你们是警♥察♥吗
You boys polizei?
因为这个家伙 他看起来像警♥察♥
Because this one, he looks polizei.
这个 我们
Oh, uh, well, uh...
好吧 警♥察♥是不会干这种事的
Well! No polizei would do that!
现在我明白你为什么要参加那些派对了
Now I understand why you went through all that partying...
还有去弄毒品
To get drugs.
我们需要通过这种方式打入内部
We'd need them to make it inside.
我们的目标上楼去了贵宾室
Our target's headed upstairs to the V.I.P.
那我们该怎么办
So what's our move?
什么 喂
What?! Hey!
伙计们 我是跟海豚一起的
Hey, dudes, I'm with the dolphin.
不行吗 好吧
No? Okay.
好吧 海豚警探宇航员
All right, Astronaut Dolphin Detective,
你已经接近邪恶太空虾了
you've made it to the evil space shrimp.
现在你要怎么把他干掉
Now, how are you gonna take him out?
包厢
该死 海豚警探宇航员
Darn it, Astronaut Dolphin Detective!
好吧 也许你妻子可以带来烤面锅
Well, maybe your wife could bring the lasagna pan.
好吧 长官 我不让格洛丽亚照顾孩子们了
Okay, sir, I'll just pull Gloria away from watching the kids.
泰勒在太空足球赛后肯定可以自己开车回家
I'm sure Tyler can drive himself home from space soccer.
上校 副官 航♥天♥员海豚侦探
Captain, Deputy, Astronaut Dolphin Detective
有机会干掉那只邪恶太空虾 但他没有出手
had a shot at the evil shrimp, but he didn't take it!
什么
What?!
他们想杀老大
They're trying to kill boss!
什么 不
What?! Hey, no! Aah!
找到那只海豚
Find that dolphin!
不
Oh, no!
电锯飞船马上就要把太阳切成两半了
The chainsaw spaceship is about to cut the sun in half!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?!
我们已经无能为力了 副官
There's nothing we can do, Deputy.
事已至此已经无法挽回了
It really puts things in perspective.
我很抱歉 副官
I apologize, Deputy.
我不该对烤面锅的事情大惊小怪
I never should have made such a big deal about the lasagna pa...
该死的 你忘了盖上盖子
Damn it! You forgot to put the lids back on the snack jars!
-什么 -现在你把太空蟑螂招来了
- What?! - Now we have space roaches.
把烤面锅还我
I want my lasagna pan back!
你真会玩 海豚
Oh! You're so fun, Dolphin.
什么
Oh! Oh, what?
好吧
Okay.
你没太空虾大 但也还行
You're not as big as the shrimp, but it will do.
杀了那只海豚
Kill that dolphin!
对不起 宝贝 你知道我爱你
I'm sorry, baby. You know I love you.
不许动 搞什么鬼
Freeze! What the heck?
不 警♥察♥来查房♥了
Oh, no! The cops!
看来我得亲自动手了
Guess I have to do this myself.
太阳还是完整的
The sun, it's still in one piece.
我想海豚粉
I guess the dolphin powder
一定是干扰了邪恶太空虾的脑子
must have distracted evil shrimp's mind long enough
足以让电锯飞船偏离航线
for the chainsaw spaceship to go off course.
也许你比我想象的聪明
Maybe you're smarter than I thought.
干得好 你们两个
Good work, you two.
但是太空电锯现在正朝金星前进了
But the space chainsaw is now headed for Venus!
我们需要你们消灭邪恶太空虾
We need evil space shrimp taken out!
马上就去 长官 什么
Right away, sir! What?!
该死
Darn!
我们回这里干什么
What are we doing back here?
你本来有机会干掉他 但你没有
You had your chance to take him out, but you didn't.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么 你一直有机会干掉他
What?! You could have just done that the whole time!
你就想整天轰趴
You just wanted to party all day.
这下我得举报你
Well, I'm gonna have to report you for this!
我他妈听不懂你说的话
I can't fucking understand you!
好吧 这下好了
Okay, this ought to be good.
你有什么要说的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
刚刚好 海豚
Right on time, Dolphin!
让我帮你擦干净吧 海豚
Let me get that for you, Dolphin.
长官 海豚警探宇航员谋杀了罗伯茨
Sir, Astronaut Dolphin Detective murdered Roberts!
我们要不要把他关起来
Should we lock him up?
海豚警探宇航员毕竟拯救了太阳
Well, Astronaut Dolphin Detective did save the sun.
也许我们可以放过他
Maybe we could let this slide.
你在和他打电♥话♥吗
Is that him on the phone?
不 长官 是我妻子
No, sir, it's my wife.
她说你的烤面锅在罗伯茨那里
She says Roberts has your lasagna pan.
该死 我再也不想见到那只海豚了
Damn it! I never want to see that dolphin again!
把他关起来
Lock him up!