剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
It's about your heart, isn't it?
你说过有些事你还没告诉我
You said there was something you didn't tell me.
威尔 你欠我一个解释
Will? You owe me an explanation.
听着
Look...
我知道你历经许多艰险
I know you went to a lot of trouble
才找回我的心
to get my heart back, but...
但把我的心放回去并不能改变什么
But that place back there can't possibly affect it.
因为你根本就没有把心放回去
Because you never put it back in.
你都在想些什么啊
What were you thinking?
安娜斯塔西娅让我的心碎了
Anastasia broke my heart.
我知道一旦把心放回胸膛
I knew the minute I put it back in me chest,
我就会重新体会到心碎的感觉
I'd feel all that again.
你不想去感受
You didn't want to feel?
我不想
Not that.
所以我想 为什么不把这苦难留到明天
So I thought, why not put off the misery until tomorrow?
然后是后天 然后是大后天
Then the next tomorrow. Then the next.
过了一阵之后 我就有点习惯了
And after a while, I... I kinda got used to it...
那种空荡荡的感觉
the emptiness.
如果你没有把心放回胸膛的话
So if you didn't put your heart back in,
你把它藏到哪儿了
where did you put it?
晚点再告诉你 先看看这东西
I'll tell you later, because look at that bloody thing.
想要逃回到爱丽丝身边
It was a wonderful fantasy you had--
真是异想天开
escaping back to Alice.
这绝不只是异想天开
It's much more than a fantasy.
我会再见到她的
I will see her again.
现在你被困在一座漂浮小岛上
You're trapped on a floating island
无路可逃
with nowhere to escape.
亲爱的 残酷的现实就是
Darling, the harsh reality is
有时候仅仅有爱情是不够的
sometimes love is not enough.
恐怕你错了
I'm afraid you're wrong.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
事实上 我相信我可以帮到你
Actually, I believe I can help you.
抱歉 我们认识吗
I'm sorry. Do we know one another?
不认识 但我认识你的女儿
No. But I know your daughter,
而且我知道她逃出疯人院后
and I know where she went after she escaped
去了什么地方
from that asylum.
爱丽丝吗
Alice?
你见过爱丽丝
You've seen Alice?
是的
Yes.
我还可以带你去见她
And I can take you to her.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表