剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
她就喜欢跟我们完全不一样的音乐
She's gonna like the exact opposite music to what we like.
这是科学道理
That's just science.
也许你说的没错
That's probably true.
我们要是想让她听范·莫里森的歌♥
If we want her to listen to Van Morrison,
就应该放麦可·布雷的
we should probably play her Michael Bublé.
谁是麦可·布雷
Who's Michael Bublé?
香农喜欢
Shannon loved those afternoons
你开着这辆车去接她的时光
you picked her up in it.
帅气老爸
Cool dad.
再见
Oh. Uh, bye.
-我来开吧 -不用 我来
- Should I drive? - No. I want to.
那些艰难的日子里
And the bad times.
真真切切 可怕的时候
The real, honest-to-goodness awful times.
门诊部
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
那个 你行吗
That... Have you got it?
-慢点 慢点 停 -你行吗
- Whoa, whoa. No. - Have you got it?
-不要 亲爱的 我们可以 -我来
- No, honey, honey, we've got it. - I've got it.
我们可以的 不用了 放手
We've got it... No. Let go.
我很感激我们一起度过了那个美好的圣诞节
I'm so grateful we had that one beautiful Christmas together.
我没事
I'm fine.
那我坐哪
What a... what about me?
香农
Shannon?
买♥♥棵树还送了只猴子
Bought a tree with a monkey in it.
可爱的小猴子
Sweet monkey face.
唱首歌♥吧
Sing us a song.
*让自己有个快乐的圣诞节*
*Have yourself a merry little Christmas*
*让你的心变得轻松*
*Let your heart be light *
你从来都不感冒
You never get cold.
怎么会觉得冷
What come you're cold?
这里
Here.
那之后香农帮了我很多
Shannon helped me out so much after that.
坎宁安之家
好的
Yeah.
恩尼斯凯里旅馆
她尽了最大的努力
As best she could.
今晚我来做饭
I'm making the dinner tonight.
很好
Great.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna make?
-宽面条 -没问题
- Lasagna? - Okay.
有的时候她也帮不上忙
And sometimes she couldn't.
我担心的是
So, my worry is I'm not gonna be able
我再也不能像这样和你说话了
to talk to you again like this.
你觉得我可以吗
Do you think I will?
你觉得这像不像冥想
Do you think it's like meditation?
可以在任何地方进行
That you can do it anywhere?
假期我要去见香农的男朋友
So, I'm gonna meet Shannon's boyfriend over the holiday.
我想把他的一切都告诉你
I want to tell you all about him.
不管怎样 我爱你 我很想你
Anyway, I love you, and I miss you.
我们俩都是
We both do.
我每天醒来或入睡时
There's not a day I don't wake up or go to sleep
都会想着你
without thinking about you.
听到没 就这声音
See, that's her song.
-抱歉我迟到了 来了 -哇
- Sorry I'm late. Here we are. - Wow.
真棒
Gorgeous.
你支票带了吧
Now, uh, got the bank draft?
-是的 没错 -好吧
- Yes, indeed. - Right.
给你
Here we go.
-谢谢 -都在这里了
- Thanks. - It's all there.
-行 好吧 -47000
- Oh, yeah. Okay. - Forty-seven.
-好吧 还有什么我需要... -刹车反应慢
- Right, anything I need to...? - Um, the-the brakes are slow,
还有
and, uh...
第二档和第三档转换难
She... She's sticky between second and third.
重要的缺点
Um, the sweet spot's,
表面都看不出来
you know, not around here.
-再次感谢 -不用谢
- Thanks again. - Yeah, you're welcome.
-好吧 -我们走了
- Okay. - Away we go.
再见
See you!
拜托 你为什么现在又不坏了 亲爱的
Oh, go on, why don't you break down now, honey?
我把船卖♥♥了
So, I sold the boat.
很好
Good.
你卖♥♥了多少钱
How much did you get for it?
-3500元 -太棒了
- Three and a half grand. - That's great.
-你还好吗 -是的 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
这样做是完全正确的
It was totally the right thing to do.
我不该怨恨你
I shouldn't resent you
鼓励我卖♥♥了雄鹿车
for encouraging me to sell the Stag.
我应该报答你
You know, I should reward you
让我们的家庭步入正轨
for keeping our family on track.
好吧
Right.
那辆车让我停滞不前
You know, that car was holding me back.
你是什么意思 让你停滞不前
What do you mean, holding you back?
那车就像个时光机器
It's like a time machine.
你知道的
You know?
就像
Like, when...
当我坐进去
I get in it,
它真的能把我传送走
it literally transports me.
而且
And...
我有时甚至能和他对话
sometimes, I even talk to him.
我 我对此很抱歉
And, you know, I'm-I'm... I'm sorry about that.
你说和他对话是什么意思
How do you mean, talk to him?
就好像他在我身边
It's like he's there beside me.
只有当我独自一人时才会这样
Only happens when, uh, I'm on my own.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为我不想让你觉得我疯了
Because I didn't want you to think I was crazy
或者我太沉湎过去的生活
or that I was too involved in my past life
或者
or that...
我试着让他活着什么的
I'm trying to keep him alive or something.
我觉得你自己应该无法控制这种感觉
I don't think you can control things like that.
我有一件他的毛衣
I have a sweater of his
就放在壁橱后面的塑料袋里
in the back of my closet that I keep in plastic.
我有时会拿出来闻闻
And sometimes I take it out, and I smell it,
就好像他在房♥间里和我在一起
and it's like he's in the room with me
正搂着我
and he's got his arms around me.
这样不对吗
Is that wrong?
你想离开我吗
I mean, do you want to leave me?
对一些失去亲人的人来说
For some folks who lose people,
让亲人继续活在心中是很困难的
it can be a real challenge to keep them alive.
他们很快会治愈 继续他们的生活
They heal quickly and get on with their lives
并对此感到很难过
and feel terrible for it.
还有些人根本无法接受他们的死去
For others, it's almost as hard to keep them dead.
逝去的亲人会一直伴随他们走过余生
They won't leave them alone the rest of their life.
这是爱与悲伤 亲爱的
It's love and grief, baby.
没有任何规则
There are no rules.
麦可依然常出现在我生活中 会让你感到困扰吗
Does it bother you that Michael is still so present in my life?
他去世时你爱着他 对吗
You loved him at the time he died, right?
爱情就发生在那样的时刻
Love sets at moments like that.
痛苦可能会消退
Grief hopefully fades,
记忆最终也会 但爱呢
and memory, eventually, but love?
我知道你有多爱他才会变得这样
I knew how much you loved him going into this.
我是个成年人
I'm a grown-up.
但我也知道你的内心非常辽阔
But I also know how much room there is in there.
这是你吸引我之处
That's what drew me to you.
我此生驻足最辽阔之地
That your heart was the biggest place
便是你的心灵
I had ever been in the world.
我从你和其他人的交流中就能看出来
I knew that from the way you are with people.
我的父母 你的患者 女儿们
My parents. Patients. Daughters.
如果我在你心中有一席之地
And if I got one little part of that,
那我此生便足矣了
well, that was way more than I ever expected in life.
你认真的吗
You mean that?
我办公室里
I have a cup,
有个摔坏的杯子
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表