he'll just wind up back in there.
姓名 汤米·古德曼
提议 把外公放出精神病院
长官 海豚警探宇航员击败了太空巨魔
Sir, Astronaut Dolphin Detective defeated the space trolls,
但他现在在和青蛙女王做♥爱♥
but now he's making sex to the frog queen.
等等 我是青蛙
Wait! I'm a frog!
我现在可以确信了
I'm sure of it now!
-兔子 兔子 -这个节目是阴谋
- Ribbit! Ribbit! - This show is a conspiracy!
我们正在现场直播
And we are live
镇长前去参加市政厅会议的实况
as the mayor is en route to the town hall meeting.
由辛迪·斯宾塞现场报道 在吗 辛迪
Cindy Spencer has the story. Cindy, are you there?
抱歉 辛迪 回到直播
Sorry about that, Cindy. We are live.
等等 那是
Wait a second. Is that...
镇长是腌黄瓜先生
Whoa! Mr. Pickles is the mayor!
镇长会杀了所有人
The mayor will kill everybody!
我们完了
We're all in trouble!
出什么事了
What's going on here?
腌黄瓜先生是镇长 镇长
Mr. Pickles is the mayor! The mayor...
-我是青蛙 -放开我
- I'm a frog! - Get off of me!
你不是青蛙 把他们都带走
You are not a frog! Take them away!
-我是青蛙 兔子 兔子 -不
- I'm a frog! Ribbit, ribbit! - No!
没人可以理解
Nobody understands what it's like
嫁给一个那么重要的人是什么感受
to be married to someone so important.
以你丈夫为例
Take your husband, for example.
他可以直接消失 没什么大不了
He could disappear, and it wouldn't matter.
我丈夫
Hey, my husband is...
各位 安静
Be quiet, everyone,
请欢迎我们的镇长
and please welcome the mayor!
你没事吧 镇长先生
Uh, you okay, Mr. Mayor?
镇长先生很疲惫了
Uh, the mayor is very tired.
由我来宣读他的决策
So I will announce his decisions.
院长的切除脑叶手术合法化提案通过
The warden's proposal to legalize lobotomies is approved!
盗运机关枪现已合法
Illegal trafficking of machine guns is now legal.
-太好了 -什么
- All right! - What?
老镇的货币换成了脚指甲
Old Town's currency is now toenails.
-我发了 -真的吗
- I'm rich! - Really?
很高兴和你做生意
Good doing business.
这些决策太荒唐了
These decisions are crazy!
你好大胆子 我的镇长没有疯
How dare you?! My husband, the mayor, isn't crazy.
琳达 请你出去开枪
Linda, fire that machine gun outside, please.
汤米·古德曼的
Tommy Goodman's request
把外公放出精神病院的提案
to release his grandpa from the asylum is...
驳回
denied.
镇长 我外公没疯
Hey, Mayor, my grandpa's not crazy.
他只是会说很有意思的故事
He just tells funny stories.
如果你不放他出来 那你就是疯了
You're crazy for not letting him out.
我的镇长丈夫没疯
My husband, the mayor, is not crazy.
他吃了那个苍蝇 这也太疯了
He ate that fly! That's pretty crazy!
住口 我的镇长丈夫没疯
Stop this! My husband, the mayor, isn't crazy.
他的声音也有点不正常
His voice is kind of crazy.
我最后重申一遍 我的
For the last and final time, my h...
不好意思 我的话刚说到一半
Excuse me. I am in the middle of...
我丈夫
My hus...
你这人什么毛病
What is your problem?
镇长在操那条狗
The mayor is having sex with that dog!
这也太疯狂了
Well, I guess that's pretty crazy.
把他关进去 院长
Take him away, Warden.
妈妈 镇长在对那条狗做什么
Mom? What was the mayor doing to that dog?
有的时候 一个人会很爱他的狗
You see, sometimes a man loves a dog very much.
你是个很幸运的女人
You're a very lucky woman.
腌黄瓜先生去哪了
Hey, where's Mr. Pickles?
来吧 镇长
Come along, Mayor.
-我是青蛙 我是青蛙 -闭嘴
- I'm a frog! I'm a frog! - Shut up!
你有幸成为我的首位切除脑叶手术对象
You get the honor of being my first lobotomy.
什么
What the...
看 腌黄瓜先生是恶魔
See?! Mr. Pickles is evil!
你想怎么样
What do you want?!
再也别回来了
Don't ever come back!
外公 诊断结果 精神正常
-外公 -爸爸
- Grandpa! - Dad?
他们放你出来了 怎么办到的
They let you out? But how?
是腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
好孩子
Good boy!
你好 外公
Oh, hey, hi, Grandpa.
哥们 看
Oh, hey, dude. See?
我是青蛙 兔子
I'm a frog! Ribbit!