是警长和你女儿上♥床♥的姿势
That's where the Sheriff has sex with your daughter.
爽
Oh, yeah!
法式旅馆 有空房♥
万岁 我们要上♥床♥了
Yay! We're gonna have sex!
对 对 没错 冷静点
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Okay! Calm down!
等一下 如果你真在利用我怎么办
Wait a minute. What if you were using me?
你最好自证清白 亲我一下
You better prove you're not by giving me a... kiss?
好吧
O...kay.
就亲一下
One kiss.
我坠入爱河了
I'm in love!
好的 好了 好了 够了
Oh. Oh, okay. All right, all right! That's enough!
快看 是床
Ah! Look! A bed!
还有台灯
And a lamp!
还有全是泡泡的浴缸
Ohh! And a bubble-top tub!
现在把衣服给我 我马上就来
Now, give me those clothes, and I'll be right behind you.
好的
Okay. Uh...
你要我帮你脱衣服吗
You... want me to take your clothes off?
好棒 万岁
Sweet! Yay!
太有情趣了
It's so sexy in here.
我等不及和你一起碰撞下♥体♥了
I can't wait to rub our underwear parts together.
我拿到了 爸爸
I got 'em, Daddy!
-你脸上是什么 -没什么
- Hey, what's that on your face? - Uh, it's nothing.
看来警长给了她老派的老汉推车
Looks like Sheriff gave her the old flip-and-smash.
什么
What?
典型的警长作风
Classic Sheriff.
够了 我要杀了这警长
That's it! I'm gonna kill that sheriff!
-什么 爸爸 别 -什么
- What? Daddy, no! - Huh?
爸爸 我们得走了
Daddy, we have to go!
等下 把你的枪给我
Wait. Give me your gun.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我要先把那条狗杀了
I'm gonna kill that dog first.
你在这里啊 腌黄瓜先生
There you are, Mr. Pickles! Mnh?
你看我用理发店的免费头发做了什么
Look what I did with the free hair from the barbershop!
该死 我觉得我把警长坑死了
Damn! I think I just got Sheriff killed.
-但我很壮 -真的很壮
- But I'm strong. - Oh, well. Real strong!
-我很强大 -充满力量
- I'm powerful! - So much power!
这铁栅栏算不了什么
These bars ain't nothing!
你 你 你在掰弯栅栏
You're... You're... You're bending the bars!
新计划
New plan.
紧急润滑油
Hey! Emergency lube.
我要挤过牢栏
I'll squeeze through the bars.
看来警长死定了
I guess Sheriff is a dead man.
要吃鱼吗
Fish?
刀锋
Blade?!
我在监控里看到你了
I saw you on the security-y-y-y-y-y-y... Y-y-y-y-y camera.
要吃鱼吗
Fish?
-不 谢谢 -你好 大象
- No, thanks. - Hi, elephant!
别摸我 伙计
Get off of me, man!
-你在这呢 -什么
- There you are! - Huh?
我的另一对双胞胎认为我们可以来五人行
My other twins thought we should make this a fivesome.
-等我下 我马上回来 -什么
- Oh, I'll be right back! - Huh?
要吃鱼吗
Fish?
法式旅馆
-爸爸 等等 -我要杀了那个该死的警长
- Daddy, wait! - I'm gonna kill that damn sheriff!
爸爸 拜托
Daddy, please!
是你吗 女朋友
Is that you, girlfriend?
在这浪漫的音乐中我听不太清楚
I can't hear very well over the sensual music.
-女朋友 -爸爸 别这样
- Girlfriend?! - Daddy, stop!
所以你确实对他有感觉
So you do have feelings for him.
不 我们应该小心 保持安静
No! We should just be careful, keep things quiet.
要吃鱼吗
Fish?
你在这呢 女朋友
There you are, girlfriend.
没关系 真爱可以静候
That's okay. True love waits.
你不是唯一会空手道的人 博詹金斯桑
You're not the only one familiar with karate, BoJenkins-san.
*耶 耶 坐在浴缸里*
*Yeah, yeah, sittin' in the tub*
*等我女朋友 这样我们就可以做♥爱♥了*
*Waitin' for my girlfriend so we can make lub*
别这样 我们可以好好谈谈
Come on, now! L-Let's talk about this!
给他一份特别快递吧
Let's give him the special delivery.
放下武器
Drop it!
女朋友 我眼睛里进了肥皂水
Girlfriend! I got soap in my eyes!
好难受 眼睛好辣
Owey-kazowey! It burns!
该死 他们逃走了
Damn! They got away!
-爽啊 -天啊
- Oh. Yes. - Oh, my!
-我很享受这场性♥爱♥ -刀锋啊
- I am enjoying this sex very much. - Oh, Blade!
-要吃鱼吗 真爽 -用那条鱼塞满我吧
- Fish? Oh. Yes. - Oh, choke me with that fish!
别停下来 就是那里
Don't stop. Right there.
你真是个坏妈妈 妈妈
You one bad mama, Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
我女朋友离开了我 只留我一人心碎
My girlfriend left me with a broken heart!
好了 好了 警长
There, there, Sheriff.
天涯何处无芳草
There are plenty of fish in the sea.
我以前从没听说过呢
Oh! I never heard that before.
-*睡觉吧 小警长* -*警长*
- *Go to sleep, little Sheriff * - *Sheriff*
*那只鸟有了个孩子*
*Oh, the bird had a baby*
终于离开这个该死的小镇了
Finally getting out of this friggin' town!
那只是一条狗 爸爸
It's just a dog, Daddy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
我要干掉那条狗
I'm gonna kill that dog!
现在要确保他死了
Now to make sure he's dead.
什么
What the he...
不要
Oh! No!
不要
No!!
爸爸 不
Daddy, no!
别杀我
Don't kill me!