你现在将会被锁进这个笼子
Now you will be locked in this cage so you can see
这样你就能体会到孤立无援的动物是什么感受
what it's like to be a helpless animal.
这真的会改变你的人生
This is really gonna change your life.
有意思
Fun.
锁上她的笼子
Lock her in!
我该去洗豆泥浴了
Time for my hummus bath.
我锁不上
I can't get it to lock.
我来
Oh, here.
你力气怎么这么大
How are you so strong?
看到我的午饭了吗
See my lunch over there?
拿给我
Bring it to me.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你只是需要摄入更多蛋白质
You just need more protein.
蛋白质
Protein?!
那是骗人的
That's just a myth!
不过闻起来确实不错
It does smell good, though.
你怎么耽搁了这么久
What's taking so lo...
什么
What?!
-不 -对不起 谢谢
- No! - Sorry... Thank you.
天哪 只是个三明治而已
Gee, it's just a sandwich.
首先 你让大家在素食中加入肉和奶酪
First you tell everybody to put meat and cheese on vegan food,
然后你点了披萨
then you order a pizza!
你没有理解电影的意义
You missed the point of the film,
现在你差点让一个八级的素食者破戒
and now you nearly corrupted a level-eight vegan!
不行
No!
要点树食三明治吗
Want some of this vray-gan sandwich?
我们得举办一个仪式
We're going to have to perform a ceremony
从远古素食者的时代流传至今
from the times of the ancient vegans,
远在好几百个月之前
hundreds and hundreds of months ago.
我喜欢仪式
Ooh, I love ceremonies.
肉食即谋杀
素食 禁肉
素食者
Vegan!
看起来就是这
Well, this looks like the place.
妈妈会给我们做午饭
Mom's gonna make us lunch.
总算等到了
Finally.
你好 我来接我的妻子 她要帮我们做午饭
Hello, I need to pick up my wife so she can make us lunch.
你是素食者吗
Are you vegan?
不 我是射手座的
No, I'm Sagittarius.
去街上那家新餐馆好了
Why don't you go to that new diner down the street,
你们这群吃肉啖酪的混♥蛋♥
you meat-chugging, dairy guzzling bastards!
餐馆
Diner?
-太棒了 -我们走
- Great! - Let's go, go, go!
腌黄瓜先生 跟着我
Mr. Pickles, stay with me!
我好饿 咱们走吧
I'm so hungry! Come on!
我比他们强多了
I'm so much better than them
素食者
Vegan!
素食者
Vegan!
素食者
Vegan!
对不起
Sorry!
今日 我们齐聚一堂 是因为
We are gathered here because we share...
我们抱有伟大的信仰
Superior beliefs.
有停车位 抱歉
Parking spaces. Oops! Sorry.
然而 某些人却不尊重
And some people don't respect those...
-信仰 -停车位
- Beliefs! - Parking spaces.
各位 出什么事了
Guys, what's going on?
也许
And maybe there's...
我们无法改变她的无知思想
No way to change their ignorant mind.
她的衣服
Outfit!
也许这些思想必须
And maybe those minds must be...
素食化
Ve-stroyed!
-被抹杀 -各位
- Killed! - Guys?
举起你们的环保纯素铁锤
Raise your eco-friendly animal-product-free hammers!
让这顽冥不灵的无知思想见见血
And bleed the ignorance from the unchangeable!
素食者万岁
All hail vegan!
这就是束食仪式吗
Is this the way-gan ceremony?
我要错过了吗
Am I missing it?
有人点了素食披萨吗
Did somebody order a vegan pizza?
那是我点的 但我点的是一半素
Oh, that's mine, but I ordered half va-jan,
一半肉和奶酪
half meat and cheese.
什么
What? No.
这是纯肉和奶酪的披萨
This is all meat and cheese!
看来这个得算你免费
Guess this one's free.
上面的是真肉吗
Is that real meat on there?
-是啊 伙计 -谢谢
- Yeah, dude. - Oh, thanks.
闻起来好香
It smells so good.
-闻上去像真奶酪 -我想来一片
- That smells like real cheese! - I want a slice!
住口
Stop it!
我们是苏食者 素食者
We are vay-gans... vee-gans.
我忍♥不住了
I can't take it anymore!
给我
Give that to me.
不 这是我的
No, it's mine!
不
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
不 这是我的 滚开
No, it's mine, back off!
你也滚开 脏狗
You, too, you filthy animal.
不 求你了 别杀我
No, please. Stop killing me!
-别让我受苦 -不 不要咬掉我的脸
- Don't make me suffer! - Please don't chew my face off!
别折磨我了
Stop torturing me!
真的吗 你们要让送披萨的小哥
Really? You're making the pizza guy
看酥食电影
watch the vu-gan film?
别忘了我
Don't forget about me!
你这禽兽 你会付出代价
You animal! You will pay for this!
他说了披萨免费
He said the pizza was free.
你
You!
闭嘴 你这傻
Shut your mouth, you stupid c...
我想吃披萨
I want some pizza.
我要
Give it to me!
给我
Give it to me!
有人吗
Hello?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
是我点的披萨
I'm the one who ordered the pizza.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你就是想让我揉揉你的肚子
Aww, you just wanted a belly rub.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
你在这呢 腌黄瓜先生
There you are, Mr. Pickles!
你看 你没和我在一起的时候都发生了什么
See what happens when you don't stay with me?
我碰上了各种麻烦
I get in all kinds of trouble.
没你腌黄瓜吃了
No pickle for you.
需要什么 女士
Help you, ma'am?
你好 我是塑食者 我要沙拉和牛排
Hi, I'm ve-gan, so I'll take a salad and a steak.
素食者 是吗
Vegan, huh?
我是无麸质饮食者
Well, I'm gluten-free.
那是什么
Ooh, what's that?