剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess it was a dream.
肯定是梦
That must have been.
上♥床♥睡觉吧 亲爱的
Come up to bed, darling.
我等会儿就去
I'll be right there.
我们谈谈吧
Let's have a chat, shall we?
我受够和你隔着笼子说话了
I'm done speaking through bars.
如果你想谈谈 就面对面地说
If you want to chat, do it face to face.
像个男人一样
Like a man.
我等了那么久 终于再次见到你了
I have waited a long time to see you again.
我不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
看着我的脸 告诉我
Look at my face and tell me.
贾法尔
Jafar?
这怎么可能
Is it possible?
我的怒火让我活了下来 父亲
My anger kept me alive, father.
我不是你父亲
I am not your father.
你也不是我儿子
And you are not my son.
米拉查 在这待会 好吗
Mirza, stay a moment, will you?
-不要 -米拉查
- Don't! - Mirza!
你可以救我 不要害怕
You can save me. Don't be frightened!
他说得对 救救你的父亲 米拉查
He's right. Save your father, Mirza,
跟我打吧
and fight me.
不用魔法 我们俩赤手空拳来一场
No magic, just you and me and our bare hands.
你还记得这感觉怎样吧
You remember what that's like?
如果你赢了 我就放过我们的父亲
If you win, I will spare our father's life.
你觉得呢 他值得你这样做吗
What do you say? Is he worth it to you?
米拉查
Mirza!
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son!
我也是你儿子
I am your son!
他甚至都不肯为你而战
He wouldn't even fight for you!
但是我会愿意为你而死 父亲
But I would have died for you, father.
而你却不肯说一句话
But you could not say the words.
什么话 你想要我说什么
What words? What words do you want?!
承认我是你的儿子
Call me your son.
你只是个私生子
You are a bastard boy.
说我是你儿子
Just say the words,
我会让你死得痛快点
and I will spare you unending pain.
我永远不会说的
I will never give you what you want.
你会的
You will.
终有一日
Someday.
你为什么不直接杀了我 贾法尔
Why don't you just kill me, Jafar?
你知道我永远不会给你想要的东西
You know that I'm never going to give you what you want.
只要我让爱丽丝许下第三个愿望
Once I get Alice's third wish,
我就能改变魔法界的律法
I'll be able to change the laws of magic,
也就是说你不用亲手送上我想要的
which means you won't have to give me what I want.
我会自己去拿
I'll just take it.
如果爱和尊重是被偷来的
What good is love and respect
那还有什么意义
if it has to be stolen?
你真的不为我们现在的关系感到后悔吗
You honestly have no regrets about our relationship?
不后悔你对我做下的一切
About anything you've done to me?
我唯一后悔的事 贾法尔
My only regret, Jafar...
就是没把你按在水下更久一点
is that I didn't hold you under the water longer.
但是现在我也许能弥补这件事了
But perhaps I can make up for that now.
你又想杀了我吗
Are you going to try to kill me again?
我知道我杀不了你
I know I cannot take your life,
但是我能夺走对你而言更重要的东西
but I can take away something that matters even more to you.
那是什么
And what is that?
我自己
Me.
回你的笼子去吧 父亲
Get back in your cage, father.
真正的好戏就要开场了
The real fun is about to begin.
我可不想让你错过
I'd hate for you to miss it.
爱丽丝
Alice.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表