我的腿部支架
Oh, hey! My leg braces!
我的腿部
Hey, my leg... Oof!
没了 我不能 走路
I can't... oof... Walk without... ow...
我的腿部支架
My leg braces!
腌黄瓜
Oh, Mister...
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
你在这呢
There you are!
好孩子
Good boy!
腌黄瓜先生
第二季 第四集
汤米 你的早餐好了
Tommy, your breakfast is read... Ooh!
妈妈 发生了一件可怕的事
Hi, Mom. Something terrible happened.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
-早上好 爸爸 -什么
- Hi, Dad. - Huh?
-昨天晚上 -大家早上好
- So, last night... - Morning, everybod...
大家别再摔倒了 听我说
Everybody stop falling down and listen!
有人偷了我的腿部支架
Somebody stole my leg braces.
警长 我是古德曼 腿部支架不见了
Sheriff, it's Goodman. The leg braces, they're gone.
给你 汤米
Here you go, Tommy.
我希望能有个真正的超级英雄来阻止犯罪
I wish there was a real superhero around here to stop crimes.
超级英雄麦片
曾经有个超级英雄 超英侠
There was once a superhero... Super Hero Guy.
他住在悬崖边的那座豪♥宅♥里
He lived in that mansion by the cliffs.
真的吗
Really?
警长说有个偷金属的贼正逍遥法外
Welp, Sheriff says there's a metal thief on the loose.
不会吧
Oh, no!
可能就是他偷了你的腿部支架
And that's who probably stole your leg braces.
腌黄瓜先生 我们一起去找超英侠吧
Mr. Pickles, let's find Super Hero Guy
看看他能不能把我的腿部支架找回来
and see if he can get my leg braces back.
我们到了
Well, this is the place.
我想超英侠现在不住这里了
Oh, I guess Super Hero Guy doesn't live here anymore.
超英侠
Super Hero Guy!
我勒个去
Jeeping Jaspers!
不 我只是跟班仔
No. I'm just Sidekick Boy.
超英侠已经不是超级英雄了
Super Hero Guy is no longer a superhero.
很多年前
You see, many years ago,
超英侠和我所向披靡
Super Hero Guy and I were at the top of our game.
-救命啊 -我勒个去
- Help! - Jeeping Jaspers!
超英侠来也
Super Hero Guy!
犯罪活动中心
但后来罪行人放火烧了一个托儿所
But then Crime Man set fire to a nursery!
老镇新闻
宿敌 罪行人
罪行人又出手了
Crime Man strikes again!
育儿所
救命啊
Help!
超英侠来也
Super Hero Guy!
救了所有的孩子 都在这了
Saved all the babies. Here!
其中一个孩子摘下了他的面具
One of the babies pulled his mask off.
菲尔
Phil?
他常说超级英雄
He always said a superhero
超英侠只是个普通人
菲尔·罗伯森
绝不能暴露真实身份
must never reveal his true identity.
-救命 -我来了 什么事
- Help! - I'm here. What is it?!
菲尔 可以帮我把牛奶拿到厨房♥吗
Phil! Can you carry this milk to the kitchen?
这周末可以帮我照看小猫吗
Can you watch my cat this weekend?
不
Noooooo!
后面还有故事吗
Is this story going anywhere?
有
Yes.
随后 他变得抑郁了
So... that's when he became depressed
开始吸毒 酗酒
and started using drugs and alcohol.
但这些还不够
But that wasn't enough.
只有一样东西能满足他
Only one thing did it for him...
那就是用超级酸糖球爆自己的菊
Shoving Super Sour Candy Balls up his butt.
我又有超能力了
I feel super again!
德国人称之为酸爽爆菊糖
The Germans called it Shovenpucker.
禁止酸爽爆菊糖
这种糖被禁了
The candy was banned,
但是依然可以从黑市贩子那里买♥♥到
but he was still able to buy from back-alley dealers.
后来他的钱花光了
When his money ran out,
就开始偷窃金属 加以变卖♥♥
he started stealing metal and recycling it
得到的钱用来继续酸爽爆菊
so he can get more money for his Shovenpucker habit.
他一直想溜进我们的旧基地
He keeps trying to break in to our old cave
偷我们以前用过的装备卖♥♥钱
and strip our gadgets for metal,
所以我装了安保系统
so I installed this security system.
只有我才可以通行 进来吧
Only my hand allows access. Come on!
快看这些酷炫的东...哎呀
Look at all this cool stu... oof!
我们以前拥有对抗犯罪的最前沿科技
We were always at the forefront of crime fighting technology!
移♥动♥电♥话♥
The portable phone!
带计算器的钟
Calculator clock!
男士紧身衣
Tights for men!
但我一直在秘密研发
But I've been developing something
超英侠都不知道的新项目
Super Hero Guy doesn't even know about yet.
钢铁机械战甲
Steel robo-suits!
穿上可以让你无坚不摧
They give you super strength.
天啊 那是什么
Wow! What's that?!
那就是个插座
That's just an electrical outlet.
真酷
Cool!
但怎么做才能让超英侠重新成为超级英雄呢
But how do we get Super Hero Guy to be a superhero again?
我滴个乖乖
Poggly joggerfiffles!
他不肯去戒毒所
He won't go to rehab.
他的瘾太深了
He's just too addicted.
我有个办法
I know an idea.
回收厂
给我给我给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme!
给我给我给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme!
超级酸糖球
金 金属
M-m-m-metal!
给我金属
Give me metal!
回来
Get back here.
老镇戒瘾中心
金属 回来 金属
Metal! Get back here, metal.
什么 什么
What? What?
-超英侠先生 -嗯
- Mr. Super Hero Guy? - Huh?
虽然你偷了我的腿部支架
Even though you stole my leg braces...
你还是我心中救赎自己的大英雄
you're still my hero for trying to save yourself.
我保证我会好起来的
I promise to get better
再次成为超级英雄
so I can be a superhero again.
等你好了 你就可以用跟班仔
Then you can use the giant steel robo-suits
为你准备的钢铁机械战甲了
Side Kick Boy has for you when you're okay.
你刚刚说钢铁
Steel, you say?
完蛋了
Bingo bongdodonkers!
现在他可以用我的手进入基地了
Now he can use my hand to get into the cave!
天哪
Chippaly zombers!
有了这个我就可以得到更多酸爽爆菊糖了
I can get so much Shovenpucker with this!
胫骨识别
Tibily tandlebibs.
怎么办
What do we do?!
终于到了你成为超级英雄的时候了
It's finally time for you to be the superhero
保护小镇免遭超英侠毒手
and defend the town from Super Hero Guy!
没错 说得对
Bingo crillipers! You're right!
罪行人再次出动
Crime Man strikes again!
罪行人
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid!
完蛋了 现在我永远当不了超级英雄了
Wasoly wabble goshes. I'll never be a superhero now.
但是我们还可以用你的另一只手
But we can still use your other hand
获得另一套机械战甲 这样你就可以走路了
to go get the other robo-suit, so you can walk!
天哪 你说得对
Jibbily jingle fingers, you're right!
给
Here!
你可以自己来开门的
Uh, you could have opened it yourself.
我真是操了
Jordan jinglebingo flurs!
我只是个跟班
I am such a sidekick.
罪行人
又想拉了
Time to go again.
最好先穿上尿不湿
Oh! Better put a diaper on!
我的尿不湿哪去了
Where'd my diapers go?!
等等
Wait!
有了这个机械战甲