剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
Right? So we shouldn't see anybody running on the stairs.
不许推搡 不许打闹
I don't want to see any pushing, any kicking.
大家听明白了吗
Does everyone understand that?
-罗伯特 大家听明白了吗 -明白
- Robert, does everyone understand that? - Yes.
很好 好了 我在红队
Great. Okay. So I will be with the red team.
大家动起来 不要跑
I want all of you to walk, not run.
-带上旗子 -快点
- Get your flag. - Come on!
-快走 快走 -黄队跟我过来
- Go. Go, go, go! - Yellows are with me!
丹尼尔斯老师
Mr. Daniels!
大家进来 这叫...
The team comes in, just it's called...
对 确保是半开着的 好吗
Uh, yeah, just make sure part of it's open, okay?
不要再说了 不许再看
Uh, stop talking about it. Nobody look at it.
大家过来 好了 快点
Everyone, over here. Okay, come on.
-嘘 -大伙听着
- Shh. - Guys, just listen up.
如果我们有人站在图书馆外面
The way everyone will know where we've hidden it is,
大家就会知道我们把它藏在哪里了
is if we just have people standing outside the library.
-没错 -我们得不断变换防守员 好吗
- Yeah. - We've got to keep switching defenders, okay?
-那从你们两个开始 好吗 -很好
- So, maybe you two could start? Right? - Perfect.
然后我带一队人去餐厅
And then, I'm gonna lead a party to the cafeteria
找黄队 谁跟我一起
for yellow. Who's with me?
好 走走走
Okay. Go. Go, go.
体育馆没有其他地方可以藏了
There are no other places to hide in the gym.
我们不是应该去找红队吗
And, like, shouldn't we try to get red anyway?
不 餐厅离我们的基地近多了
No. The cafeteria is such much closer to our base.
亚莉克莎
你有空吗
没 英语课
我想跟你再聊聊日本动画
放学约
我忘记问你要参加今晚的留宿活动吗
-我们要... 我们可以的 对吧 -不是
- We just... We're fine, right? - Um, no.
-我们为什么要找红队 -我觉得
- Like, why are we gonna get red out? - I feel like
我们要是找到红队的会好一点
it would be better if we got red out.
那样会好一点 就是...
It would be better. Like...
-姆希 -你能不能让...
- Oh, Moush! - Can you just let the...
你要干什...
What are you do...?
小心
Watch out!
我更快 不要不要
I'm faster! No, no, no.
不 不 这是种战术 我要甩掉你
No. No, it's like a tactic I'm throwing you.
是战术 我追你
A tactic. I'm throwing you off
-是为了甩掉你 -好的好的
- by chasing you. - Okay, okay.
你要不要帮我找到黄队旗子
Do you want to help me find the yellow flag?
-好 可以啊 -行吗
- Okay. Yeah. - All right?
我们可以蓝队红队共赢
It could be... it could be a shared blue-red win.
对啊 我们可以对半分
Yeah, we could, like, cut it right down the middle.
-太棒了 -我们可以完美出色地...
- Brilliant. - And we have perfect, amazing...
-好 我们走 太好了 -我们走
- Cool. Let's go. Great. Great. - Let's go.
这里没有黄队防守员
Well, there aren't any yellow defenders in here.
-我们要找到防守员 -好的
- We have to go where the defenders are. - All right.
-防守员 -防守员 你们在哪
- Defenders! - Defenders! Where are you?
-防守员 -防守员
- Defenders! - Defenders!
-防守员 -防守员
- Defenders! - Defenders!
防守员
Defenders.
亚莉克莎
Alexa?
亚莉克莎
Alexa?
你不能上楼...
You're not supposed to be on the stair...
我的...
Oh, my...
亚莉克莎
Alexa?
亚莉克莎
Alexa?
亚莉克莎 求你了
Alexa, come on.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这里没人 我们可以坐下来
There's no one here. We can sit down.
-躲在屏幕后面 -好的 走吧
- Behind the MPR. - Okay. Go.
-这边 -不 这边更快 这边更快
- This way. - No, this is faster. It's faster.
是谁
Hello?
是谁
Who is that?
等等
Wait.
有人吗 谁在哪里
Hello? Who's up here?
-好吧 -什么
- Okay. - What?
蹲下
Duck down.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-别说话 -好吧
- Shh. Shh. - Okay.
我想她走了
I think she's gone.
我想她走了
I think she's gone.
你觉得我们要在这里等多久
How long do you think we're gonna have to wait in here?
永远
For eternity.
我以前因为这样被留堂过
I got a detention for this once. It was...
好吧 快点
Okay, come on.
我们不能手牵手
We can't hold hands.
为什么不能
Why not?
就是不能 别发疯了
We just can't. Don't be crazy.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你 你也疯了
Well, you're-you're crazy, too.
怎么了
What?
姑娘们 你们迟到了 快来
Girls, you're late! Come on.
你们去哪里了
Hey, where were you guys?
-没去哪里 -什么
- Nowhere. - What?
-你说什么 -怎么了 出什么事了
- Huh? - What is going on? What happened?
没什么 别说了
Nothing. Just stop talking.
你为什么和那个女孩在一起
Why were you with that girl?
-凯特 她不告诉我 -出什么事了
- Katie! She won't tell me. - What's happening?
-没出什么事 -好吧 你们为什么会说话
- Nothing's happening. - Okay, why are you guys talking
-你们都不是一个队的 -好吧
- when you're on different teams? - Okay.
我不知道你为什么要
I don't know why you're making
这么小题大做 姆希
such a big... Moush!
你们刚才在做什么
So what were you guys doing?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 你们为什么回来晚了
Okay, why were you guys late getting back?
没什么 我 我不认识她
Nothing. I, um... I don't know her.
我们彼此不认识 对吗
We don't know each other, right?
我刚看到你了
I just saw you.
-不 我... -所以你们没在一起吗
- No. I... - So you weren't together?
没有 我们 我 我不...
No, we... I don't... Yeah, I don't...
我不知道她当时在干什么
I don't know what she was doing.
我只是去上厕所
I was just going to the bathroom.
-你当时在做什么 -没什么
- What were you doing? - Nothing.
天啊 好吧 出什么事了
Oh, my God. Okay, what is going on?
凯特 你有什么没告诉我吗
Katie, what aren't you telling me?
凯特·斯通贝克和... 你叫什么名字
Katie Stonebaker and, uh, uh, what's your name?
亚莉克莎 跟我走 马上 快点
Uh, Alexa. With me. Now. Come on.
好吧 伙计们 10点见
Okay, guys, 10:00.
我希望你们全都把冰激凌吃完 别再...
I want you all done with your ice cream. No more...
停 就在这里 这里很好
Stop. Right here. This is good.
你们为什么在二楼
Why were you on the second floor?
不说是吧
Nothing, huh?
好吧 我不得不请你们拿出口袋里所有东西
Okay, I'm gonna have to ask you to empty your pockets.
我们什么都没做
We weren't doing anything.
我告诉过你们不要去二楼
You were told not to be on the second floor
没人在二楼
and nobody was to be on the second floor.
你们必须告诉我 为什么去二楼
You need to tell me why you were on the second floor
明确告诉过你们不要去
where you were specifically told not to go,
我要你们现在告诉我
and I need you to tell me now,
否则我打电♥话♥给你们家长
or I'm gonna call your parents.
-我不是在开玩笑 -我病了
- I'm not playing. - I was sick.
我得了... 我感觉真的
I had a... I... I really wasn't
很不舒服 我当时很尴尬
feeling well, and I was embarrassed.
她在帮我 这...
She was helping me. That...
这就是她和我在一起的唯一原因
It's the only reason why she's with me.
得了吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
真的吗 这个理由可不怎么样
Really. Gonna have to do better than that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你俩今晚谁也别想玩游戏了
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表