剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
是的 没错 我准备卖♥♥五千
Yeah. Yeah, I'm selling it for five grand.
当然 如果你想来看的话 我们这周末都在
Sure. Well, we're around all weekend if you want to drop by.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 我会把详细的信息发给你
Okay, I'll text you the details.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
可能找到车的买♥♥家了
Maybe found a buyer for the car.
又一个 不错
Another one? Great.
你本来有好几次机会能卖♥♥掉那辆车的
You could have sold that car five times by now.
-喝咖啡吗 -要
- Coffee? - Yup.
刹车不灵了
The brakes are slow,
所以你必须警觉 在事情发生前做出预判
so you're alert, predicting things before they happen.
齿轮齿条式转向器和轴衬磨损严重
The steering's rack-and-pinion, the bushings are pretty worn,
基本就跟开卡丁车一样
so it's basically like driving a go-cart.
我是说 如果你真的要买♥♥
I mean, you'd need to get that fixed,
你就得先解决这些问题 但你可能不会买♥♥
if you do buy it, but, you know, you probably won't.
作为女士 你对这方面很了解
Well, you certainly know your stuff, for a lady.
是 你还是需要去测下血压
Yeah, well, you'll need to get your blood pressure checked
因为这些车是为年轻人设计的
'cause these cars were designed for a much younger man.
抱歉
Apologies.
目前我妻子和女儿完全不感兴趣
Now, it's just that my wife and my daughters have zero interest.
然而我和儿子
Whereas my son and I,
我们每周日都会花一下午鼓捣机械
we'll tinker all afternoon, every Sunday.
我对这辆车的了解都是我丈夫教的
My husband taught me everything I know about this car.
好吧 他也是爱好者吗
All right. He's a... he's an enthusiast, too?
他吗 不 是我第一任丈夫
Him? No. My first husband.
他还是个学生的时候买♥♥的这辆车
He bought this car when he was a student.
他省吃俭用 在大学期间打两份工
He saved every penny, worked two jobs through college.
他确保我懂这辆车之后 才让我靠近
He made sure I understood it before he'd let me near it.
其他人也一样
Or anyone.
如果你能降到四千七
I mean, if you were to come down to 4,700,
我们就成交
we could have a deal.
-你觉得怎么样 -真的吗
- What do you think? - Really?
你确定你想把它卖♥♥掉吗
Look, are you sure you want to sell this car?
是的
Yeah.
这堆烂铁在这干吗
What's this heap of old iron doing here?
-烂铁 -我给你十美金
- Old iron? - I'll give you ten buck for it.
别傻了 这之前可是辆好车
Don't be daft. This was once a great car.
这有点像买♥♥你车的人吗 妈妈
Is that a bit like the man buying your car, Mommy?
不 亲爱的 那是个刻薄的废车场男人
Oh, no, honey. That's the mean junkyard man.
但买♥♥车的那个男人其实非常好
The man buying the car is actually pretty nice.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你们要卖♥♥掉普锐斯吗
You're selling your guys' Prius?
不是
No.
不 我其实想把那辆牡鹿卖♥♥了
No, I'm actually thinking about selling the Stag.
它已经老旧不堪 我给你发了...
It's falling to pieces. I sent you...
你要把爸爸的车卖♥♥了
You're-you're selling Dad's car?
在和你谈过之前我是不会卖♥♥的
Well, I wasn't going to until I had talked to you.
我是说 如果你想的话我可以留着它
I mean, I'd keep it for you if you want.
只是每次我开车 它都会坏
It's just, it breaks down every time I get in it.
我都得花好几千才能让它继续上路
And I got to fork out thousands to keep it on the road.
你知道吧 而且我们也没有车♥库♥
You know? And we don't have a garage.
我猜是的
I guess.
宝贝 你没关系吗 别这样
Love, are you okay with that? Come on.
我给你发邮件了 但显然你没看到
I sent you a mail. Uh, you obviously didn't get it.
好 我喜欢那辆车
Fine. I love that car.
但没事 我完全理解
But yeah, I completely get it.
我也不想让它在路上散架
I don't want it to fall apart in the street.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-对 -睡觉时间到了 米西
- Yeah. - Now, bedtime, Missy!
你好 女儿
Hey, girl!
尼尔
Hey, Niall.
瞧瞧你们俩 像个小猴子
Look at you two. You little monkey.
你不在这里真无趣
Place sucks without you.
-只有八晚了 -这倒提醒了我
- Eight more sleeps. - Which reminds me.
来吧
Come on.
你该说什么 晚安
What do you say? Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 香农
Good night, Shannon.
过几天见
See you in a few days.
五分钟后我就上来给你讲故事
I'll be up to read you a story in five minutes.
你真好 我还有一集《王冠》要看
You're grand. I have an episode of The Crown to watch.
没说你
Not you.
-肯定马上就看睡着了 -嗯
- That's sure to knock me out. - Yeah.
是他让我把车卖♥♥了
He's making me sell it.
他说的没错 这才是负责任的做法
No, he's right. It's the grown-up thing to do.
爸爸告诉过我不要对事物产生过多情感
Dad told me never to attach too much meaning to things.
一辆车而已
It's a car.
我们在里面做了什么才是最重要的
What we all did in it that matters.
那些回忆已深深烙进我们的心里
Those memories are seared into us forever.
对 没错
Yeah. I mean, you know...
也可能卖♥♥不出去
it might not sell.
因为买♥♥车的人说会给我回信
'Cause the fella said he was gonna get back to me.
他还要跟他老婆商量
He's got to run it by his wife.
所以不一定能卖♥♥出去
So it-it might not even get sold.
你没办法完全理解我们
Well, I mean, you don't fully understand,
我们还有15年才要送梅丽莎去大学
because it's 15 years until we send Melissa to college.
我完全能够想象你现在的感受
Yeah, but I can totally imagine what you're going through.
但是每天晚上视频
But-but Skyping every night
并且看着对方脸庞
and physically looking at each other,
这只会让分别更加艰难
it just makes the separation harder.
电♥话♥更好
Phones were better.
这些21世纪的高科技
For all these advancements,
只会让人更加难过
the 21st century just messes with things.
对 在我大学四年里
Well, I spoke to my mom
只跟我妈聊过几次天
a handful of times in four years of college.
确实好一些
It was better.
不知道
I don't know.
可能她有偷偷大哭
Maybe she was privately bawling.
那个时代的人更加坚强
That generation was more robust.
如果我想念梅丽莎
If I miss Melissa one percent
是想念香农的百分之一 就是废人一个了
as much as I miss Shannon around here, I'll be a wreck.
真的吗
Really?
你没表现出来
You don't show it.
我们两个不能都是鼻涕虫吧
Can't both be whimpering messes, now, can we?
我一次都没有哭过
I haven't whimpered once.
我只是特别寂寞
I'm just hellishly lonely.
我也不会在女儿们面前表现出来
I'd never show the girls that.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm... sorry.
天呐 别这样
God, no, don't do that.
别这样 拜托
Don't. Please.
好吧 抱歉 我只是
All right. Sorry. I was just...
想帮忙
trying to help.
抱歉
Sorry.
是你说自己特别寂寞
Now, you say you're hellishly lonely.
所以我让你知道你不是一个人
Then I try to show you you are not alone,
而你却把我当成蚊子一样打跑了
you bat me off, like a mosquito.
我能看见你 你就在这里
I see you. You're right there
就在我身边 我只是
next to me. Uh, I just...
不希望你跟我太肢体亲密而已
don't feel you need to be intimate. That's all.
如果我不能用爱和肢体语言让你平复
If I can't fix you with affection or intimacy,
-那有什么意义 -平复我
- then what's the point? - Fix me?
这又不是流行歌♥
It's not a pop song.
我又没坏掉 只是
I'm not broken. I'm just...
什么
What?
你在让我做我不想做的事
You're making me do something I don't want to do.
又是因为那辆破车吗
Is this about that fucking car again?
大概是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
今晚告诉香农这事的时候我很难受
I felt awful telling Shannon that tonight.
那就别卖♥♥那辆破...
So don't sell the fuck...
天啊 我只是在努力阻止
I mean, Jesus, I was just trying to keep the family
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表