I can use this robo-suit
我就可以得到更多金属了
to get even more metal!
再生利用厂
给我 给我 给我 给我
Give-me-give-me-give-me-give-me.
还要更多金属
Even more metal!
酸爽爆菊糖
Shovenpucker!
那个机械家伙想要偷走那个金属玩意
Oh! That robo thing is trying to steal that metal thingie!
那叫火车桥
It's called a train bridge.
才怪 那就是个金属玩意
Nuh-uh, it's a thingie!
来人救命啊
Yo, somebody help!
听起来该我上场了
Sounds like a job for me!
我有事
I'm not okay.
你危害到了人们的安全
You're putting people in danger!
现在该轮到我来当超级英雄了
Now it's time for me to be the superhero!
出拳 腿击 出拳
Punch, kick, punch!
扇击
Slap!
我很快就会集齐所有的酸糖球
Soon I'll have all the sour balls.
然后我就可以做一个跟地球一样大的酸糖球
Then I can make a sour ball as big as the world!
然后把它塞进我的菊花
And then shove that up my butt!
酸爽爆菊糖
Shovenpucker!
有个东西过来了
A thing is coming!
我们的最后一站是 我们要死了
And our last stop, everybody, is... we're gonna die!
如果我能把这些铁轨扳起来
If I can bend these tracks up,
也许我可以在火车落下悬崖前让它放慢速度
maybe I can slow the train before it goes over the cliff!
给我 给我 给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme,
给我 给我 给我
gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!
什么
What?
拜托 你在干什么
Hey, come on! What are you doing, man?!
我只是想把酸糖球塞进我的菊花
I'm just trying to shove sour balls up my butt!
别再压我了 狗
Aah! Stop compacting me, dog!
我出来了 我去搞些酸糖球
Aah! Oh, I'm out! I'm gonna go get some sour balls!
不 我的装甲要散架了
Oh, no! My suit is falling apart!
他肯定办不到的
He's never gonna make it in time!
完犊子了
Fribboling ginglesnoof!
我看不下去了
I can't watch!
我去
Aah! Damn!
你就不能直接闭上眼睛吗
Couldn't you have just closed your eyes?!
我他妈
Oh, mother-f...
我做到了
There, I did it!
不 它从这边回来了
Oh, no! It's coming back this way!
不 我肯定来不及停下火车
Oh, no! I'll never stop the trains in time.
我做到了 我停下了火车
I did it! I stopped the train!
汤米 你在这里干什么
Oh, Tommy, what are you doing here?
看 腌黄瓜先生找到了我的腿部支架
Look, Mr. Pickles found my leg braces.
好孩子
Good boy!
但又是谁偷了火车桥
But who stole the train bridge?
那是老超英侠干的
That was the old Super Hero Guy.
他偷来是为了拿去卖♥♥钱 换超级酸糖球
He stole it so he could cash it for super sour balls
这样他就可以塞进菊花里了
that he could stick up his butt!
好吧 这下就说得通了
Oh, okay, that make sense.
但那个力挽狂澜穿机甲的英雄又是谁
But who was that hero in the robo-suit who saved the day?
我知道是谁
Oh, I know who it was.
是汤
It was Tom...
超级英雄决不能暴露他的真实身份
A superhero must never reveal his true identity.
没错 我就是个跟班
Oh, yep. Total sidekick.
不 你对我做了什么
No! What have you done to me?!
我的菊花在哪
Hey, where's my butt at?
我想把酸糖球塞进去
I'm trying to shove some sour balls up in there!
原来在这呢
Oh, there they go!