剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表
爱丽丝
Alice.
她小时候 你就认识她了
You've known her since she was a girl.
我需要知道她的一切
I need to know everything about her--
特别是她曾经深爱过的人
particularly everyone she's ever loved.
那么
Now...
成交吗
do we have a deal?
我的朋友
My friend...
不要往下看
don't look down.
猩猩 我这边需要点东西
Orang! I need something up here.
不
No!
在找我吗
You looking for me?
我还没见过这个地方
I haven't seen this place.
很少有人见过之后 还能活着讲述这里的事
Few have and lived to tell the tale.
真会安慰人
Comforting.
那么
Well, then...
魔尘到底在哪里
where exactly is this magic dust?
就在那边
Over there.
越过这峡谷吗
Across the ravine?
-我想这里没有桥什么的 -恐怕没有
- I don't suppose there's a bridge or-- - Afraid not.
那你的魔法呢
And your magic?
亲爱的 如果我能自己拿到的话
Darling, if I could have gotten it myself,
你觉得我不早就拿到手了吗
don't you think I would have by now?
也许不可能拿得到
Maybe it's impossible.
当然不是每个人都能
Not for everyone.
心地纯洁的人将跨越天堑
心地纯洁的人将跨越天堑
"The pure of heart shall make the leap."
显然是某种测试
It appears to be some sort of test.
-你怎么知道我能通过 -我不知道
- How do you know I'll pass? - I don't.
但是在我们俩当中
But between the two of us,
我觉得你成功的可能性比我大
I like your chances better than mine.
亲爱的 我有很多东西
I am many things, darling,
但就是没有纯洁的心灵
But pure of heart is not one of them.
看看这里
Look here.
甚至比我想象中的还要漂亮
It's even more beautiful than I imagined.
我觉得我穿反裤子了
Me trousers feel like they're on backwards.
不要在扭来扭去了 大家都在看呢
Stop squirming, will you? People are looking.
那是因为我们不属于这里 安娜
That's 'cause we don't belong here, Anna.
这一刻 想象一下我们属于这里
Just for a moment, imagine we do.
如果我们相信 他们也会相信
If we believe it... so will they.
瞧瞧那些吃的
Look at all that food.
就这样浪费实在太暴殄天物了
It would be a shame to let it go to waste.
你来吗
Are you coming?
等一会吧
In a moment.
-我要到处看看 -好
- I'm just gonna look around. - All right.
我马上就回来
I'll be back.
-你看上去太漂亮了 -谢谢
- And don't you look lovely? - Why, thank you.
亲爱的 我更羡慕那顶王冠
I was just admiring the crown jewels, darling.
非常想拥有它们
They're simply to die for.
亲爱的 我更羡慕那顶王冠
"I was just admiring your crown jewels, darling."
亲爱的 我更羡慕那顶王冠
"I was just admiring your crown jewels, darling."
亲爱的 你好
Hello, darling.
大部分人会说陛下
Most people go with "Your majesty."
非常抱歉 我不是有意要
So sorry. I didn't mean to--
我知道 没必要道歉
I know. No need to apologize.
女士 请
Milady?
请不要介意
Don't mind if I do.
我很久没参加过正式的舞会了
It's been so long since I've been to a proper ball.
有很多不正式的舞会吗
Are there many improper ones?
真的
Indeed.
我必须承认 我觉得他们
I must confess, I find them...
很无聊
boring.
我非常想换个环境
I'm desperate for a change of scenery.
是的
Yes.
我知道这种感觉
Yes, I know the feeling.
我认识每一个宫廷女子
I know every lady in my court.
可为什么我以前从未见过你
Why haven't I seen you before?
我想
I'd say...
也许是你还没看仔细
either you haven't been looking hard enough...
也可能 我并不是宫廷淑女
or maybe I'm no lady.
小偷 小偷 抓住他
Thief! Thief! Grab him!
快走
Come on. Move it!
大人 他的请柬是伪造的
Sire... His invitation is clearly a forgery.
那是我的裙子
That's my dress!
她从我的马车上偷来的
She stole it from my carriage.
一个小偷
A common thief!
骗子
Imposter!
乡下人
Peasant!
我们成功了
We did it.
成功了
Did it?
我们被抓到了
We got pinched.
不 我们偷到东西了
Nah, we did the pinching.
这够我们吃一个礼拜了
This'll last us a week at least.
也不用再穿这些紧巴巴的衣服了
And we won't have to bother with them stuffed shirts.
说真的
Literally.
好吗
Right?
好吧
Right.
走吧 咱们回家吧 面包还热着呢
Come on, let's go home. Bread's still warm.
我怎么知道你不是在骗我
How do I know this isn't a trick?
你也许就想让我掉下去
That you intend for me to fall?
那我就不得不用掉一个愿望来救命
Then I'll have to use one of my wishes to save my life.
如果我想让你掉下悬崖
If I wanted you to fall off the cliff,
直接把你推下去就行了
I'd push you.
心地纯洁的人将跨越天堑
"The pure of heart shall make the leap."
没人能跨过这儿
No one could leap over that,
不管他们的心有多纯洁
no matter how pure their heart was.
除非那才是重点
Unless that's the point.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这事没办法做到
There's no way you can do it.
这是条谜语
It's a riddle.
也许它是在比喻什么
Maybe it's a figurative leap--
比如是信仰
like a leap of faith.
信仰什么
Faith in what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我对你抱有如此大的期望
I had such high hopes for you.
爱丽丝 你再也别想见到精灵了
Alice, you can say good-bye to seeing your genie again.
等等
Wait.
心地纯洁的人将跨越天堑
"The pure of heart shall make the leap."
也许我只需要相信
Maybe I just need to have faith
我心底最纯洁的东西
in the purest thing in my heart--
我对塞勒斯的爱
My love for Cyrus.
我对他的信心将带我跨越天堑
My faith in him will carry me across.
你确定吗
You're quite sure?
当两个人相爱时
When two people love each other...
没有什么是他们做不到的
there's nothing they can't accomplish together.
只要那是真爱
If only that were true.
我们的心紧紧相连
Our hearts are entwined.
王后
Queen?!
有人吗
Hello?!
王后
Queen?!
有人听到吗
Can anybody hear me?!
她失败了
She failed.
回宫吧 女王陛下
Back to the palace, your Majesty.
我才是有权下令回宫的那个
I shall be the one that tells you when we are leaving.
我们失败了
We failed.
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
抱歉 你刚刚说你想回...
I'm sorry, did you say you wanted to go--
回家
Home...
去找我母亲
To my mother.
不
No.
不行
No way.
我知道事情和我们想的不太一样
剧集 | 奇境传说(2013) | 导航列表