剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
Man, fuck y'all. Y'all sexist.
不是 说真的 如果我是个男人
No, for real, 'cause if I was a dude,
我站在这会说 *在阴♥道♥*
I'd be up here talking about: *Uh, in the pussy*
*在 在这 嗯 嗯*
*In the, in the, ugh, ugh*
你们都会说 "是的"
Y'all would've been like, "Yeah!"
你们都会从座位上站起来
Y'all would've been standing up out of y'all seats.
别骗我 我知道的
Don't play with me. I know what it is.
我会想 "我要去上东区
And I was like, "I'm going to the Upper East Side,
因为 我的阴♥道♥很难受"
because, like, my vagina's depressed.
我把我的腿举在空中
And I had my leg up in the air.
格雷 抬起我的腿
Gary, hold the leg.
那个给我
Uh, and give me that.
再抬起另一条腿
And hold another leg.
别担心 我会重新掌握主导权的
Don't worry, I'll return to sender.
我在这间办公室
So I'm in this office,
水雾没有直接进入阴♥唇♥
and the mist is not going directly at the labia.
怎么念的 念利比亚 还是念阴♥唇♥
Liby... La... The liby, labia?
应该是什么 格雷
W-What is it, Gary?
阴♥唇♥ 阴♥唇♥
Labia... Labia.
格雷 如果你让我摔倒了 我就去告你
Gary, if you make me fall, I'm-a have to sue you.
好
Yes.
让我们为格雷鼓掌
Let's give it up for Gary!
-我的天 你好 -天 是你
- Holy shit. Hi. - Holy shit. You.
-我的天 -谢谢你 谢谢你 你好
- Oh, my God. - Thank you, thank you. Hi.
你简直太棒了 莉尔
Wow, you were fucking incredible, Lil.
-不是吗 -她很棒
- Wasn't she? - She is incredible.
一直都很棒 文斯
Always has been, Vince.
莉尔 我去喝一杯
Lil, I'm going to get myself a drink.
大姐姐在看着呢
Big sis is watching.
-真尴尬 -谢谢你 刚刚的表演很有趣
- Awkward. - Thanks so much. That was so fun.
谢谢你 谢谢你 再见
Oh, thank you, thank you. Bye.
这真没想到
Well, this is, this is a surprise.
真的是
For sure. Yeah.
是吧
Right?
我 我已经
Well, I-I've been, um,
干这个差不多有一年了
doing this for about a year or so.
感觉很好
Yeah. Feel-Feels really good, so...
我 我只是想试试看会怎么样
I'm-I'm just sort of seeing what happens with it.
有什么可看的 你已经在做了
What's there to see? I mean, you're fucking doing it.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你怎么样 很久没见了
Well, what-what about you? Like, it-it's been forever.
-是啊 -非常感谢
- Yeah, it has. - Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事 我懂的
Yeah, it's okay. I get it, though.
我回来有几个星期了
Yeah, I'm back for, uh, a-a couple weeks
然后 我要去国外呆一段时间
and then I, I actually head overseas for a little bit.
-真的吗 -是啊 布拉格
- R-Really? - Yeah. Prague.
-布拉格 -是啊 这是
- Prague? - Yeah. It's this...
就 像是海外留学之类的
like, fancy study abroad thing.
我得教小孩 还有环游欧洲什么的
I get to, like, teach kids and travel Europe and shit.
恭喜啊 文斯 那很棒
Well, congratu-fucking-lations, Vince. That's nice.
-演出很棒 太棒了 -谢谢你 再见
- Hey, nice job. That was great. - Oh. Thank you. Bye.
*整夜 离开 直到我们回来*
*All night, be gone till we get back*
*女孩 只有你和我 我们会
*Yeah, you and me, girl, we get it...
我想你 俄亥俄
I miss you, Ohio.
*我拿着包 你端着果汁
*I get the bag, you got the juice...
我想念我们
I miss us.
*我明白了 告诉我谁又是谁
*I got it on, tell me who's who...
我们
Should we...
你想不想
Do you want to...?
*等我们回来就结束了 你和我 女孩
*Gone till we get back, yeah, you and me, girl...
但你知道最令人伤心的是什么吗
But you know the coldest part, though?
-什么 -你让你姐姐也拉黑我
- What? - You had your sister block me, too?
-确实 但她本来就很讨厌你 -靠
- I sure did. And she still hates your ass, too. - Damn.
没错 的确
Yeah, she really does.
莉尔
Hey, Lil?
-你知道的我从没想过要 -文斯
- You know I never meant to... - Vince.
我知道 我没事
I know. I'm okay.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这样似乎对我们俩都好
It seem like it was good for both of us.
-什么 -互不相见
- Yeah? - Not seeing each other.
是啊
Yeah.
我有机会可以长大一点
I had a chance to grow up a little.
并且找到一条属于我自己的路
And find my own way for once.
但我不喜欢这样
I hated it, though.
天
God...
太奇妙了 我好不容易再次回到你身边
It's so crazy I finally get to be around you again,
但我三周后又要离开
and I have to leave in three weeks.
那么 我想我们有三周时间做回最好的朋友
Well, then, I guess we got three weeks to be best friends again.
你可以吗
You down?
好啊 我当然愿意
Yeah, I'm down.
这是什么 谁把你捯饬成这样
What's this? Who did this to you?
什么意思 什么叫谁把我捯饬成这样的
What you mean, who did this to me?
得了吧
Yeah. I mean, come on.
-看看这鞋 -又是谁把你打扮成这样的
- Right? The kicks... - Who did all of this to you?
我是说
I mean, look.
看好了 这就叫蜕变 知道吗
Look, it's called the glow-up, okay?
-对 -看看我
- Yeah. - Check me out.
-我说真的 你看起来真棒 -谢谢
- I'm not kidding, you look really good. - Thanks.
-你看起来真的很美 -谢啦
- You look really good. - Thank you.
我小时候 曾幻想着要和文森特·D·纳拉维兹
When I was little, I dreamed of spending my whole life
共度一生
with Vincent D. Naravaez,
我现在觉得 这个计划也算是实现了
and now that I think about it, the plan kind of worked.
*噢 噢 是吗*
*Oh, oh, yeah*
*噢 噢 是吗*
*Oh, oh, yeah*
*噢 噢 是吗*
*Oh, oh, yeah*
*噢 噢 是吗*
*Oh, oh, yeah*
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表