剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
你们只会胡言乱语
All you people do is jabber.
精灵在哪
The genie -- where is he?
他来过这儿 我不知道他去哪了
He was here, but I don't know where he went.
他和谁在一起
Who was he with?
她住在那儿
She lives there.
求你了 求你别杀我
Please -- please don't kill me.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
我不必杀你
I don't have to kill you
因为你已经被吓死了
because you're already scared to death.
真遗憾
Pity.
你给我的究竟是什么
What exactly have you brought me?
临别一瞥
A parting glance.
它们属于精灵的前任主人
Those belong to the genie's previous master --
一个穿着漂亮裙子的漂亮姑娘
A pretty girl in a pretty dress.
你就不能问问她瓶子在哪吗
And you couldn't just ask her where the bottle was?
我去时她已经死了
She died before I had the opportunity.
我猜你这样的男巫
I assumed a sorcerer like yourself
能找到办法让它们
would find a way to make...
派上用场
those useful.
我得承认
I must admit,
我喜欢聪明的姑娘
I like a girl who thinks on her feet.
精灵在她那里
She has the genie.
这是好消息
Is that good news...
还是坏消息
or bad?
把王后给我带来
Bring me the queen.
你觉得奇迹之井能救母亲
So, you think this well of wonders can save maman?
我没亲眼见过 但我听过传闻
I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard stories.
据说井里的水拥有魔力
The water inside is said to contain magical properties.
魔力
Magical properties?
传说中井水能让懦夫变成勇士
Legend has it it can make a cowardly man brave,
让贪婪的人变得慷慨
a greedy man generous,
让病患恢复健康
and a sick man healthy.
这可能是救母亲的唯一方法
It might be the only way to save maman.
离得远吗
Is it close?
一天的路程 如果我们走快些也许更短
A day's journey, maybe less if we move fast.
你听到医生说的话了 她可能挺不过一天了
You heard the healer. She may not last another day.
你宁可眼睁睁看着她死 也不愿尽力去救她吗
So you'd rather just watch our mother die than fight to save her?
当然不是
No, of course not.
可如果传言是假的呢
But what if the legends are false?
如果我们走了 她孤零零地死去呢
What if while we're gone, she dies alone?
-我们必须做些什么 -这不是你的错 塞勒斯
- We have to do something! - This is not your fault, Cyrus.
你不知道
You could never have known they
-他们会来... -通往奇迹之井的路很危险
- were gonna come -- - The road to the well is dangerous.
三个人成功的机会比单枪匹马大
Three men will stand a better chance than one,
但如果你们不愿冒险 我就自己去
But if you're unwilling to risk it, I will go alone.
我是她的长子
I'm her firstborn son.
如果有人要负责任 那也是我
If anyone has a duty, it is me.
那我们共同面对 兄弟们
Then we share this burden together, brothers.
我们走快些
We move fast,
没什么能阻止我们
and we let nothing stand in our way.
你期待和你兄弟们再会吗
Are you looking forward to seeing your brothers again?
当然
Of course.
你们当初是怎么受到诅咒被困在瓶子里的
How did you get cursed into the bottles in the first place?
你从来没告诉过我
You never told me.
我没说吗
Didn't I?
没有
I don't think so.
那大概是因为没什么好说的
It's probably because there's not much to tell.
我们只是在错误的时间到了错误的地点
We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你们什么也没做吗
You didn't do anything?
没做什么可能让人误会的事
Not even something that might have been mistaken --
那是很久之前的事了 我记不清了
It was so long ago, I barely even remember.
而且现在没必要纠缠在这个问题上
Besides, there's no point in dwelling on it now.
都是过去的事了
It's all in the past.
走吧 如果走快点
Come on, if we pick up the pace,
不出一个小时就能到奇迹之井了
we can make it to the well of wonders within the hour.
家里没人
Nobody's home!
兔子 别这样
Now, rabbit, don't be that way.
这儿没有兔子
No rabbit here!
只有享受天伦之乐的一家人
Just a happy family enjoying some quality time together --
仅此而己
Alone.
只占用你一分钟
This won't take more than a minute.
时间是宝贵的东西 杰克
Time is a precious commodity, Knave.
一分钟就是六十秒 也就是六万毫秒
1 minute is 60 seconds, which is 60,000 milliseconds.
你知道我六万毫秒能做多少事吗
Do you know how much I can accomplish in 60,000 milliseconds?
要不是我找到了你的家人
You wouldn't be enjoying any milliseconds
你一毫秒的天伦之乐也享受不了
if I hadn't had have found your bloody family.
快开门
Now, open the door.
你想怎么样
What is it you want?
不是我想怎么样 是她想怎么样
It's not about what I want. It's about what she wants.
什...
Wha--
兔子 别害怕
Please, rabbit, don't be afraid.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你已经夺走了我的妻子
You've already taken my wife,
我的孩子 我的荣誉
my children, my honor.
你还想要什么
What more could you possibly want from me?
你的原谅
Your forgiveness.
我从你身上夺走的东西再也还不回来
What I took from you, I can never give back,
我也没什么能给你
And there's nothing that I can offer you
以弥补你的损失
to make up for what you've already lost,
但我要说 我很抱歉 兔子
But what I can say is, I'm sorry, rabbit.
非常抱歉
Terribly sorry.
过去的都过去了
What's done is done.
你为什么要在乎我是否原谅你
Why do you care if I forgive you?
因为我需要你的帮助
Because I need your help.
帮你做什么
With what?
帮我成为贤明的女王
Becoming the queen that everyone deserves.
我想打败贾法尔
I want to defeat Jafar,
夺回仙境 不是为我自己 是为了人♥民♥
reclaim Wonderland, but not for me -- for the people,
你要做的就是告诉他们 可以相信我
And I need you to tell them that they can trust me.
她得失心疯了吗
Has she completely lost her mind?
她想改变
She wants to change.
她是否真的配做女王
Whether or not she's capable of it,
只有时间能告诉我们答案
only time will tell.
不幸的是 战胜贾法尔
Unfortunately, defeating jafar
并不是最困难的问题
has become the least of your problems.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
贾法尔释放了杰伯沃基
Jafar has released the Jabberwocky.
怎么会
How? Uh --
-杰伯沃基是什么 -谁告诉他的
- What's a Jabberwocky? - Who told him?
我不知道过程和原因
I don't know how or why.
-我只知道她被放出来了 -有这么糟吗
- I just know she's out. - Is that bad?
我想你现在会想要我带你离开仙境
I suppose now you'll want me to take you out of Wonderland
以免她找上你
before she finds you.
听起来太棒了
That sounds like an excellent --
-不行 我们不会离开的 -不走
- No! We are not leaving. - Not going.
我说过我要拯救仙境 我是认真的
I said that I was gonna save Wonderland, and I meant it.
如果杰伯沃基被释放了
If the Jabberwocky has been released,
那就更要留下来战斗
all the more reason to stay and fight.
兔子 我不会强迫你做任何事
Now, Rabbit, I'm not gonna force you to do anything,
可如果你在乎仙境
but if you care about Wonderland,
在乎它过去和将来的话
what it once was and what it can be again,
那我需要你帮我
then I'm gonna need you to help me.
瞬移到仙境的每个角落 告诉大家
Portal to every corner of the realm and tell the people
拯救仙境的战斗即将开始
that the battle to save Wonderland is about to begin.
快点 威尔
Quickly, Will.
我们得找到爱丽丝和塞勒斯 提醒他们
We have to find Alice and Cyrus and warn them.
这个杰伯沃基
About this Jabber person --
如果杰伯沃基被释放出来了
Yeah, if the Jabberwocky has been released,
对在外游荡的人都有危险
it's not safe for any of us to be out in the open.
我发现我们依然在外游荡
I can't help but notice we're still actually out in the open.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表