剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
很久以前
终于回家了
Home.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲 父亲 是我
Father! Father, it's me!
快开门 父亲
Come on, father!
你绝对不会相信我去了哪里
You are never going to believe where I've been!
爱丽丝
Alice...
一切都始于一只白色的兔子
It all began with this white rabbit,
-他想拿走我的帽子 -爱丽丝
- and he wanted to take my hat and then... - Alice?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
不然还会是谁
Who else would I be?
你消失了很长一段时间
You were gone a very long time.
我们还以为你...
We--we thought you were--
你们以为我怎么了
You thought I was what?
死了
Dead.
白兔子 抽烟的毛虫
White rabbits, smoking caterpillars?
-巨大的蘑菇 -她以为我是傻子吗
- Giant mushrooms? - Who does she think I am, a fool?
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she lie?
你女儿得了妄想症
Your child is delusional.
她在胡思乱想 编造了这一切
She's delusional. She's making it up.
-但我能治好她 -这么说她是个骗子
- But I can cure her of this. - So she's a liar.
她就是个骗子
She a liar.
我不是骗子 这都是真的
I'm not a liar. It was real.
我会证明给他们看的
And I'm going to prove it.
境
仙
奇
缘
第一季 第一集
如今
你又把小酒店关了啊 勒罗伊
Looks like you closed down the joint again, Leroy.
你真是在抵♥制♥那位每周都得徽章的顾客啊
You're really gunning for that customer of the week plaque.
这是双赢 艾希莉
It's a win/win, Ashley.
你的墙上有我的照片
You get my mug on the wall,
我也有...
I finally get--whoa!
不好意思 哥们 我们打烊了
Sorry, brother. Closing time.
暴风雨好像就要来了
It looks like a storm's coming.
你最好找个地方躲着 免得被淋湿
You better find a place to keep dry.
我这就去
I'll get right on that.
你在这啊
There you are.
该死
Bloody hell!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我路上再告诉你 我们迟到了
I'll tell you on the way. We're late.
不 我对你的重要约会不感兴趣 兔子
No, I'm not interested in your important dates, Rabbit,
对你不重要的约会也没兴趣
or your unimportant dates, for that matter.
不不不 我们不是没赶上什么事
No, no, no, no. We're not late for something.
而是没赶上一个人
We're late for someone.
谁
Who?
爱丽丝
Alice.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
你是红桃杰克
You're the Knave of Hearts.
她需要你
She needs you.
贝特莱姆精神病院
英国伦敦
请你回答问题
Answer the question, please.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我认为你记得
Oh, I think you do.
已经过了一年了
It's been a year now,
你的陈述一直十分清晰
and you've been quite clear in your statements.
会隐形的猫
An invisible cat,
会抽水烟的毛虫
a hookah-smoking caterpillar,
能改变你的外形的食物和饮料
food and drink capable of altering your physical form,
还有凶残的红心王后
a murderous Red Queen.
而你遭遇这些事
And you encountered all these things by
全是因为掉进了一个兔子洞
literally... falling down a rabbit hole.
听上去...
Hearing it out loud, it all sounds quite...
非常荒诞 同意吗 爱丽丝
preposterous. Wouldn't you agree, Alice?
同意
Yes.
很好
Good.
再问几个问题
Just a few more questions,
也许这次我们就能放你回家了
and maybe this time, we can send you home.
你父亲最终把你带来我们这儿时
When your father finally brought you to us,
他已经束手无策了
he was at his wit's end.
让他头疼的不止是你
It wasn't just your multiple disappearances
多次消失
that had taken a toll.
还有你荒唐的解释
It was your ludicrous explanation
说你一直在为那地方
that you'd been searching for proof
搜寻证据 那个...
of this place, this...
仙境 你在那经历了
wonderland where you had
神奇 古怪而又可怕的冒险
miraculous, strange, and terrifying adventures.
你依然相信那是真的吗
Do you still believe that to be true?
喂 那是我的
Hey, that's mine.
还给我
Give it back.
有人擅闯 立定
Trespassers! Halt!
她朝迷宫方向去了
She's headed into the maze!
奉皇后之命 快停下
By order of the queen, stop!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away!
她朝皇后的花♥园♥去了
She's headed for the queen's garden!
抓住她
After her!
我觉得她向这边跑了
I thought she went this way!
别让她跑了
She mustn't get away!
那个女孩哪去了
Where's the girl?
有人看见她吗
Has anyone seen her?
我觉得她向这边跑了
I thought she went this way!
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice!
不
No.
那不是真的
It wasn't true.
我从没离开过英国
I never left England.
所以那都是你编出来的吗
So you just... made it all up?
为什么 为了引人注意吗
Why? For attention?
你确实如愿了 对吧
Well, you certainly got it, didn't you?
我们今天要搞清的问题是
The question we have to answer today is
什么才是真实情况
which is the real performance--
是那个讲着茶话会和残暴皇后传说的小姑娘
little girl with tales of tea parties and barbaric queens,
还是说这一切只是想象的小姐
or the young lady who says it was just her imagination?
那个小姑娘是个傻瓜
That little girl was a fool.
那承认谎言的小姐呢
And the lady?
她知道真实情况
She knows what really happened.
全面搜查
Search everywhere!
她肯定就在这里
She has to be here somewhere.
全搜过了
There's nowhere left!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get by.
她跑哪去了
Where did she go?
你在我的瓶子里干什么
What are you doing in my bottle?
告发我 我就变成巨人
Turn me in, and I get big.
此时此地 把你家夷为
Right here, right now, burst your house
喝我
千百万块闪亮的碎片
into a million shiny pieces.
咱们都不想如此 对吗
We wouldn't want that now, would we?
现在 很难再找到什么好瓶子了
Good bottles are so hard to find these days.
我叫塞勒斯
My name is Cyrus.
欢迎光临 请随意
My home is your home.
后来你重新露面时
When you finally resurfaced,
你声称去了这个仙境
you claimed to be in this... Wonderland.
能否告诉我们 你当时到底在哪里
Can you tell us where you really were?
和朋友在一起
With a friend.
在哪里
Where?
阿格拉巴听起来很美
Agrabah sounds beautiful.
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表