我看到你了
I see you!
塞进来吧 宝贝
Do the thing, baby.
真爽
Oh, yeah!
那你弄到钱了吗
So did you get the money?
听着 宝贝 你在蹲局子的时候
Listen, babe, while you been locked up,
我抢了三家贩酒店 两个老女人
I've robbed three liquor stores, two old ladies,
八个存钱罐 还有一个口香糖机
eight piggy banks, and a gumball machine.
但是那家银行没抢成
The bank didn't work out, though.
你最好回去再抢一次 不然老娘的树洞就关上了
Well, you better go back, or mama's tree house is closed!
我今天出狱 我们得搞到更多的钱
I get out today, and we need more money than that.
是 但是
Yeah, but...
等你搞到钱了 埋在我们初次见面的那棵树下
And when you get it, bury it by the tree where we first met.
然后来老镇酒馆跟我碰头
Then meet me at the Old Town Tavern.
把钱埋了 然后去老镇酒馆跟你碰头 为什么
Bury the money, then meet you at the Old Town Tavern? Why?
老娘说什么你就做什么 小松鼠才能进树洞快活
Do what mommy wants, and little squirrel can get his nuts!
滚远点 你个跳蚤包
Get out of here, you fleabag!
怎么了 孩子
What's the matter, boy?
有人有麻烦了吗
Is somebody in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
全世界最好的电♥话♥销♥售♥员
好了 跟新的一样
There. Good as new.
爸爸 看我找到的这张有爱的照片
Aw, Dad, look at this cute picture I found.
汤米啊 史蒂夫啊
Oh, Tommy. Oh, Steve.
史蒂夫 照片里是史蒂夫
Steve?! It's Steve in the picture!
什么 我去戴上眼镜看看
What? Let me get my glasses.
这下抓住你了吧 史蒂夫
I got you now, Steve.
是你
Oh! It's you!
慢点 很烫的
Oh, careful, it's hot.
-爸爸 不是吧 -这下毁了
- Dad, not again! - Oh! It's ruined.
这里是古德曼家
Goodman residence.
是古德曼太太吗
Mrs. Goodman?
-给老子碎 -我觉得您可能得来看看您丈夫
- Just break! - I think you might want to check on your husband.
我真没用 我什么都做不了
I'm useless! I can't do anything!
记住 孩子 我说话 你走路
Remember, kid, I do the talking, you do the walking.
好的 记住了 我说话
Okay! Whoops... I talked.
-不好意思 记错了 -唉
- Oops. Oops. - Ugh.
下一位
Next.
这是抢劫
This is a robbery!
这才是抢劫 把钱放进袋子里
This is a robbery! Put the money in the bag!
-不 我的宝宝 -不许动
- Oh, no! My baby! - Nobody move!
看来我来错时间了
Looks like I came in at the wrong time.
老天
Oh, man!
你是那个侏儒
You're that midget!
我们更愿意被称作小矮人
We prefer to be called little people!
快来人报♥警♥啊
Somebody call the cops!
我可以当警♥察♥
I can be a cop!
我要抓住你了
I'm gonna get you!
别挡我的路
Get out of my way!
-你好 琳达 -你好
- Hi, Linda! - Hi!
我要来抓你了
I'm coming for you!
真好玩
This is fun!
小心点 孩子
Hey, watch out, kiddo!
你这个臭小子
You little stinker!
我的天啊
Holy shmoly!
给我回来 你个侏儒
Get back here, you little midget!
我看到你了
I see you!
别动 抢劫犯 把钱放下
Freeze, robber! Drop the money!
当然可以 孩子
Sure thing, kid.
我会把钱慢慢地放下来
I'll drop it nice and slow.
你救了我
You saved me!
-好孩子 -这下他跑了
- Good boy! - Oh! He got away!
但我知道他要去哪里
But I think I know where he's going.
玛丽 宝贝 我照你说的把钱埋好了
Mary, baby, I buried the money like you said!
抓住你了 你被捕了
Ha, gotcha! You're under arrest!
你永远抓不到我 警♥察♥
You'll never catch me alive, copper!
瞧瞧这个侏儒啊
Well, would you look at that midget.
他被这扇假窗户挡住了
He was stopped by this fake window!
是小矮人
Little person!
-斯坦利 你还好吗 -再好不过了
- Stanley, are you okay? - Never better.
原来卖♥♥假窗户是很有用的
Turns out selling fake windows can be pretty useful.
给你
Here.
那我要去上班了
Well, I'm off to work.
这很好玩
That was fun!
也许下次 你可以来当替罪羊
Maybe next time, you can be the patsy.
玛丽放了我鸽子
Mary stood me up.
我想我一直都是替罪羊 孩子
I think I was the pasty all along, kid.
我们来看看那个愚蠢的侏儒留给了我什么
Now, let's see what that stupid midget left for me.
怎么了 孩子 有人有麻烦了吗
What is it, boy? Is somebody in trouble?
-史蒂夫 -爸爸
- Steve! - Dad!
去睡觉吧
Go to sleep!
谢谢你 史蒂夫
Thank you, Steve.
给您的 先生 一杯白俄♥罗♥斯♥酒
Here you are, sir. One white Russian.
好喝 好喝 奶奶 奶奶
Mmm! Yummy, yummy! Milky, milky!
我到底在哪
Where the hell am I?
请给我一杯啤酒
One lager, please.
一杯啤酒 马上就来
One lager, coming up.
放我出去 你们这些怪胎
Get me out of here, you freaks.
我们更愿意被称作囚犯
We prefer to be called prisoners.
还是换一杯血腥玛丽吧
And make that a Bloody Mary.
什么
What?