剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
Neither one of you are gonna play any more games tonight.
你们去拿睡袋
I want you to go get your bags,
自己去体育馆另一边
go to opposite sides of the gym
不能和朋友一起 自己待着 明白吗
by yourselves, not with your friends, alone, you got it?
-明白了 -好了 走吧
- Yes. - Okay, go.
孩子们 我们会准备好电视 好吗
Guys, we'll have a TV set up, okay?
洛佩兹先生和琼斯女士会给我们放电影
Mr. Lopez and Ms. Jones have a film for us.
喜欢的话 就看电影吧
If you like, you can watch it.
你能来接我吗
妈妈 你还好吗
你还好吗
拜托了
我10分钟后到
瓦谢尔老师 我真的不舒服
Ms. Vacher, I'm really not feeling well.
我能回家吗
Can I please go home?
-要让护士看看吗 -不用
- You want to see the nurse? - No.
凯特 我不能让你离开这儿
Well, Katie, I can't let you walk out of here.
-现在是半夜 -不
- It's the middle of the night. - No,
我妈10分钟后会来接我 所以
my mom's gonna pick me up in, like, ten minutes, so...
你给你妈发短♥信♥了吗
You texted your mom?
但你会错过明早的活动
But you're gonna miss the morning.
就体会不到那些乐趣了
You're gonna miss all the fun.
没事 我不
It's fine, I don't...
我不想在这里生病 我
I don't want to have to be sick here, I-I...
我不想待在这里了
I just can't be here anymore.
好吧 让米希尔老师陪你在外面等着
Fine, get Mr. Mihill to wait outside with you.
我妈到了
That's my mom.
好的 晚安
Okay, good night.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
-你朋友出什么事了吗 -没有
- Something happen with one of your friends? - No.
没事 她们没事
No, they're okay.
-比如姆希 -不 不
- Like Moush? - No. No.
-那么 发生了什么 -就是
- Well, what happened? - It was just...
我就是有点不舒服
I was just feeling a little sick, but, I mean,
但我现在好多了 我没事了
I feel a little better now, so I'm okay.
是有人跟你说什么了吗
Did somebody say something to you?
没有
No.
你不舒服吗
You're feeling sick?
对 就 我就是不舒服
Yeah. Just... I mean, I-I wasn't feeling well, but I am.
但我现在确实好多了
I do feel a lot better now, so...
如果你没事了 那我♥干♥吗要开回家
If it's all okay, then how come I'm driving home?
不是 现在没事了 都很好
No, it's-it's all okay now. It's fine.
别担心了
Just don't worry about it.
我很担心 因为你是我女儿
Well, I do worry about it, 'cause you're my daughter.
我想知道你怎么了
I want to know.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要
- Well, do you need something? - No. No.
那 你是不是想吐呢
Well, did you feel like you're gonna throw up?
妈 别再问了 好吗
Mom, just stop asking me so many questions, okay?
我说了我没事 我没事
I told you I was okay. I'm okay.
如果你需要胃药或者
If you need something for your stomach or for...
不不不 我没事
No. No, no, no, I'll be okay.
别担心
Don't-don't worry about it.
好
Okay.
等等 凯特
Wait, Katie.
凯特 别下车 就
Katie, stop. Just...
拜托 就待一会儿
Please, just stay for a second.
就
Just...
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以跟我讲
You can talk to me.
你想和我谈什么都行
You can always say whatever you want to say to me.
我在这儿
I'm right here.
好吗
All right?
你永远 你可以跟我说任何
You can alw... You can say whatever you want
你想说的话
to say to me.
即使我不在家
Even when I'm not home.
也可以给我打电♥话♥
Just call me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
宝贝
Oh... sweetie.
我一直不在家
I know I haven't been home.
你一直在给我帮忙
And you've been doing so much to help me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在 你把眼线笔放在
Now, you put the eyeliner...
转一下就能让面粉
Spin it a little bit so that the flour's
均匀的分布 然后你就会有个
distributed equally and you're just gonna have one...
选一种香料 黑胡椒粉 孜然 咖喱 辣椒粉
生活中你绝不能没有 奶酪 土豆 巧克力 面包
你是一个无性恋者
睡美人
凯特 她真的是一直在睡觉
Katie, she's literally been sleeping the entire...
她死了 天哪
She's dead. Oh, my... Just...
-你门看见了吗 看有口水 -看那
- Do you see that? Look at the drool. - Look at that.
-看那 -看有口水
- Look at that. - Look at the drool.
126号♥街道
107号♥街道和126号♥街道
你好 抱歉 我
Hi. Uh... Sorry. I...
等等 你是洛里的女儿 对吗
Wait, you're Lori's daughter, right?
-你还好吗 -是的 我在这只是
- You okay? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm just here
想和亚莉克莎谈谈 但不是什么大事
to talk to Alexa. But it's, like, not a big deal.
好
Okay.
你妈妈知道你来了吗
Does your mom know you're here?
你想给她打电♥话♥吗
Do you want to call her?
不用 她知道
No, uh, she knows.
没关系 我可以 我可以直接
It's okay. But I can... I can just...
别别别 进来吧 没关系
No, no, no, no, no. Come on in. It's okay.
直接 进来吧
Just, uh... Come in.
她还没从学校的留宿活动回来
She's just not back from the lock-in yet.
你可以下来吗 亲爱的
Can you come down, honey?
我想让你见亚莉克莎的朋友
I want you to meet Alexa's friend!
克雷格
Craig?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是凯特
I'm Katie.
凯特你好 我是亚莉克莎的爸爸
Hi, Katie. I'm Alexa's dad.
-很高兴见到你 -喝咖啡吗
- Nice to meet you. - Coffee?
别 不要咖啡
No. No coffee.
咖啡是成年人喝的 他在开玩笑
Coffee's for adults. He's kidding.
你们在留宿活动都做了些什么 说了些什么
What'd you guys get into and talk about at the lock-in?
真的没什么
Uh, nothing, really.
就是一些游戏
Just, like, some games, I guess, and stuff.
-是啊 -听起来很有趣
- Yeah. - Sounds like fun. You know,
亚莉克莎应该很快就回来了 如果你想等
Alexa should be back soon. If you want to just wait up,
她的房♥间在楼梯口的
her room is at the top of the stairs
-左边 好吗 -好的
- on the left, okay? - Okay.
谢谢
Uh... thanks.
亚当昨晚给我打电♥话♥
You know, Adam called me last night...
如果你想要喝什么尽管告诉我
Just let me know if you need something to drink
-或者吃什么早餐 任何事情 -好的
- or-or breakfast! Whatever! - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
日本
妈妈
Mom!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我 我只是
I... I just...
我得跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
好啊
Okay.
不好意思
Sorry,
你能不能 关一下门
could you just, um, close the door?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
-听着 我真的很抱歉 -不不不
- Listen, I'm really sorry. - No, no, no, no.
我才是需要道歉的人 你不必道歉
I'm the one apologizing. You don't have to apologize, okay?
我害我们惹上了麻烦
I got us in trouble for...
我 我把事情搞砸了
I am... I'm really messed up for what I did,
我也不应该说那些话
and I should not have said what-what I said.
对此我真的很抱歉 我
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表