剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
You were saying earlier your cooking's disimproved, so...
我有个主意 我们为什么不点外卖♥♥庆祝呢
So, I've got an idea. Ooh! Why don't we order in and celebrate?
我们要不吃你在学校做的香蕉面包吧
Why don't we have that banana bread you made at school?
-还剩好多呢 -不要 都过期了
- There's loads of that left. - No, no, um... No, that expired.
-不要吗 我... -对 还有
- No? I'd, um... - Yeah, and, also,
-那些香蕉没有... -我愿意去
- the-the bananas weren't... - I'd love to.
如果你忙的话 我不是有意...
If you're busy, I didn't mean to...
不 我可以... 我可以重新安排
Uh, no. I can, uh... I can, I can rearrange.
什么时候
What, uh... what time?
-七点 -好
- Seven? - Great.
好了 孩子们 我...
Okay, kiddies. I'll, uh...
我们晚点见
I will see you later.
拜拜 拜拜
Bye-bye-bye-bye-bye.
-再见 爸爸 -等下 别忘了巧克力蛋糕
- Bye-bye, Dad. - Wait, don't forget chocolate cake.
好 那弗林的香蕉面包呢
Yeah, and... What about Flynn's banana bread then?
不 那个过期了 记得吗
No... It expired, remember?
红酒 红酒
Wine! Wine.
好的 红酒 弗林的香蕉面包
Okay, wine, Flynn's banana bread...
我觉得我做的时候有点不对劲
I think it went a little wrong whilst I was cooking it.
-是的 -走吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
晚点见
See you later.
好 再见
Yeah! Okay, bye!
走了
Come on.
不 我是说 我那时不成熟
No, I mean, I was immature.
我想变成大人 但...
I loved... I loved the idea of being grown-ups, but I...
但却不具备任何成长的条件
I didn't really have any of the tools, you know?
和男人谈论他对控制欲强的前妻的感情包袱
So weird talking to a guy whose emotional baggage
而我还完全可以理解
about his controlling ex-wife
感觉太奇怪了
is something I can completely relate to.
我的孩子们很可爱
Well, my kids seem lovely.
-这是... -完美的约会
- It's... - Perfect date.
完美
Perfect.
你还记得堡路那套公♥寓♥吗
Do you remember that flat in Bow?
我们是怎么度过那里的冬天的
How did we survive a winter there?
你穿着滑雪服睡觉
Ha! You wore a ski suit to bed.
-我还记着呢 -是的
- I remember that. - I did.
我终于找到一个搬来和我住的女人
I finally found a woman to move in with me,
而你甚至上♥床♥穿的衣服
and... you were genuinely putting more clothes on
比白天
to go to bed
穿的还要多
than you wore during the day.
我是说 你能想象吗
I mean... Can you imagine
这对我年轻男性的心理
how disastrous that was for my...
造成了多大的打击
my young male psyche?
衣服有拉链
It had zips.
我从没滑过雪 太难了
I'd never skied. It was tricky.
你还记得... 你还记得那天晚上
Do you remember, do you remember that night
我们...
where we... we, um...
我们把椅子拆掉用火烧了
we broke up the chairs and burned them on the fire
-因为太... -你拆的椅子
- 'cause it was so... - You broke up the chairs.
然后当我父母来的时候
And then when my parents came round,
都没地方给他们坐
there was nowhere for them to sit.
-那是个危险信♥号♥♥ -别这样 那很浪漫
- That was a red flag right there. - Oh, come on. It was romantic.
那样才不浪漫
It wasn't romantic.
吃罐头金枪鱼
Eating tuna out of tins.
没有电视 没有手♥机♥
No television, no... phone.
没电脑
No computers.
我们一整天都在做什么
What the hell did we do all day?
我们接吻
We kissed.
我们坐在沙发上几个小时
We sat on the sofa for hours, just...
靠接吻来度过时间
just kissing to pass the time.
是吗
Did we?
那样肯定很有意思
Must've been... That must've been fun.
你记得的
You remember.
不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我记得金枪鱼
I remember the tuna.
对
Yeah.
到床上来
Come to bed.
好
Okay.
你确定
You sure?
真的吗
No.
你的滑雪服还在吗
You still got the ski suit?
一秒在怀 心目全开
快来
Come on.
嘘 别发出声音
Shh. Don't make a peep.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
我挺开心的
That was fun.
我也是
It was. Yeah.
她们星期二有戏剧课 六点到八点
They've got drama on Tuesdays, 6:00 till 8:00.
好的 然后呢
Right. Okay. And?
那约好了
It's a date.
要乘顺风车吗
Need a lift?
我以为我可以跑回去的
I really thought I'd make it home.
然后才想起来
Then I remembered I'm...
我48岁了
I'm 48.
你怎么一大清早就这么有精神
What gives you the right to be so cheerful this time in the morning?
这个嘛
Well,
我跟我的梦中女神共度了一夜
I just spent the night with the woman of my dreams.
好样的
Good for you.
你们在哪里遇见的
Where'd you meet?
这有点复杂
Well, that's the tricky bit.
我
I, uh...
以前跟她结过婚
I used to be married to her.
可去你的吧
Oh, do fuck off.
闭嘴
Shut up.
凡
Van?
我们不适合结婚 但是
We weren't very good at being married, but...
其它一切都挺好的
everything else works.
大反转
That's twisted.
太震惊了
I'm shocked.
你肯定震惊了
I'm sure you are.
你被传统婚姻制度困住
Trapped in your orthodox marriage.
我不想给你泼冷水 莉兹
I don't want to put a dampener on it, Liz.
你这不是在走最容易的路吗
Aren't you just taking the path of least resistance?
你只是怀念曾经熟悉的感觉
You know, just falling back into something familiar.
我又不跟他结婚
I'm not marrying him.
小心一点 伊丽莎白
Be very careful, Elizabeth.
很有趣
It's fun.
对对方没有任何期待的感觉
No expectations on either side.
你美极了
You look amazing.
抱歉 我刚刚才下班
Sorry. I was just, um... I've just come from work.
你介意我把自行车放进来吗
Do-do you mind if I lift the bike in?
放进来吧
Bring her in.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我
I was,
我本来想在路上买♥♥瓶酒的
I was gonna pick up some wine on the way,
-但我又转念一想 -别犯傻了
- and then I was like, "Is this..." - No, no. Don't be silly.
别犯傻
Don't be silly.
也许我们该喝点酒的
Maybe I should've got some wine.
-要不要我出去买♥♥ -不不
- Shall I go and get some? - No, no, no, no.
我只是 这太可悲了
I was just... No, it's too sad.
-好吧 -并且我们也没时间了
- Okay. - And we haven't got time.
戏剧课后有个爱尔兰舞蹈课
There's an Irish dance class after drama class.
该给孩子们报名的
Could sign the girls up for that.
这样我们就有更多时间了
That would give us some time.
我们需要那么多时间吗
Do we need that long?
我很高兴你提到这个
Well, it's funny you should say that.
我上周上了一节密宗瑜伽课
I did a-a tantric yoga class last week.
对 我还学到了几招
Yeah. I picked up a few tricks.
你现在有兴趣了吗
Oh, you're interested now?
我只是...
I'm just...
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表