剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
If you can read my mind, then you already know.
我不会读心术 贾法尔 我只能读内心的恐惧
I can't read your mind, Jafar -- only your fear.
现在 你怕的是哪里做错了
And right now, you're afraid you're doing something wrong.
哥们 你能小点声吗
Listen, mate, would you mind keeping it down a bit?
我正睡午觉呢
I'm trying to have a bit of a nap.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing it?
就是闭上眼睛 数数羊什么的
Well, I closed me eyes, I tried counting sheep.
结果你们俩就说个不停吵死人了
But you two -- you're like that.
我指的是咒语
The spell!
你抵挡住了咒语
You're resisting it.
怎么做到的
I want to know how.
让我来跟他谈谈吧
Why don't you let me... talk to him?
你要我来不就是为了这个吗
Isn't that why you have me here?
利用女人的...善解人意
To apply... a woman's touch?
你觉得他不对劲
You think there's something wrong with him.
让我进到他心里去
Let me get inside...
好好看看
take a look around.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-倾听 -听什么
- Listening. - To what?
-你啊 -好吧
- You. - Oh.
听你内心深处的恐惧
Your deepest fears.
不如我直接告诉你得了
I'll save you some time.
我怕水 怕毛绒绒的蜘蛛
Water, hairy spiders,
怕脑袋中剑 还怕葡萄干
being stabbed in the head, and, uh, raisins.
其实不讨厌葡萄 但就是讨厌葡萄干
Grapes are fine, but raisins, no, thank you.
够了
Enough!
我不懂
I don't understand.
怎么了
Understand what?
我读不了他
I can't read him.
这个精灵 有点不一样
There's something... different about this genie.
是红心王后
It's the Red Queen.
一定是她下了什么保护咒
She must have put some sort of protection spell on him.
为什么
Why would she do that?
她和这位以前有点过往
She and this one -- they have history.
也许 我们该找另一位谈谈
Perhaps... we're talking to the wrong person.
也许确实如此
Perhaps you're right.
我们去看看安娜斯塔西娅吧
Let's pay Anastasia a little visit.
威尔
Will!
安娜
Hello, Ana.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是想来见你
To see you...
看着你 问你为什么要这么做
look you in your eye and ask you why you did it.
你希望我说什么
And what do you want me to say?
说这是个骗局
That it's a con.
说这只是为了利益
That it was a play for the big prize.
嫁给那个老男人 得到他的王国
Marry the old man, get the keys to the kingdom,
明天 我们就穿过镜子
and tomorrow, we'll jump through that mirror
在镜之彼端逍遥自在
and count our riches on the other side.
安娜 你不是这样的人
Please, Ana. This isn't you.
如果守卫抓到了你
If the guards catch you,
一定会把你关进地牢的
they will throw you in the dungeon.
你在担心我 这说明你在乎我
So you're worried about me. That means you care.
我当然在乎你
Of course I care!
我只是在做对我俩都好的选择
But I'm trying to do what's best for both of us!
你真♥相♥信如此吗
Do you really believe that?
你真的忘记了我们在一起的幸福时光了吗
Have you forgotten all the good times we've had?
我们用野花酿酒
Making wine from wildflowers,
睡前给星星起名字
naming the stars to fall asleep at night.
你管每个星星都叫安娜斯塔西娅
You named them all "Anastasia."
因为那是我知道的最美的名字
It's the most beautiful name I know.
跟我走吧
Come away with me.
我们可以假装这一切从未发生过
We can forget any of this ever happened.
入侵者 不许动
Intruder! Halt!
在马车那见 明早 不见不散
The wagon -- dawn. Meet me there.
现在改正一切还来得及
It's not too late to make things right.
您还好吗
Are you all right?
很好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming so quickly.
你一定恨死贾法尔了吧
You must hate Jafar more than anyone
因为是他把你关在了这里
for keeping you locked up like this.
与其说我是他的俘虏 不如说他也是我的俘虏
I believe he's as much my captive as I am his.
只有自己才能囚禁自己
We create our own prisons.
的确如此
I suppose we do.
你俩怎么来了
What are you two doing here?!
我不是让你们逃跑的吗
I-I t-told you to run!
精灵们在哪里
The genies -- where are they?
贾法尔拿到了瓶子 他的计划已经开始了
Jafar has the bottles. He's begun already!
那我们就阻止他
Then we'll stop him.
谢谢你们回来
Thank you for coming back.
安娜 我
Ana, I --
我知道你不是为了我回来的 不过谢谢你
I know you didn't come back for me, but thank you.
我的朋友
My friend.
爱丽丝 如果你能救威尔 你就能救仙境
Alice, if you can save Will... you can save Wonderland.
爱丽丝
Alice!
红桃杰克
The Knave.
我的新精灵 你的旧情人
My new genie, your old flame.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你用假瓶子骗过我一次
You tricked me once with a counterfeit bottle.
现在我的咒语对它不起作用
Now this one is not responding to my spell.
所以我要严厉地惩罚你
I'm going to punish you severely
直到你告诉你做了什么
until you tell me what you've done.
我什么也没做
I've done nothing.
而且就算我做了 我也不会告诉你
And even if I had, I wouldn't tell you.
他到底是怎么回事
What...is wrong with him?
退下 贾法尔
Stand down, Jafar.
我知道原因
I've got your answer.
我知道为什么咒语对杰克不起作用了
I know why this Knave isn't responding to the spell.
这和我读不到他的恐惧是一个道理
It's the same reason why I couldn't read his fears.
因为他没有心
He doesn't have a heart.
您真的该好好学学
You should know better
如何对我保守秘密 王后陛下
than to keep secrets from me, Your Majesty.
不是女王的恐惧暴露答案的
It wasn't the Queen's fears that gave it away.
那是谁的
Then whose?
地牢里还有其他的人
We're not alone in this dungeon.
有客人来了
You have guests.
我们找到了秘密的地道系统了 大人
We found a secret tunnel system, Sire.
他们肯定是逃跑了
They must have escaped.
秘密地道
Secret tunnels.
我想你对此也不知情吧
I suppose you had no idea about those, either.
她知道那些地道
She knew about the tunnels.
国王以前带他的朋友
The king used them to bring his companions
从地道进去宫殿
in and out of the Palace.
原来如此
Hmm.
看来不止我一个人
Seems I'm not the only one
对和你的合作关系感到厌烦
who grew tired of his partnership with you.
好了 王后陛下
All right, Your Majesty.
你要帮我找到杰克的心
You're going to help me find the Knave's heart.
我都不知道他的心不见了
I didn't know it was missing.
我又怎么可能知道心在哪呢
H-how could I possibly know where it is?
恐怕我对你来说毫无价值了
I'm afraid I'm of no value to you.
的确是
True.
但也许对其他人还有价值
But you may still be valuable to someone else.
杰伯沃基刚才察觉到的是你 对吗
It was you the Jabberwocky was sensing in there, wasn't it?
好像我能感觉到她一样
It was like I could feel her...
把我的内心撕成碎片
picking me apart from the inside.
因为我 他们知道杰克没有心了
And now because of me, they know about the Knave's heart.
现在我确定 那怪物进入杰克的大脑
And I'm sure it's only a matter of time
找到他的心在哪里
before that thing gets inside the Knave's head
只是时间问题了
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表