palace.
我不是被他踢出宫殿的
He didn't throw me out of the palace.
是我抛弃了那座宫殿
I abandoned it!
正如你抛弃我们那样
Just like you abandoned us!
你拿走我们的收成
You took our harvests,
让可怕的生物占领我们的田地
let terrifying creatures take over our fields.
因为你 我们挨饿
You're the reason we're hungry.
因为你 我们受苦受难
You're the reason we're suffering.
而现在你 亲爱的
And now you... darling...
变成要受苦受难的那个了
will be the one to suffer.
对对的
Tweedle.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表