Say, would you like to come have dinner with my family?
家庭晚餐
Family dinner?
好主意
Sounds good.
薄荷味
Mmm, spearmint.
我喜欢薄荷味
I like spearmint.
薄荷味的口香糖很好
Spearmint is a good kind of gum.
但也是旧的 不是野莓味
But it's old, and it's not Wild Berry.
所以
So...
看来我需要再来点口香糖
Guess I'll have a little more gum!
刚吐的口香糖
Fresh gum!
你一定是口香糖贼
You must be the gum thief!
站住 口香糖贼
Stop right there, gum thief!
回来
Hey, get back here!
滚开 警犬
Move, cop dog!
口香糖贼 你在哪
Gum thief! Where are you?!
你不是口香糖贼
You're not a gum thief!
你是食人族
You're a cannibal!
-不是 -你是
- What, no! - Oh, that's right!
我本来要抓连环杀手的
I was supposed to catch serial killers.
口香糖贼
野莓味
大丑脸 扼颈者
毒药姐 食人族
看 他们都被食人魔吃掉了
And, look, they're all being eaten by the Cannibal.
扼颈者
食人魔
我只是个偷口香糖的贼
But I'm just a gum thief!
他们都是这么说的
That's what they all say.
野莓
来吧 孩子 不许动 食人魔
Come on, boy. Stay put, Cannibal.
别把自己吃了 好吗
Try not to eat yourself, okay?
晚上好 古德曼一家
Evening, Goodmans.
警长 这是爸爸的新朋友
Hi, Sheriff. This is Dad's new friend.
你好 警长
Hello, Sheriff.
别闹
Hey, stop that!
你今天跟警长过得怎么样
How was you day with the Sheriff, boy?
他做得不错 给他根腌黄瓜
He did pretty good. Give him a pickle.
但问题是
But, you know, the thing is,
有个口香糖贼还潜逃在外
there's still a gum thief on the loose.
你能想象有人会嚼别人的口香糖吗
Can you imagine somebody chewing another man's gum?
我嚼过很多人的口香糖[阴囊]
I've chewed the gums of many people.
你吃过野莓味的吗
Oh! Have you ever had Wild Berry?
我吃过一个不听话的巴里[野莓]和两个温顺的巴里
I've had a wild Barry and two subdued Barrys.
警长 你想留下来吃晚饭吗
Sheriff, would you like to stay for dinner?
想
Yes.
我真是不小心
Whoa! I'm such a silly spilly.
我也是
Me too.
刚来镇上吗
So, new to town, huh?
是的 老镇很符合我的口味
Yes. I've acquired a taste for Old Town.
那你会留下[黏住]
So you might stick around?
不打算马上离开[包起来]
Not gonna pack it in soon, huh?
好吧 我得跟你们说实话
All right? I'll be honest with you.
今天天气真的很好
We really had some nice weather today.
我不小心把肉汁洒到自己身上了
Whoops! I spilled gravy on me.
有件事很奇怪
Here's a crazy thing.
我之前去打扫灯罩 居然没有灰尘
I went to dust the mantle earlier, no dust.
你还没有动你的菜
You haven't touched your food.
有什么坏了胃口吗
Something spoil your appetite?
没有
Hardly.
妈妈总说 嚼东西的时候张着嘴很不礼貌
Mama always said it's rude to chew with your mouth open.
我很乐意和她"嚼嚼"家常[吃她的肥肉]
Well, I'd love to chew the fat with her some time.
我说了"嚼"了
I already said "Chew."
真的吗
Chew did?
那也太"嚼"糕了
Isn't that just chew bad?
这人可真有趣 不是吗
Oh, this guy's a hoot, huh?
你说话最好小心点[小心舌头] 小子
You better watch your tongue, buddy boy.
我更想用我的舌头
I'd rather use my tongue
来吃掉今晚的晚饭
to finish eating tonight's meal!
野莓牌口香糖
Wild Berry Gum!
抓住你了
Got you!
你被逮捕了 口香糖贼
You're under arrest, gum thief!
-口香糖贼 -你要跟我走一"糖"
- Gum thief? - You're gumming with me.
别逼我拔"香"
And don't make me pull my gum.
发生了什么
Oh, what's happening?
我说 拔"香"
Oh, I say, "Pull my gum"
因为听起来很像"枪" 你懂
Because it sounds like gun, you know?
你们要是想在老镇吃人
Yep, if you think you're gonna eat somebody
或者偷口香糖的话 最好先想清楚
or steal gum in Old Town, you better think again,
因为没有什么能逃过我的法眼
'cause nothing gets by me.
我超爱这首歌♥
Hey! I love this song!
至少我不会独自死去[用餐]
Well, at least I won't be die-ning alone.
给你 狗狗
Oh, here you go, doggie.