《海豚警探宇航员》正在播出
"Astronaut Dolphin Detective" is coming on!
我最喜欢这部剧了
That's my favorite show!
太棒了
Ha ha, yes!
上校 邪恶太空虾
Captain, the evil space shrimp
建造了一艘巨型电锯飞船
has constructed a giant chainsaw spaceship.
他计划把太阳锯成两半
He's planning to cut the sun in half.
邪恶虾驱动的电锯飞船
电锯飞船 他怎么驾驶的
A chainsaw spaceship?! How does he fly it?
-用意念驾驶 长官 -当然了
- He controls it with his mind, sir. - Of course!
但为什么邪恶太空虾要把太阳锯成两半
But why would the evil space shrimp cut the sun in half?
如果太阳消失了
With the sun gone,
他的夜店就可以24小时营业了
he'll be able to keep his nightclub open 24 hours a day.
听起来是一项海豚警探宇航员的任务
Sounds like a job for Astronaut Dolphin Detective!
但长官 你把他抓起来了
But, sir, you had him arrested
罪名是朝太空总统的嘴里拉屎
for defecating in the space president's mouth.
把他
Get him out.
太空监狱
海豚警探宇航员
我知道你想问什么
I think I know what you're asking.
我告诉你为什么让你俩成为搭档
And I'll tell you exactly why we paired you two up.
罗伯茨是照章办事的人
Roberts here is totally by the book.
他的任务就是保证你不做出格的事情
He's there to make sure you don't color outside the lines.
系好安全带 这是规矩
Buckle up. It's the law.
你们打算怎么将邪恶虾绳之以法
So, how are you planning on taking out the evil shrimp?
邪恶虾的夜店打烊了
Hmm. The evil shrimp's nightclub is closed.
夜♥总♥会♥
什么 我听不懂
What?! I can't understand you.
需要清理挡风玻璃吗
Hey, clean... beep-beep... Your windshield?!
滚开
Take a hike!
我们走
Let's go!
我们也许能在邪恶虾的豪♥宅♥抓到他
We might be able to take out evil shrimp at his mansion.
你在干嘛
What?! Hey!
没问题 海豚
No problem, Dolphin.
那是我的钱包
Hey, that was my wallet!
什么
What?!
等下 我带了翻译器
Hold on! I brought a translation device.
你想说什么
Now, what were you saying?
这破玩意肯定是坏了
Darn thing must be broken.
没坏 你这个屌♥脸
It's not broken, dick face.
还给我
Hey, give me that back!
太空指挥部
长官 还是没有海豚警探宇航员
Sir, no word yet from Astronaut Dolphin Detective
或者罗伯茨的消息
or Roberts, sir.
谢谢汇报
Thanks for the update.
你在吃饭 长官
I see you're eating, sir.
我点了外卖♥♥
I ordered some takeout.
我也饿了
Oh. Ah. I am hungry, too.
我还是吃点零食吧
So I guess I'll just eat some snacks.
行 记得吃完之后把盖子
Great. Make sure you put the lids back on those snack jars
盖好
when you're done.
小心太空蟑螂
We don't want space roaches.
用不着提醒我
No need to remind me.
我每次都把盖子盖好
I always put the lids back on the snack jars.
反正有人总是忘记盖盖子
Well, somebody keeps leaving the lids off.
好好好 反正不是我
Well, well, well, it wasn't me.
说起食物
Hey, speaking of food,
我上周参加完你的晚餐派对后
I left my lasagna pan at your place
把烤面锅落在你家了
after your dinner party last week.
最好还给我
It'd be nice to have it back.
没问题 只要你一句话 长官
Sure. Just say the word, sir.
我提这事就是让你还我
I'm saying the word just by bringing it up.
你说的还是不够直接 长官
Mm, you're not exactly being direct, sir.
我要我的烤面锅
I want my lasagna pan.
好的 长官
Oh! Good to know, sir.
*海豚警探宇航员*
*Astronaut Dolphin Detective*
*他在找邪恶虾的地盘*
*He's looking for the evil shrimp's place*
邪恶虾街道
*就是这里*
*And it's right over here Hmm.*
真是严防死守
Looks like there's no way in.
邪恶虾宅邸
你在干什么
What are you doing?
邪恶虾在他宅邸内的
Wow, a visual on the evil space shrimp
监控画面
from inside his own mansion.
真瘆人 他好像在盯着我们
Eerie. It's like he's looking right at us.
真爽 你这调皮的小鱼
Oh! Oh, yeah. You naughty little fish.
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles
宝贝 我去夜店之前要给你来支舞吗
Hey, baby, want to dance before I head to your club?
虾大人 我必须提醒您
Master Shrimp, I must remind you that any distractions
任何干扰都有可能影响你对电锯飞船
could prove disastrous to your telepathic control
的意念控制
of the chainsaw spaceship.
一会我们在包厢见
Hm! Come see me in the champagne room later.
记得带上你的虾屌♥
And bring that shrimpy penis.
我们可以一会在夜店逮捕他
Now we know we can take him out at his nightclub later.
也许你比我想的要聪明
Maybe you're smarter than I thought.
干什么 为什么在这停车了
Hey, what? Why are we stopping here?
太爽了
Oh, yeah!
老兄 给我来点
Hey, man, let me get some, man!
给我来点 老兄 给我抽一口
Let me have some, man. Hey, let me hit that, yo!
给我抽一口
Let me hit that, man!
一帮瘾君子
Druggies.
海豚警探宇航员 我们有公务在身
Astronaut Dolphin Detective, we've got work to do.
这不是我的老伙计
Well, if it isn't me old friend
海豚警探宇航员吗
Astronaut Dolphin Detective!
进屋爽一下吧 我的兄弟
For your boo-boo, come inside, brother man!
-主怜悯我们 -搞什么
- Lord, have mercy. - Hey, what?!
想找点乐子吗 宝贝
You looking for a good time, baby?!
太空指挥部
太空上校
上校 副官
Captain, Deputy!
海豚警探宇航员现在在吸毒窝点嗑药
Astronaut Dolphin Detective stopped at a drug house.
见鬼 罗伯茨 你得让他规矩点
Damn it, Roberts! You need to keep him in line.
抱歉 上校
I'm sorry, Captain.
我之前一直没机会说
Oh, I didn't get a chance to say earlier,
副官的晚餐派对上
but I very much enjoyed your lasagna
您做的千层面很好吃
at Deputy's dinner party.
先走一步
Okay, bye.
你想让我怎么做 长官
What would you like me to do, sir,
在一艘电锯飞船的冲向太阳的时候
drop everything while there's a chainsaw spaceship
把手头的事都放下
heading for the sun
然后跑回家去帮你拿烤面锅吗
so I can go home and get your lasagna pan?
走吧 什么 在吸毒
Come on! What?! Doing drugs?!
-我得举报你 -喂
- I should report you to... - Oi!
你跟他说话要小心点
Be careful how you speak to 'im.
他可是银河系最棒的
He 'appens to be the best drug cook
制毒师
this side of the Milky Way!
他的秘密是在腮里塞满
His secret is that he's already so packed to the gills
各种酒精和毒品
with so much drug and drink
太空白粉在经过他的身体之后
that the space rock become even more powerful
会变得更猛
once it pass through him!
鼻涕要出来了
Here comes the little spoogy spooge!
好了好了 干燥一下
Ay, yi, yi, yi! Dry it out.
在你还没来得及说"我好了"之前
Then quicker than you can say "Bob's your uncle",
海豚粉就新鲜出炉了
you got yourself Dolphin Powder.
来吧 我们要走了
Come on! We need to go!
-不 他吸毒过量了吗 -喂
- Oh, no! Is he overdosing? - Oi!
我刚好知道他需要什么 伙计
I know just what he need, man!
哥们 哥们 振作起来
Brup, brup, pull yourself!
当然了
Of course!
海豚需要水
Dolphins need water!
不 那是龙舌兰酒
Oh, no. That was tequila!
夜♥总♥会♥
停车技术不错 海豚
Nice parking, Dolphin.
你振作一点
Ugh! Get yourself together.
还好我给你带了一件额外的便衣
Lucky for you I brought an extra disguise.
你干嘛
Hey! What?