剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
它关着你最恐惧的思绪
where you keep all your most terrifying thoughts,
你最畏惧的事
your greatest fears.
我一辈子都在用黑魔法
I've been around dark magic most of my life.
你没本事进如我的脑海里的
You'll have no luck getting inside my head.
我根本不需要担心如何进入你的脑子
I'm not worried about getting inside your head.
你没感觉到吗 我已经进去了
Don't you see? I'm already in there.
真有节日气氛
That sounds quite festive.
以我对威尔的了解 他一定会在人群的中心
And if I know Will, he'll be in the very center of it.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他只是被关在瓶子里
Maybe he's just inside his bottle,
而它的主人根本就不会同意
and his master won't be very cooperative
让我们把他的精灵带走
when he hears we want to take his genie away from him.
我们最好分开行动
We're better off splitting up.
-这样搜寻的范围更大一些 -你确定吗
- We'll cover more ground that way. - Are you sure?
万一有人阻止我们找到瓶子
What's to stop one of us from finding the bottle
然后又一个人跑掉了怎么办
and just running off?
我猜我们只能互相信任了
I guess we'll all simply have to trust each other.
爱丽丝 等等
Alice, wait.
我们得找到杰克
Well, we need to find the Knave,
-我也不想落人之后 -当然
- and I don't want to come in second. - Of course.
我们必须也一定会找到他的 但首先
We have to find him, and we will. But first...
我知道丢掉项链有多让你难过
I know how hard it was for you to part with the necklace.
但那是我们过去的象征
But that was a symbol of our past.
我们现在的生活是关于未来的
Our life together now is about our future.
我知道
I know.
只是曾经那些
It's just all those days and nights
寻找你的日日夜夜里
I spent searching for you,
那项链是唯一让我觉得
that necklace was the only thing
跟你真正有联♥系♥的东西
that ever made me feel truly connected to you.
那么...
Well, then...
也许你需要别的东西
...maybe you need something else.
我们在沸腾之海被粗暴地打扰了
You know, we were rudely interrupted at the boiling sea.
我一直没找到机会给你...这个
I never had a chance to give you...this.
我觉得当时是想问你一个问题
I believe I was about to ask you a question.
而我很快说了"愿意" 都没让你说话
I said yes so quickly, I didn't let you make your speech.
我本来要为你冒一生的风险
It was gonna be about me risking my life for you
并确保没什么能把我们分开的
and making sure that nothing would ever keep us apart.
但我们已经做到了
But we've done that now.
我该对一个穿行各个时空
What do I say to a woman who's traveled worlds
冒着生命危险寻找我的女人说什么呢
and risked her life to find me?
现在 和未来的所有时间
For now, and for all the years to come,
无论我们是在跟怒火兽搏斗
whether we're battling Mumwraths
还是跟邪恶巫师抗争...
or fighting evil sorcerers...
或者只是看着天空中云朵飘过
or just watching the clouds make their way across the sky,
我都会爱你
I will love you.
生命的每一刻对我都是激动人心的探险
And every moment will be a thrilling adventure for me
因为我会跟你一起
because I'll be spending it with you.
爱丽丝
Alice...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
愿意 无数个愿意 永远愿意
And yes, again and again, forever.
现在你不必再害怕了
Now you don't have to be afraid anymore.
我猜我说对了
I guess I was right.
你喜欢的家伙就是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜
The bloke you fancy is a complete and utter idiot.
丽莎尔 对不起
Lizard, I'm sorry.
不用道歉 没事 我很好 真的
No. It's all right. I'm fine, really.
你知道我喜欢你 一直喜欢
Look, you know I like you. I always have.
你是个很好的朋友
You're a terrific mate,
我们在一起总是很开心
And we've always had the best times together.
-只是... -你不爱我
- It's just -- - You don't love me.
不只是那样 我谁都不爱
It's not just that. I don't love anyone.
我无法爱任何人 再也爱不起来了
I can't love anyone, not anymore.
不需要是爱
It doesn't have to be love.
我只是...我只希望
I just -- I just wish
你对我有点感觉 什么感觉都行
you could at least feel something for me, anything.
怎么了
What's happening?
你许了第三个愿望
You've made your third wish!
收回它
Take it back!
威尔
Will!
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No! No! No! No!
拜托 不要 丽兹 丽兹
Please, no! Liz! Liz!
不要
No!
我只希望你能对我有点感觉
I just wanted you to feel something for me.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
丽兹 不
Liz! No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
天呐
Oh, dear.
-找到什么了吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
完全没有瓶子和杰克的影子
No sign of the Knave or the bottle.
也许红心王后找到他们了
Well, perhaps the Red Queen's found them.
你真的相信她找到会带它回来吗
You really trust she'd bring it back if she did?
我现在相信了
I do now.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
你们的朋友丽莎尔 她拿着的
Your friend the Lizard. She had it.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
-什么也没做 -骗子
- Nothing! - Liar.
我找到她的时候她已经死了
She was dead when I found her.
如果不相信我
If you don't believe me,
我们可以问精灵 你愿意的话
we can ask the Genie, if you like.
好主意 把瓶子递过来
Good idea. Hand over the bottle.
如你所愿
As you wish.
哎呀
Oops.
谢天谢地是你们
Oh, thank god it's you.
其实 威尔 是我
Actually, Will, it's me.
我亲爱的小姐 你的愿望就是我的愿望
Mistress mine, my will is thine.
说出三个愿望吧
Tell me your wishes three.
太好了 我是你的主人
Yeah, I'm your master.
该死的
Bloody hell.
你是故意的
You did that on purpose.
也许吧
Perhaps.
你会付出代价的
You're going to pay for that.
拜托 爱丽丝 女孩是需要保险的
Oh, come on, Alice. A girl needs an insurance policy.
你说对了
You were right.
我们应该让怒火兽吃了她
We should have let the Mumwrath have her.
一点没错
Indeed.
不管怎样 我们得找到兔子
Either way, we need to find the rabbit,
在被贾法尔抓到前 离开仙境
get out of wonderland before Jafar gets us.
我要跟这位拿着蛇棍的
I'd prefer to take my chances
变♥态♥杀人狂碰碰运气
with the homicidal maniac with the snake stick.
-好意我心领了 -你不能留下
- Thank you, though. - No, you won't.
不能再拖了
Not any longer.
他抓到你 就得到了全部三个精灵
When he gets you, he's gonna have all three genies.
全部三个精灵 什么意思
What do you mean, all three genies?
就是这个意思啊
Exactly what I said.
另外两个已经被他困在瓶子里了
He's already got the other two locked in their bottles.
一旦他抓到第三个
When he gets the third one,
他的力量将无法阻挡
his power is gonna be unstoppable.
塞勒斯 怎么了
Cyrus, what's wrong?
另外两个瓶子是什么样子的
The other two bottles, what did they look like?
一个又宽又矮
One -- one's short, wide,
边缘镶着很大的珠宝
and it's got large jewels on the side.
另一个像盏油灯
The other one's like an oil lamp.
怎么了 问这个干嘛
Why? W-what does it matter?!
塞勒斯 告诉我怎么了
Cyrus, please tell me what's wrong!
另外两个精灵 是我的兄弟
Those other genies... they're my brothers.
我们三个
The three of us,
同时被诅咒困在了瓶子里
we were cursed into the bottles at the same time.
我寻找他们已经一百年了
I spent a hundred years searching for them.
我还以为我永远也找不到他们了
Eventually, I assumed they were lost.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表