汤米 不要碰我的击剑佩剑
Tommy, don't touch my old fencing saber.
妈妈 你为什么不再用这些东西了呢
So why'd you stop using all this stuff, Mom?
长大了 很多事情都变了
You grow up, things change.
你的妈妈告诉你
Your mother tells you that photography
照片只是懒人的画
is painting for lazy people,
没有女孩会成为医生
no girl could ever be a doctor.
女人要用得上刀的地方
And the only blade work a woman should do
只有在厨房♥
is in the kitchen!
你错了 妈妈
You're wrong, Mom.
人们很爱小丑
People love clowns!
好吧 再见 妈妈
Okay, bye, Mom.
该做饭了吗 亲爱的
How about you get cooking, honey?
我想用食物填饱肚子
Me want food in me tum-tum.
这是什么音乐
What kind of music is this?
这是我和老男人们
It's recorded sounds
还有和他们妻子做♥爱♥时的录音
of me having sex with old men and their wives music.
我们到了
we're here.
墓地
看 我没说谎
See? I wasn't lying.
这就是她的坟墓
Here's her grave.
艾格尼丝·葛柏布拉柏
Agnes Gobbleblobber?
艾格尼丝·葛柏布拉柏
为爱纪念
我怎么知道你不是随便
How am I to know that you didn't just bring me
带我来一个坟墓呢
to some random grave?
艾格尼丝·葛柏布拉柏 为爱纪念
亨利·葛柏布拉柏的爱妻
亨利·葛柏布拉柏的爱妻
Beloved wife of Henry Gobbleblobber.
这是我的名字
That's my name.
亨利·葛柏布拉柏
我以为你的名字叫外公 骗子
I thought your name was Grandpa, liar.
大家只是那么叫我而已 天哪
People just call me that, geez.
艾格尼丝去世的时候我真是伤透了心
It broke my heart when Agnes died.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
照顾好自己
Anyway, take care.
也许古董店还开着
Maybe the antique store is still opened.
等等
Wait.
没有比死人更老的了
It doesn't get older than dead...
让我们和你的亡妻一起三人行吧
Let's have a threesome with your dead wife.
什么 太恶心了
What?! That's sick.
让我们看看你的亡妻怎么想
Let's find out what your dead wife thinks.
-什么 -挖出来
- What? - Start digging.
拜托
Come on.
球球
Ball!
听到了吗 球球 回来 球球
Here ball, ball, ball. Come here, ball!
原来它一直都在这
It was right here the whole time.
那是什么
What's that?
你把番茄酱擦掉了 好孩子
You got the ketchup off! Good boy.
吃的 吃的 吃的 吃的 好饿 吃的
Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Hungry. Food.
-晚餐好了 -我饿了 要吃饭 -妈妈
- Dinner's ready. - Me. Hungry. Want. Food. -Hey, Mom
我找到球了 快看
I found my ball! Look!
今晚吃鸡
Chicken for dinner?
为什么不做牛排配土豆 宝贝
Honey, how about steak and potatoes?
-妈妈 我找到球了 -我饿死了
- Hey, Mom, I found my ball. - I'm starving.
一点也不想吃鸡
I'm really not in the mood for chicken.
妈妈妈妈妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom!
看 我找到球了
Look, I found my ball!
宝贝 你疯了吗
Honey, have you gone mad?
周二才刚吃过鸡
We had chicken on Tuesday.
你想吃饭
You want dinner?
就他妈自己去做
Cook it your own damn self!
从现在开始 家里我说了算
Things are gonna start changing around here from now on.
为什么逼我这么做
Why are you making me do this?
继续挖
Keep digging.
光是想到跟你和你的亡妻三人行
I'm getting hotter just thinking about a three-way
我就已经欲♥火♥焚身了
with you and your dead wife.
挖到老姑娘了
There's the old girl.
打开
Now, open it.
-求求你别这样 -打开
- No, please! - Move it,
不然我就杀了你
or I'll kill you and have sex
再奸你们两个的尸
with both of your dead bodies.
你真是疯了
You're crazy, you know that.
好吧
Fine.
泡沫塑料花生
Styrofoam peanuts?
她去哪了
Where is she?
怎么不在这
She's not in here!
你骗人 滚开
You're lying! Move.
这些坟墓
The graves!
全都从下面被打开了
They're all dug out from the bottom!
这是什么地方 我害怕
What is this place? I'm scared.
一定是腌黄瓜先生对艾格尼斯的尸体做了些什么
Mr. Pickles must have done something with Agnes's body.
-腌黄瓜先生是谁 -闭嘴
- Who's Mr. Pickles? - Shut up.
别丢下我
Don't leave me here.
什么情况
What the hell?
一座地下城
An underground city?
和硬币的图案相同
It's the same symbol on the coin.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you,
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles.
*如鬼魂一般*
*Like a ghost*
*活在你的阴影里*
*Living in your shadow*
*让所有的恐惧*
*All the fear*
*深入我的骨髓*
*Let it rush in my bones*
*像孩子一样*
*Like a child*
*向家的方向奔跑*
*I'm running home*
球 妈妈
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
艾格尼丝的尸体在哪
Where is Agnes's body?
我命令你立刻告诉我
I demand you tell me right now.
散发着自信 真性感
So assertive... hot.
-滚开 婊♥子♥ -没关系
- Back off, bitch. - Whatever.
这里有几个更老的家伙
There's some older guys over there.
谁想跟我...
Who wants a piece of thi...
马上告诉我她的尸体在哪
Tell me where her body is, right now.
不然就宰了你
Or you're dead.
你也是 史蒂夫
You too, Steve.
艾格尼丝在哪
Where's Agnes!
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
艾格尼丝 你还活着
Agnes? You're alive?
怎么可能
How?
一切都要从遇见腌黄...
It all started when I met Mr...
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles